Stats poll

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

codecat
Member # Retired

Re: Stats poll

Post by codecat » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Rich K wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Where might one find the rules that professional journalists use to measure their own built in bias?
Don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate the Nuanez Bros reporting and listen to the Tootell and Nuanez podcasts, but the rule for me is that any reporter (of any kind) that claims he as a human being is not bias, is both bias (perhaps most subtly) and just deluding himself.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, Bye-Bye Fauci!

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:43 pm

We go thru this tired conversation every year.

Step 1: Someone take exception with something Colter said or did.

Step 2: Cat fans who pride themselves on being sensible(the worst of our fan base in my opinion :D ) leap to his defense.

Step 3: wait until next season and rinse and repeat.

Who cares, don’t buy his stuff if you don’t want to hear him and his brother gush all over Bobby and the dark pinkers.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:49 pm

All I'm interested in are the Bobcat stories not the picks or any Griz articles. The former are the best available.

2024 Resume dominance

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:05 pm

Griz fans think Colter is biased.

Cat fans think Colter is biased.

That's an indicator that Colter is doing a good job.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:32 pm

I think Colter needs a separate Twitter feed for UM and MSU and two web sites.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:34 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:32 pm
I think Colter needs a separate Twitter feed for UM and MSU and two web sites.
Hopefully, um will continue to head down the path they're on and just go out of business. Then it won't be an issue. Problem solved. :D :D

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 pm

Well, since this thread is really off the rails, here is how Egriz views Colter.
Colter Nuanez — Is it just me or does he really, really not like the Griz?

by MiningCityGrizFan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm

I’m listening to the 10/30 podcast of the TNT show on ESPN. It’s the second or third time I’ve listened to the Montana football hour and it will be my last. It’s honestly pissing me off.

I’m not expecting him to kiss their collective butt, but he’s consistently and blatantly negative. I do expect him to not go out of his way to twist or spin every aspect of the discussion into a negative.

Even when the other guy is talking through something in an objectively critical manner Colter interjects with something negative.

Every. Single. Time.
Seriously, you’re on a radio program IN MISSOULA. Get a friggin’ clue! Why would I spend time listening to an overtly biased Bobcat fan trying to pass himself off as a “sports reporter” trash the Griz? Come on 102.9 ESPN, can you not find someone who isn’t an openly biased Griz hater to co-host this show?
Long live Skyline Sports!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:01 am

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 pm
Well, since this thread is really off the rails, here is how Egriz views Colter.

I’m listening to the 10/30 podcast of the TNT show on ESPN. It’s the second or third time I’ve listened to the Montana football hour and it will be my last. It’s honestly pissing me off.

I’m not expecting him to kiss their collective butt, but he’s consistently and blatantly negative. I do expect him to not go out of his way to twist or spin every aspect of the discussion into a negative.

Even when the other guy is talking through something in an objectively critical manner Colter interjects with something negative.

Every. Single. Time.
Seriously, you’re on a radio program IN MISSOULA. Get a friggin’ clue! Why would I spend time listening to an overtly biased Bobcat fan trying to pass himself off as a “sports reporter” trash the Griz? Come on 102.9 ESPN, can you not find someone who isn’t an openly biased Griz hater to co-host this show?
Haha, that's GOLD right there... Good find! I'd say that's the definition of a griztard. Doesn't realize that Colter grew up as a Griz fan and had a brother who played for bobbe hack.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Catfanatic84
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Catfanatic84 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:43 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:01 am
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 pm

Every. Single. Time.
Haha, that's GOLD right there... Good find! I'd say that's the definition of a griztard. Doesn't realize that Colter grew up as a Griz fan and had a brother who played for bobbe hack.
Hilarious....seems Colter can't win! I like the coverage the Nuanez brothers supply and I listen to T&N on ESPN. It's good stuff and the Cats get a lot of air-time. I'm old enough to remember the pre-internet days when those of us who don't live in Montana had to wait until the next day to see the score in the newspaper...with no story or boxscore! Count your blessings.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:05 am

Yup. Like I said. A lot of idiots out there. Both cat and griz fans.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:23 am

Not saying anything neg about the N bros or their writing, but don’t you consider the source regarding everything you read???