MBB Cats/Bengals

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

MBB Cats/Bengals

Post by GOKATS » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Here's hoping for a good game tonight for the Cats. Pretty easy road trip from Ogden to Pokey so they should be rested. ISU is tall and much better than their record indicates with a tough OOC schedule, but a road sweep sure would be nice. Go Cats!!!

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

CATS2000
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: MBB Cats/Bengals

Post by CATS2000 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:31 pm

LET'S DO IT CATS!

Cut down the turnovers and hit those FT's...

A road sweep would be HUGE!

bozbobcat
Member # Retired

Post by bozbobcat » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:05 pm

This would send a nice message to the Big Sky if the Cats can win. If they do what they did against Weber, and make some free throws, we'll most likely be talking about 2 road wins.

GO CATS!
It's always a good day to be a Bobcat fan! :) =D^ \:D/
My name is Steve, if you'd like to know.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Looks like our team decided to take the night off. Down 14 already.

We look like a keystone cops routine.

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:47 pm

12 points in a half????? Pretty sorry offensive effort. Some nights this team is almost impossible to watch. Unbelievably pathetic so far tonight - one of the worst halfs of basketball I can remember.

You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." - Abraham Lincoln

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:49 pm

We have 12 whole points at half-time. This team is going to drive us all crazy. I don't think some of these guys have a clear idea about what conference play is all about yet.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Ater playing their best game of the season on Thursday night, the Cats are now playing their worst game of the season.

Down 29-12 end of the first half. Not a typo folks. 12 points in the first half. Just when I thought this team had turned the corner....

Back to the drawing board... ](*,)

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Well that sucked! Hopefully we can score more than 12 in the 2nd half. :shock:

FTG!!

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:04 pm

3 point play for ISU after a steal to start the second half. Can someone tell me why I am still watching this?

You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." - Abraham Lincoln

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Just one of those games, but a road split is always good.

How's that for a "the glass is half full" guy.

Go Cats!!!

FTG!!

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:45 pm

not too many positives for this game. road splits are obviously better than getting swept, but i was worried about this game after a big win on thursday. for one, idaho state is a good team. and two, it's just too easy to have that mentality that a split on the road is ok, and not bring your absolute best after a road win. that's exactly what happened tonight. this team was not even close to be ready to play, and that simply can't happen. this league is too balanced and often times the only thing separating five or six teams is only a couple games. this team really needs to take advantage of their next 4 straight conference games being at home. and it's not going to be easy. northern colorado, eastern washington, portland state, and then the griz! i'd like to see us win 3 of 4 at the very least. let's hope this team shows us what they're capable of. go cats!

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:10 am

whitetrashgriz wrote:not too many positives for this game. road splits are obviously better than getting swept, but i was worried about this game after a big win on thursday. for one, idaho state is a good team. and two, it's just too easy to have that mentality that a split on the road is ok, and not bring your absolute best after a road win. that's exactly what happened tonight. this team was not even close to be ready to play, and that simply can't happen. this league is too balanced and often times the only thing separating five or six teams is only a couple games. this team really needs to take advantage of their next 4 straight conference games being at home. and it's not going to be easy. northern colorado, eastern washington, portland state, and then the griz! i'd like to see us win 3 of 4 at the very least. let's hope this team shows us what they're capable of. go cats!
Agreed.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: