!!!!! Gazette write a Bobcat BB article !!!!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

!!!!! Gazette write a Bobcat BB article !!!!

Post by mslacat » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:08 am

I what must be a first in a very long time the Billings Gazette has an original (written by a Gazette reporter) article about the Bobcat men's basketball program! OK granted the article is really recap of both the Bobcat and Griz programs, but the Cats did get the head line and they actually talk like they know a little bit what is happening in Missoula.

Everyone should go over and read this article ................... it technically qualifies as the once a year article, and they will be going back to reporting on the University of Wyoming starting next week.

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles ... obcats.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: !!!!! Gazette write a Bobcat BB article !!!!

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 am

Wow, a Bobcat article .. I can't believe it!

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Don't get ahead of yourself. They have the exact, word for word, article (the Cat portion anyway) posted on their Cat/Griz blog. So the question is: did the article get written onto the blog and copied into the article, or did the article get copied in to the blog :wink:

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

BDizzle
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by BDizzle » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 am

KittieKop wrote:Don't get ahead of yourself. They have the exact, word for word, article (the Cat portion anyway) posted on their Cat/Griz blog. So the question is: did the article get written onto the blog and copied into the article, or did the article get copied in to the blog :wink:
Its the same guy. He does both.

GO GRIZ!