Football Talk

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Football Talk

Post by catatac » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:06 pm

All the hoops excitement made me think of something. I really hope the entire football team is soaking this in and absorbing the energy. THIS is how you finish a season and cap it off by destroying the Griz. The football team found that in 2022 but lost something last year in Missoula. I don't want this to be a call out post ripping on the football team, and I'm not saying they didn't show effort in the brawl last fall..... but the hoops team showed something next level last night, and the football team needs to emulate that next Fall. MSU OWNS THIS STATE now, and the football team needs to understand that, embrace that, and not slip up again this Fall. GO CATS!

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: Football Talk

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:28 pm

Epic game last night. But the correlation to football would mean losing Cat-griz and then beating them in the playoffs or championship.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

MountainCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by MountainCat » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:40 pm

Last nights basketball game showed some seriously gritty Cats, Ford took over the game and the team rallied. They got punched in the mouth and doubled down on the response, what a great performance to be proud of! I’m sure this won’t be the popular opinion, but “gritty” isn’t a word I would use when describing the ‘23 MSU football team. Hopefully the football team can grab the vibe from the B-ball team and build on it in ‘24.

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:52 am

Let's enjoy the W guys. Let this thread go away quietly.