Future Cat Colt Idol

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Re: Future Cat Colt Idol

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Scoreboard! I'll take our partial scholarship football point guard over this scholarship and really wish there were some way Dave and Gary Gustafson's nephew could have at least gotten a look (even though daddy went to BYU) over the kid of somebody that went to NC State. Maybe all the Kimball's in Tinyfork are really pissed about going back to b next year? Should have stayed there instead of moving to stumptown [-X How great could Chester have been if the Beeby boys could have stayed focused back in the day?

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Cat Grad wrote:Scoreboard! I'll take our partial scholarship football point guard over this scholarship and really wish there were some way Dave and Gary Gustafson's nephew could have at least gotten a look (even though daddy went to BYU) over the kid of somebody that went to NC State. Maybe all the Kimball's in Tinyfork are really pissed about going back to b next year? Should have stayed there instead of moving to stumptown [-X How great could Chester have been if the Beeby boys could have stayed focused back in the day?
Does anyone even know what he is talking about? Someone needs to publish a Cat Grad-English dictionary, so that the rest of us can translate this stuff.

CPACAT
Member # Retired

Post by CPACAT » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Cat Grad wrote:Scoreboard! I'll take our partial scholarship football point guard over this scholarship and really wish there were some way Dave and Gary Gustafson's nephew could have at least gotten a look (even though daddy went to BYU) over the kid of somebody that went to NC State. Maybe all the Kimball's in Tinyfork are really pissed about going back to b next year? Should have stayed there instead of moving to stumptown [-X How great could Chester have been if the Beeby boys could have stayed focused back in the day?

WTF????????????????

IYAACYAS

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:19 pm

CPACAT wrote:

WTF????????????????
I tried to read that post yesterday- figure he found the key to the liquor cabinet again. :suds:
:)

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

dougkimball29
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by dougkimball29 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Their are no Kimball's in Bigfork and your an idiot. That's great that you know absolutley nothing about Colt Idol, me, and Chester but, you still try and bash us anyways. The only thing you have shown that you know is that Whitefish used to be named Stumptown. Congrats moron.

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:14 pm

I wonder if Cat Grad's account got hacked. This is pretty idiotic drivel.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:11 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:I wonder if Cat Grad's account got hacked. This is pretty idiotic drivel.
I doubt it, it was always pretty idiotic drivel....................... :cry: Belgrade boy grows up, spends 20 or 30 years in the southeast and comes back, and expects that everything in the meantime moved up to DI Georgia standards. Then pretends to know about every athlete from Troy to Alzada and Lima to Plentywood turned out. Add a few :suds: and it all makes sense. :roll:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

nogriz wiseone
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by nogriz wiseone » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:02 am

DougKimball29, I have a few questions:

1. Has there been one good basketball player out of Plains since Pilgeram, Hellickson and the Browning brothers left the nest?

2. Can you name the alma mater of Mike Cole, the former coach at Plains HS?

3. Who is better, Andy Cripe or Colt Idol?

Thank you.

dougkimball29
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by dougkimball29 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:29 pm

nogriz wiseone wrote:DougKimball29, I have a few questions:

1. Has there been one good basketball player out of Plains since Pilgeram, Hellickson and the Browning brothers left the nest?

Thank you.
Considering the fact I'm from Chester and not Plains I have no idea. I graduated in 82 from Chester, If I remember correctly Plains won in 86 or 87 and I never witnessed them play. I watched the Boy's B state in 90 (Bozeman) when Plains had Royce Johnson and he was good. Other than him I have no idea. I have no idea who Mike Cole is nor do I know who Andy Cripe is along with I have never seen him play. I watched Idol play as a Soph in Belgrade at State in 07 he looked good then. I'm good friends with a fellow eye doctor in Whitefish who has let me know about Idol. I heard he broke his school's scoring record this year along with being the 1st 3 time all-state player for boy's hoops in Whitefish. Let's see here my cousin Lisa Shockley from Chinook, first husband was from Plains but, I can't remember the guys name becuase the marriage lasted like 6 months I think. That's all I've got for you on Plains and I have no idea why you would ask me about Plains.

