Week 3 Depth Chart

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

User avatar
RobertCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1464
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:08 pm
Location: Conrad, MT

Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by RobertCats » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:44 pm




User avatar
MSU Toddler
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:19 am
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by MSU Toddler » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Patterson is indeed listed as a Punt Returner but assume that is an oversight...


Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9266
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by wbtfg » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:02 pm

RobertCats wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:44 pm
I forgot about their FB, Clint Razovich (sp?). If I remember right, last year it seemed like whenever they needed a big 3rd down conversion, he would leak out of the backfield and get a big catch. He totally exposed our linebackers last year.



User avatar
RobertCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1464
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:08 pm
Location: Conrad, MT

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by RobertCats » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:08 pm

MSU Toddler wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:56 pm
Patterson is indeed listed as a Punt Returner but assume that is an oversight...
hmmm, good catch, also says Okada is backup at rover but the Sunday game notes has him listed as out.



BleedingBLue
Member # Retired
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by BleedingBLue » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:29 pm

Curious also that Washington is listed ahead of Thomas at CB but he didn't play much, if at all on Saturday, but was suited up.



bobcat99
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by bobcat99 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Jeff Choate depth charts don't mean a hell of a lot.



User avatar
catatac
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5763
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:37 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by catatac » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:29 pm

Did something happen to Jaharie Martin? Lots of buzz around him in the Fall and against TT but I don't remember hearing much.

Also, random names here but have Treyton Pickering and Luke May shown much of anything, special teams or otherwise? Maybe buried on the depth chart but those were two names I had high hopes for.


Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:45 pm

Pickering was in street clothes on the sideline. I didn't happen to see May.



User avatar
94VegasCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3297
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:38 am
Location: Front row seat to the dumpster fire!

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by 94VegasCat » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:55 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:45 pm
Pickering was in street clothes on the sideline. I didn't happen to see May.
Pretty sure I saw May on crutches with a knee brace.


My wife teases me about my man crush on Choate.

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9266
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by wbtfg » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Is Hadley out with an injury?



User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6858
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by VimSince03 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 pm

catatac wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:29 pm
Did something happen to Jaharie Martin? Lots of buzz around him in the Fall and against TT but I don't remember hearing much.

Also, random names here but have Treyton Pickering and Luke May shown much of anything, special teams or otherwise? Maybe buried on the depth chart but those were two names I had high hopes for.
If the offense runs like it did on Saturday, no reason to play Jaharie...at all. Redshirt him.


"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

The MICKSTER
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by The MICKSTER » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:10 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:02 pm
Is Hadley out with an injury?
I heard his foot/ankle....out for the year I believe.



User avatar
catatac
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5763
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:37 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by catatac » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:35 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 pm
catatac wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:29 pm
Did something happen to Jaharie Martin? Lots of buzz around him in the Fall and against TT but I don't remember hearing much.

Also, random names here but have Treyton Pickering and Luke May shown much of anything, special teams or otherwise? Maybe buried on the depth chart but those were two names I had high hopes for.
If the offense runs like it did on Saturday, no reason to play Jaharie...at all. Redshirt him.
Ahhh, makes sense - I thought the consensus was no way in hell is he redshirting. I guess if players ahead of him on the depth chart are better at RB, LB, and ST then it makes perfect sense to hold him out of early games and perhaps use him at some point if we have additional injury issues but still try to keep him at the four game limit.


Great time to be a BOBCAT!

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9266
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by wbtfg » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:41 am

catatac wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:35 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 pm
catatac wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:29 pm
Did something happen to Jaharie Martin? Lots of buzz around him in the Fall and against TT but I don't remember hearing much.

Also, random names here but have Treyton Pickering and Luke May shown much of anything, special teams or otherwise? Maybe buried on the depth chart but those were two names I had high hopes for.
If the offense runs like it did on Saturday, no reason to play Jaharie...at all. Redshirt him.
Ahhh, makes sense - I thought the consensus was no way in hell is he redshirting. I guess if players ahead of him on the depth chart are better at RB, LB, and ST then it makes perfect sense to hold him out of early games and perhaps use him at some point if we have additional injury issues but still try to keep him at the four game limit.
Jaharie might be in that category of guys who we play sporadically for 4 games before committing one way or the other on a redshirt or not.



User avatar
RobertCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1464
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:08 pm
Location: Conrad, MT

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by RobertCats » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:36 am

Article on the O-line rotation..



superbobcat
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 am

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by superbobcat » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 pm

Has anyone heard anything on Infanse and the status of his injury?



bobcat99
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by bobcat99 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:36 pm

superbobcat wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 pm
Has anyone heard anything on Infanse and the status of his injury?
I-F-A-N-S-E



Caturday
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by Caturday » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Hadley is expected back before homecoming



User avatar
WalkOn79
Member # Retired
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:40 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:36 pm
superbobcat wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 pm
Has anyone heard anything on Infanse and the status of his injury?
I-F-A-N-S-E
Buddy of mine said he was in sweats Monday but was running around pretty well. Knee bruise apprently suffered on that long run but nothing structural is what he heard. Took him out as a precaution but it was great to see what our other backs were capable of. We're in really good hands at running back!


"The pride and tradition
of Montana State football
will not be entrusted to
the timid or weak!"

Cliff Hysell, RIP

duelalumnicat
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:09 pm

Re: Week 3 Depth Chart

Post by duelalumnicat » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:26 pm

What about Patterson? How badly is he injured? When can we expect him back?



Post Reply