Places to watch the game in Chicago?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bcatfan1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Places to watch the game in Chicago?

Post by bcatfan1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:20 am

I have to be in Chicago for work this weekend. But I'm hoping to find a place to watch the game. Does anyone know of a Bobcat bar in Chicago? Near the McCormick Place convention center would be ideal. But anywhere in the downtown Loop area is doable.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Some people are a lot like slinkies....... Not really good for much, but it puts a smile on your face to watch them fall down a set of stairs.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Re: Places to watch the game in Chicago?

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:21 am

Pluto TV

profisme
Member # Retired

Post by profisme » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:40 pm

bcatfan1 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:20 am
I have to be in Chicago for work this weekend. But I'm hoping to find a place to watch the game. Does anyone know of a Bobcat bar in Chicago? Near the McCormick Place convention center would be ideal. But anywhere in the downtown Loop area is doable.

I recommend going to either Timothy O'Toole's on Ontario just off the Magnificent Mile to have Irish nachos and enjoy the atmosphere or Jake Melnick's a few blocks away for the best wings in Chicago. Both are fun sports bars, but use their WiFi and watch on Pluto because that is the only option there.

-Elias P. Harmon-

bcatfan1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bcatfan1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:27 am

profisme wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:40 pm
bcatfan1 wrote:

I recommend going to either Timothy O'Toole's on Ontario just off the Magnificent Mile to have Irish nachos and enjoy the atmosphere or Jake Melnick's a few blocks away for the best wings in Chicago. Both are fun sports bars, but use their WiFi and watch on Pluto because that is the only option there.
Thanks! Irish nachos and Guinness sound like a great plan.

Some people are a lot like slinkies....... Not really good for much, but it puts a smile on your face to watch them fall down a set of stairs.

profisme
Member # Retired

Post by profisme » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:16 am

bcatfan1 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:27 am
profisme wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:40 pm
bcatfan1 wrote:

Thanks! Irish nachos and Guinness sound like a great plan.
I recommend the Left Hand Milk Stout on Nitro there. Fantastic.

-Elias P. Harmon-