MBB Wins at Colorado!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CATS2000
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: MBB Wins at Colorado!

Post by CATS2000 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:53 pm

I love that 'montanabuffs' quote:

"I'll be sought out by all the MSU "nepas" who can't name a single player on the Bobcat roster, but will be happy to point out how "their" team beat "mine"."

LOL !!!

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:07 pm

CATS2000 wrote:I love that 'montanabuffs' quote:

"I'll be sought out by all the MSU "nepas" who can't name a single player on the Bobcat roster, but will be happy to point out how "their" team beat "mine"."

LOL !!!
I thought that was funny too, but with only 2000 in attendance I would wager that there are a larger percentage of Bozemanites who can name MSU's roster compared to people in Boulder who apparantly don't even know that CU has a basketball team.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

But Austin Dufault had the ball stripped going up for a tying score in the paint to all but seal the win for Montana State. The crowd of 2,058 thought the freshman earned a foul call.

"A game like that shouldn't come down to a call like that," Dufault said after scoring 11 points in 37 minutes on 5-for-10 shooting. "You have to be strong with the ball and you can't rely on a call to bail you out."
A statement like that tells me this kid has character, especially for a freshman. Kudos to Mr. Dufault! Too bad he isn't playing for the Cats...

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:36 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
But Austin Dufault had the ball stripped going up for a tying score in the paint to all but seal the win for Montana State. The crowd of 2,058 thought the freshman earned a foul call.

"A game like that shouldn't come down to a call like that," Dufault said after scoring 11 points in 37 minutes on 5-for-10 shooting. "You have to be strong with the ball and you can't rely on a call to bail you out."
A statement like that tells me this kid has character, especially for a freshman. Kudos to Mr. Dufault! Too bad he isn't playing for the Cats...
Yeah, it's a shame. I was really looking forward to potentially seeing him in a Cat uni.