Bobcats-griz 2018 game on Pluto in 5 mins

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Danster21
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Bobcats-griz 2018 game on Pluto in 5 mins

Post by Danster21 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:36 pm

With the Bobcats Football twitter being suspended, the Miracle in Missoula call has been lost (proof: I was wondering if there was anyone who could reupload the last bit of that game so we could at least listen and watch to the Root Sports call and angle of the goal line fumble.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:26 pm

I’d have to upload it from my DVR. The Cat football page will probably be up again soon. I do have the radio and TV calls all recorded too. I made the TV call my new ringtone.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Danster21
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Danster21 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:31 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:26 pm
I’d have to upload it from my DVR. The Cat football page will probably be up again soon. I do have the radio and TV calls all recorded too. I made the TV call my new ringtone.
I love the TV call: "THE BOBCATS HOLD! THE BOBCATS HOLD!"
It's one of those calls that would be nationally iconic if we were big FBS schools.

The Big Meowski
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by The Big Meowski » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:55 pm

We just switched to DirecTV for the NFL Sunday ticket. I spaced that I had the last 2 years Cat Griz on my Charter DVR. It’s gone!

Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

rivercat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by rivercat » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:01 pm

That truly sucks. I have the last 3 years on DVR and they always brighten a gloomy day.

"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate

Prodigal Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Prodigal Cat » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:13 pm

The Big Meowski wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:55 pm
We just switched to DirecTV for the NFL Sunday ticket. I spaced that I had the last 2 years Cat Griz on my Charter DVR. It’s gone!
Sorta the same. I had the last 3 Cat/griz on my DVR but it died and so I had to upgrade my equipment and renew my contract. Nothing transferred and I lost all the games. It was a go to for the last few years whenever I wanted to lift my spirits. I can hear my wife "Your watching this AGAIN?"

Brewer/Owner Copper Furrow Brewing

rivercat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by rivercat » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 pm

My wife jokingly asks "Did the Cats win?". I need to figure out how to transfer them before my DVR craps out.

"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:59 pm

Prodigal Cat wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:13 pm
The Big Meowski wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:55 pm
Sorta the same. I had the last 3 Cat/griz on my DVR but it died and so I had to upgrade my equipment and renew my contract. Nothing transferred and I lost all the games. It was a go to for the last few years whenever I wanted to lift my spirits. I can hear my wife "Your watching this AGAIN?"
Haha, my wife says the same thing. Just finished watching the 2017 game last night, though I didn't record it with extra time and it cut off the last 8 minutes of the 4th quarter. Oh well, I'll never get tired of watching Chris Murray "teabag a d-bag" on his midair TD flip. Strahm was a dirty POS, that couldn't have happened to a better candidate. 8)

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Sotallytober
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Sotallytober » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:07 am

Sorry to bump this but I tried to rewatch this last weekend and my DVR must have corrupted it. Is there any way to get a digital version? I'm willing to pay for it but I can't find anything. Also the Pluto schedule only shows the next couple hours so I can't plan to record that. I tried contacting their support but they weren't helpful.