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:57 pm

dougkimball29 wrote:
nogriz wiseone wrote:DougKimball29, I have a few questions:

Thank you.
Considering the fact I'm from Chester and not Plains I have no idea. I graduated in 82 from Chester, If I remember correctly Plains won in 86 or 87 and I never witnessed them play. I watched the Boy's B state in 90 (Bozeman) when Plains had Royce Johnson and he was good. Other than him I have no idea. I have no idea who Mike Cole is nor do I know who Andy Cripe is along with I have never seen him play. I watched Idol play as a Soph in Belgrade at State in 07 he looked good then. I'm good friends with a fellow eye doctor in Whitefish who has let me know about Idol. I heard he broke his school's scoring record this year along with being the 1st 3 time all-state player for boy's hoops in Whitefish. Let's see here my cousin Lisa Shockley from Chinook, first husband was from Plains but, I can't remember the guys name becuase the marriage lasted like 6 months I think. That's all I've got for you on Plains and I have no idea why you would ask me about Plains.
Is that the legendary Mike Cole who graduated from Malta in the early 70's???? I like sports trivia!!

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

nogriz wiseone
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by nogriz wiseone » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:54 pm

"Considering the fact I'm from Chester and not Plains I have no idea. I graduated in 82 from Chester, If I remember correctly Plains won in 86 or 87 and I never witnessed them play. I watched the Boy's B state in 90 (Bozeman) when Plains had Royce Johnson and he was good. Other than him I have no idea. I have no idea who Mike Cole is nor do I know who Andy Cripe is along with I have never seen him play. I watched Idol play as a Soph in Belgrade at State in 07 he looked good then. I'm good friends with a fellow eye doctor in Whitefish who has let me know about Idol. I heard he broke his school's scoring record this year along with being the 1st 3 time all-state player for boy's hoops in Whitefish. Let's see here my cousin Lisa Shockley from Chinook, first husband was from Plains but, I can't remember the guys name becuase the marriage lasted like 6 months I think. That's all I've got for you on Plains and I have no idea why you would ask me about Plains."

I was inquiring about Plains, as I still contend you are not "The" Doug Kimball 29. The Mike Cole I was referring to was a 1987 graduate of Whitefish High School and coached baskebtall at Plains, not the former Bozeman coach who graduated from Malta. Also, the eye doctor in WF that you know (KB) would likely have told you that Andy Cripe was one of the best players in WF prior to Idol.

nogriz wiseone
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by nogriz wiseone » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:56 pm

One other question, DK29, who was the all-state player that lived on your block in Chester?

dougkimball29
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by dougkimball29 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:25 pm

nogriz wiseone wrote:One other question, DK29, who was the all-state player that lived on your block in Chester?
That would be Robert Kimball, Scott Kimball, and Brad Kimball. Are you talking Football or what? KB?

nogriz wiseone
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by nogriz wiseone » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:37 pm

dougkimball29 wrote:
nogriz wiseone wrote:One other question, DK29, who was the all-state player that lived on your block in Chester?
That would be Robert Kimball, Scott Kimball, and Brad Kimball. Are you talking Football or what? KB?
My question was what all-state player lived on your "block", not allegedly in your house. I was talking basketball and KB is the likely initials of the eye doctor you spoke to in WF.

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Leroy Beeby never played sports, nor did his brother who was killed in a motorcycle accident.

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

pete
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by pete » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Whitefish will be playing Polson tonight for a trip to State. By the way, Tim Rausch, a 2010 football recruit will be playing in the game for Polson.

More Journal: Less Reading
www.http://wsjreview.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dougkimball29
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by dougkimball29 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:28 am

nogriz wiseone wrote:
dougkimball29 wrote:
My question was what all-state player lived on your "block", not allegedly in your house. I was talking basketball and KB is the likely initials of the eye doctor you spoke to in WF.

Well Mr. Wiseone we lived in 2 different houses in Chester Growing up so you are going to have to be a little more specific and KB is not the intials of the eye Dr. IN Wf I know. I don't know what your deal is but, you tunring this thread into something other than what it should be about. Do you know how to send a PM?

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:39 am

Funny stuff.

markcramer24
New Recruit

Post by markcramer24 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:58 am

I think the BK stands for Brad Kammerzell. Hell of a Football player..

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 pm

markcramer24 wrote:I think the BK stands for Brad Kammerzell. Hell of a Football player..
Speaking of being a big drinker............I don't think so.

Brad never touched a football, I don't even know if he went to fooball games. Luke was the football player.

Tom Dahinden was the 3rd senior from that state championship team in 90-91.

And i doubt this is the real "mark cramer" but......

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT