Cat-Griz playoff video highlight reel

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: Cat-Griz playoff video highlight reel

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Will_Holden wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:
coachouert wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:So are you a griz fan, then? I might have missed it but I never gathered where you are from or what your affiliations are.
Are you asking Will? He says in a couple posts above...
But my best cheering is reserved for the Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets and Puget Sound Loggers (who are a No. 1 seed in the D3 Sweet Sixteen baby! http://www.d3boards.com/playoffs/mbbbracket2009.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
I saw that but other than UPS, I don't really see how that could deter him from being a Cat fan. Just curious.
Well it just so happens that I was accused of being a Griz fan the other day. A few people saw me working out at the Ridge in a maroon shirt. I was one of old baseball shirts (my UPS Loggers also wear the dreaded maroon - it is an ugly color). I've learned my lesson. No more dark pink in public :wink:

My dad played basketball for the Bobcats his freshman year (I believe 1972). He graduated from MSU and grew up in Helena. So rest assured, my roots are on this side of Homestake.
I don't think anyone has ever covered the Bobcats as thoroughly as Will has. Even if he was a UM grad, Yankee and Packer fan, I'd still want him covering MSU. He has a lot of technology at his disposal and he uses it. No wonder the football players call him "Big Time" or is that "Mr. Big Time?" Keep up the great work Will. You have a great future ahead of you.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Re: Cat-Griz playoff video highlight reel

Post by longhorn_22 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Will_Holden wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:
coachouert wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:So are you a griz fan, then? I might have missed it but I never gathered where you are from or what your affiliations are.
Are you asking Will? He says in a couple posts above...
But my best cheering is reserved for the Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets and Puget Sound Loggers (who are a No. 1 seed in the D3 Sweet Sixteen baby! http://www.d3boards.com/playoffs/mbbbracket2009.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
I saw that but other than UPS, I don't really see how that could deter him from being a Cat fan. Just curious.
Well it just so happens that I was accused of being a Griz fan the other day. A few people saw me working out at the Ridge in a maroon shirt. I was one of old baseball shirts (my UPS Loggers also wear the dreaded maroon - it is an ugly color). I've learned my lesson. No more dark pink in public :wink:

My dad played basketball for the Bobcats his freshman year (I believe 1972). He graduated from MSU and grew up in Helena. So rest assured, my roots are on this side of Homestake.
I don't think anyone has ever covered the Bobcats as thoroughly as Will has. Even if he was a UM grad, Yankee and Packer fan, I'd still want him covering MSU. He has a lot of technology at his disposal and he uses it. No wonder the football players call him "Big Time" or is that "Mr. Big Time?" Keep up the great work Will. You have a great future ahead of you.
Completely agree.
I was just curious, for the record. No accusatory tone intended.