cat griz....

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

cat griz....

Post by whitetrashgriz » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:11 pm

i asked this in the other thread but it may have gotten lost in the mix or people simply don't know, but does anyone know if tickets for the womens game get you into the mens too? i have 2 tickets for each, but if the womens tickets will get me into the mens game i'll give those other tickets to someone else.

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Re: cat griz....

Post by coachouert » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:16 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:i asked this in the other thread but it may have gotten lost in the mix or people simply don't know, but does anyone know if tickets for the womens game get you into the mens too? i have 2 tickets for each, but if the womens tickets will get me into the mens game i'll give those other tickets to someone else.
My roommate called yesterday and you do need separate tickets for each game.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:i asked this in the other thread but it may have gotten lost in the mix or people simply don't know, but does anyone know if tickets for the womens game get you into the mens too? i have 2 tickets for each, but if the womens tickets will get me into the mens game i'll give those other tickets to someone else.
Can't say for sure, but pretty damn sure it's not a two-fer-one deal so I wouldn't be giving away any tickets unless someone says otherwise. There will be a pretty good break between games, and as another poster stated 'Spec's' may be pretty damn busy. But there's also enough time (unless you're just worried about saving the parking spot you have) to go elsewhere for food and drink.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 am

thanks guys. gonna be a fun day. see ya at specs!

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?