Future schedule

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Future schedule

Post by catatac » Tue May 07, 2019 3:00 pm

coachouert wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:06 am
catatac wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:05 am
Rich K wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:56 am
AFCAT wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:37 am
Rich K wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:13 am
Cool, the Griz come to Bozeman in ‘19, ‘20, and ‘21.
I think their must be a misprint. Here's from the MSU page
https://msubobcats.com/news/2019/5/7/bo ... slate.aspx

2020 MONTANA STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
Sept. 5 Long Island
Sept. 12 at Utah
Sept. 19 Dixie State
Sept. 26 *at Portland State
Oct. 3 *Northern Colorado
Oct. 10 *Cal Poly
Oct. 17 *at Weber State
Oct. 24 *Idaho State
Oct. 31 Open
Nov. 7 *at Eastern Washington
Nov. 14 *Idaho
Nov. 21 *at Montana
Boy, our away schedule here is brutal. Hopefully we don't have another tough opponent on that Octi 31 date, it will probably be an away game. Travel to Utah, Weber, EWU, and Montana already.
Oct. 31 is the bye weekend so most likely will come out of that one okay.
Ah.... DUH! my bad. was spacing out that we'll be at an 11 game sched in 2020. That bye looks like it will come at the perfect time. We'll probably be 6-2 at that point and will hopefully get 2 of the last 3 to secure playoff spot.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Tue May 07, 2019 3:02 pm

iaafan wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:38 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:36 pm
iaafan wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:23 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:45 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:13 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:24 pm
PapaG wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:26 pm
So a 275k guarantee and a 250k guarantee. That’s interesting as it wasn’t long ago that I stated a typical guarantee anymore is close to 300k (when we were discussing Dixie St) and Cataholic blasted me with this:

“You are a real idiot. A typical guarantee is nowhere near $300,000 for an FCS game.”

Well I guess he was wrong, again. What else is new.
Just should tell you how much money MSU football has these days.
Yes those whopping 9800 fans you had at your first playoff game in years was huge for the coffers
It would really blow my mind if ONE SINGLE PERSON ever sent you a private message that supported anything you said. Pathetic troll.

Quote from RationalGriz on the Dixie State thread you allude to: “grizaddict is a clueless turd that unfortunately mirrors quite a few Griz fans.”
So are you mad you were wrong again? You talked so much ****** about that latest basketball recruit I informed the board of as well as talking ****** about FCS games not having anywhere close to 300k guarantees. You were obviously way wrong on both (which is the norm with you) so it’s fun putting you in your place. Oh and for that PM I have the screen shot ready to go. Put your money where your mouth is and let me know how to post it here. You’ll look like a fool again I promise.
You didn’t inform anyone about the BB recruit. It was already on Twitter. The average FCS payout is around $100,000. Extremely rare that anyone pays $300,000. You said UM paid Dixie the same as other BSC teams and that was false. You post like Fat Donny tweets. Babbling brook of BS.
Seems you are a little late to the game and also misinformed as usual. I called the most recent recruit you just got a commit from recently. Told the boys on the basketball forum you had one wrapping up in a day or two and boom (isn’t that what you say here) there it was THE NEXT DAY. Go check it out in the basketball forum. It was pretty epic. But yeah I don’t know ****** around here.
Nope. I’m in the game and rollin twards anutha tripdub as usual. You don’t get credit for saying someone is signing without saying who it is or giving some details about the player that eventually pair up. You can say someone new is signing and be right within a few weeks. Kinda like a broken clock being right twice a day.
I agree that’s why it was that much more legit slam dunk in your faces when I said will be in in the next day or two and there it was. Yep that was just lucky. Maybe it is time for you to go back to flicking your Twinkie to your Hillary poster

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Tue May 07, 2019 3:11 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:16 pm
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
PapaG wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
So a 275k guarantee and a 250k guarantee. That’s interesting as it wasn’t long ago that I stated a typical guarantee anymore is close to 300k (when we were discussing Dixie St) and Cataholic blasted me with this:

“You are a real idiot. A typical guarantee is nowhere near $300,000 for an FCS game.”

Yes those whopping 9800 fans you had at your first playoff game in years was huge for the coffers
It would really blow my mind if ONE SINGLE PERSON ever sent you a private message that supported anything you said. Pathetic troll.

Quote from RationalGriz on the Dixie State thread you allude to: “grizaddict is a clueless turd that unfortunately mirrors quite a few Griz fans.”
So are you mad you were wrong again? You talked so much ****** about that latest basketball recruit I informed the board of as well as talking ****** about FCS games not having anywhere close to 300k guarantees. You were obviously way wrong on both (which is the norm with you) so it’s fun putting you in your place. Oh and for that PM I have the screen shot ready to go. Put your money where your mouth is and let me know how to post it here. You’ll look like a fool again I promise.
You didn’t inform anyone about the BB recruit. It was already on Twitter. The average FCS payout is around $100,000. Extremely rare that anyone pays $300,000. You said UM paid Dixie the same as other BSC teams and that was false. You post like Fat Donny tweets. Babbling brook of BS.
Seems you are a little late to the game and also misinformed as usual. I called the most recent recruit you just got a commit from recently. Told the boys on the basketball forum you had one wrapping up in a day or two and boom (isn’t that what you say here) there it was THE NEXT DAY. Go check it out in the basketball forum. It was pretty epic. But yeah I don’t know ****** around here.
Nope. I’m in the game and rollin twards anutha tripdub as usual. You don’t get credit for saying someone is signing without saying who it is or giving some details about the player that eventually pair up. You can say someone new is signing and be right within a few weeks. Kinda like a broken clock being right twice a day.
Jizzaddict is totally delusional. I seriously think he has a mental problem. Multiple posters tell him to get lost yet he claims that everyone loves him and send him personal messages of love. I am starting to think he might be in an institution like Warm Springs. The basketball recruit thing is beyond belief.... it was like that Jay Leno skit where he would predict that the sun would rise the next day.
Not personal messages of love. More like personal messages of how everyone here thinks you’re an absolute ****** who argues with everyone on the board. Gonna be fun to share the screen shots now that I know how. You just can’t keep your mouth shut so now it’s on. Your own board bashing on you. Gave you a chance to keep your mouth shut but you’ve shown you’re unable. Glorious.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue May 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:02 pm
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
PapaG wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

I agree that’s why it was that much more legit slam dunk in your faces when I said will be in in the next day or two and there it was. Yep that was just lucky. Maybe it is time for you to go back to flicking your Twinkie to your Hillary poster
Adding lewdness to your arsenal I see.
If you knew, you would’ve said who it was. You think $300,000 is common. You said UM was paying Dixie same, you were wrong. Just like Fat Donny, you never have any proof for your claims. 12 lies a day. You got a way to go, but you’re getting their.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Was there an announcement on the transfer?

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Tue May 07, 2019 3:29 pm

Always love Utah on the schedule. Fun little road trip to Salt Lake and a great time.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:31 pm

Some quick analysis of the 2019-23 schedules in terms of numbers of games against each opponent. MSU plays:

5 games: UNC, UM (designated rivals)
4 games: Cal Poly
3 games: Idaho, ISU, NAU, SUU, UCD, Sac State, EWU
2 games: PSU, WSU
(1 game against UND in their last year playing a BSC schedule)

Kind of a bummer that MSU only makes 1 visit in 5 years to PSU and WSU, as those games are reasonably easy to travel to and always have plenty of MSU fans in attendance.

Darth Yoda

Post by Darth Yoda » Tue May 07, 2019 4:12 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:53 pm
Rich K wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:06 am
Here's the edited 2020 version.
This is better. I would have been bummed not playing Weber 3 years in a row.
Interesting. As long as Jay Hill is coaching, winning in Ogden will be a stretch. Although it's pretty easy to believe the Cats can be 6-2 going into the bye week. Two weeks to heal and to prepare for EWU in a game that will probably have national attention. EWU will be coming off Weber and @UCD, and they will not have had their bye. Maybe a chance to steal a win? Then if we get past UI at home, we can come into Missoula at 8-2 (7-1), or no worse than 7-3 (6-2). 2020 should be a good year I'm thinking.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:51 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue May 07, 2019 6:35 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:11 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:16 pm
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
PapaG wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Jizzaddict is totally delusional. I seriously think he has a mental problem. Multiple posters tell him to get lost yet he claims that everyone loves him and send him personal messages of love. I am starting to think he might be in an institution like Warm Springs. The basketball recruit thing is beyond belief.... it was like that Jay Leno skit where he would predict that the sun would rise the next day.
Not personal messages of love. More like personal messages of how everyone here thinks you’re an absolute ****** who argues with everyone on the board. Gonna be fun to share the screen shots now that I know how. You just can’t keep your mouth shut so now it’s on. Your own board bashing on you. Gave you a chance to keep your mouth shut but you’ve shown you’re unable. Glorious.
POST THEM! I don’t expect everyone or even anyone to love what I have to say. If you are being a douche, I am going to call you out for it. If you are putting down the program, I will call you out for it. You can’t question my love for the program or the players. I show it here, show it in the stands, show it with what I wear and show it financially. I have many Griz fans that I give a hard time in playful way and love those guys, but I am respectful to them. They are respectful in return. If you are going to come here and be a grade A douche, I will let you know. It is virtually every post you make oozes of not only Griz buffoonery, but also of having a pure asswipe personality.

Also, I don’t get PM of people telling me that they dislike you. That is because THEY POST IT ON THE BOARD! LuteCat once defended you to later retract after understanding that you are a total jackass!

My apologies to any that I may have offended, but my intent has always been to defend the brand. What is wrong with that?? Hell, I wish more of you would grow a set of balls and defend the program when attacked...

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue May 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:27 pm
No player has been announced. Only announced that someone had committed to transfer. This is exactly what Sprinkle has been saying since he arrived. Basically, 99% of Bobcatnation was expecting this announcement. Grizaddict somehow was taking credit for the information, AFTER IT WAS ANNOUNCED ON TWITTER. He claims that his post didn’t go through the night before 😂😂😂, but regardless, everyone was expecting a transfer to occur. Multiple people have asked him to tell everyone who the transfer is, but he has only provided zilch... I even asked just for an initial or a state, but zilch. He don’t know, but he for some crazy reason, he is making it his greatest victory of all time.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Tue May 07, 2019 6:55 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:48 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:27 pm
No player has been announced. Only announced that someone had committed to transfer. This is exactly what Sprinkle has been saying since he arrived. Basically, 99% of Bobcatnation was expecting this announcement. Grizaddict somehow was taking credit for the information, AFTER IT WAS ANNOUNCED ON TWITTER. He claims that his post didn’t go through the night before 😂😂😂, but regardless, everyone was expecting a transfer to occur. Multiple people have asked him to tell everyone who the transfer is, but he has only provided zilch... I even asked just for an initial or a state, but zilch. He don’t know, but he for some crazy reason, he is making it his greatest victory of all time.
Nice try. The post that didn’t go through and social media beat me to the punch with was regarding Lassi leaving. It had nothing to do with the new hoops commitment.

Then after you and others blasted me I let all of you know another hoops commit was on his way and that it would be announced in a day or two. There’s no denying I hit that on the head. You are talking two different posts and making up lies again. Easy to see in the thread and confirm.

Btw, absolutely epic meltdown on that last post. That made my year. “Why don’t the rest of you defend when attacked”. I pictured you almost crying. Glorious stuff!

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue May 07, 2019 7:36 pm

OK then...

Realistically, with how the near future of Oregon State football looks, both that game and Wyoming look to be winnable. Should be fun one to attend in Corvallis.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 pm

I give up😩. You can’t argue with stupid...

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Grizaddict turns a schedule thread into smack...surprise

Post by lutecat » Wed May 08, 2019 4:21 am

So I guess we cant talk about the schedule anymore...

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:06 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:51 pm
The Utah and Oregon State games each pay $675,000. The $2.3 million includes those two games and two others. That’s $575,000 per game. MSU is entering uncharted waters with these payouts. Not sure how many games MSU has received over $500,000 for previously, but not many.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Catfanatic84

Post by Catfanatic84 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:48 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:06 am
Hawks86 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:51 pm
The Utah and Oregon State games each pay $675,000. The $2.3 million includes those two games and two others. That’s $575,000 per game. MSU is entering uncharted waters with these payouts. Not sure how many games MSU has received over $500,000 for previously, but not many.
I'd rather see an all FCS schedule, but those kind of payouts can really plug some funding gaps quickly. Looking forward to seeing how the Cats stack up against these FBS programs.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 am

Most fans agree probably, but the players love these games and the school loves the money and can use it to pay schools to come in without a return game. As long as that’s the case it’ll be this way.

Mtcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Mtcatfan » Wed May 08, 2019 8:11 am

How much are we getting for going to Texas Tech?

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:28 am

Mtcatfan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:11 am
How much are we getting for going to Texas Tech?
$500,000 according to the Chronicle article.