This will get you ready!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

This will get you ready!

Post by LIBBYCAT » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:24 am

https://twitter.com/jocksinmocs10/statu ... 68033?s=21

Watching II truck the defensive back tells you everything you need to know about him and his heart. I can’t wait for this year!

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: This will get you ready!

Post by vike_king » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:49 am

Outstanding.....

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

WalkOn79

Post by WalkOn79 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Very Cool!!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:21 pm

This was pretty amazing. I was confused by the 8 seconds of basketball stuff though. Would love to see another one, but have it include a bunch of MSU sports or just football.

Punters are people too!!

codecat
Member # Retired

Post by codecat » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:55 pm

GoCats18 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:21 pm
This was pretty amazing. I was confused by the 8 seconds of basketball stuff though. Would love to see another one, but have it include a bunch of MSU sports or just football.
The narrator was asking questions such as "What to you desire"? "What makes yo itch", "What sort of a situation would you like" - then they broke away from football to B-ball for a few seconds, then just before returning to football, asked ""How would you really enjoy spending your life"? I'm probably totally wrong as the answer is in the mind of the producer, but seems they simply presented the viewer with an option and then made their choice as FOOTBALL! (jonesing for football here with about 20 days until fall camp)

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, Bye-Bye Fauci!

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:31 pm

Oh, might have helped had I had the volume on. Haha!! I was in a place that I couldn’t listen, only watch. I will have to go back and rewatch it, this time with the volume up. It was sweet though. I love the view he had on the goal line stuff. Hope he puts another one or two out before the season starts

Punters are people too!!