Brint?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Brint?

Post by catatac » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:37 pm

Did he ever come back and admit his pick of a Griz win was purely from the heart and not his brain as I told him before the game? :lol:

If you stop back by here and read this, you're welcome on the $3,000 band donation thing. Oh, and FTG. :wink:
Last edited by catatac on Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Brint?

Post by coloradocat » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:18 pm

Most of the griz losers have disappeared now that their team embarrassed them.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:17 pm

I find it strange that hardly any gris gear is being worn these past couple days.

Posters are gone at businesses also.

Fair weather indeed

It’s only football. It’s not like brain science or rocket surgery.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:09 pm

Meh, we all pick with our hearts and not with our heads at least on a message board where there isn't any money at stake if we're wrong. Go through any pre-game prediction thread and picks against MSU to win are not easy to find.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:33 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:09 pm
Meh, we all pick with our hearts and not with our heads at least on a message board where there isn't any money at stake if we're wrong. Go through any pre-game prediction thread and picks against MSU to win are not easy to find.
I picked SDSU to beat MSU earlier in the season, and I would have done the same in the title game. I would have hated making that pick but if I'm actually trying to predict what's going to happen I usually try to be smart about it.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:36 pm

He has always been a class guy. Not many from here pick against the Cats.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:16 pm

allcat wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:36 pm
He has always been a class guy. Not many from here pick against the Cats.
We're all probably a little biased in or picking, but when that was a clear mismatch, on a neutral field, picking the Griz to win was silly. Anyway, I'm not slamming on Brint, he has always seemed like a great guy. Definitely need to poke him a litte bit on that prediction though, especially after his Twitter post about the Cats giving them $3,000 to help out with the band.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:25 pm

Brint is a good dude.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:53 pm

catatac wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:33 pm
MSU01 wrote:
I picked SDSU to beat MSU earlier in the season, and I would have done the same in the title game. I would have hated making that pick but if I'm actually trying to predict what's going to happen I usually try to be smart about it.
I picked SDSU to beat MSU too...but then went heart over head and also said that MSU would win out until playing SDSU again in Frisco. Oops. As vehemently as some people here insist on proving who's right and who's wrong, nobody really cares if someone predicts a game wrong. I can see how Brint irked some people with the FTC tweet but let's be fair, we do the same stuff here and everyone loves it.

seataccat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by seataccat » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:14 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:25 pm
Brint is a good dude.
He's as good of a dude that you can be and also be a blood sucking real estate peddler middleman.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Camo_Cat » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:10 am

Not trying to start an argument or be an ass or anything, but I'm just curious why we need a thread dedicated about a dUMb fan on the Bobcat Football board? Perhaps this discussion is better suited for the College Athletics or Smack Talk forums?

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:14 am

MSU01 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:53 pm
catatac wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:33 pm
MSU01 wrote:
I picked SDSU to beat MSU too...but then went heart over head and also said that MSU would win out until playing SDSU again in Frisco. Oops. As vehemently as some people here insist on proving who's right and who's wrong, nobody really cares if someone predicts a game wrong. I can see how Brint irked some people with the FTC tweet but let's be fair, we do the same stuff here and everyone loves it.
I really don't understand why either fan base gets upset when someone says or posts something like FTG or FTC or ESGGCG. Its a rivalry. Thats part of the fun.

Hating the griz since 02.