Summer stuff 2019

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Post Reply
User avatar
technoCat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2667
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by technoCat » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Yates is getting big as well. Hoping to see him step up some this year.


DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6790
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:02 pm

technoCat wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:32 pm
Yates is getting big as well. Hoping to see him step up some this year.
Yup...we need him too for more interior depth. Also, year 3 in the program which is usually the "turn it up a notch" year.


"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8709
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:20 am

Montanabob wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:40 pm
Cat4LifeHouseDivided wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:33 pm
Cat4LifeHouseDivided wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:00 pm
Did we lose our strength and conditioning coach?
It looks like it is for the assistant strength coach. I found a job posting from a month ago so Willcox is still there from what I can tell.
Don't think so. A top strength and conditioning coach at CAA school coming back to Montana as an assistant? Nope.
Listed as Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach https://msubobcats.com/staff.aspx


"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Image

DriscollCat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:45 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:20 am
Montanabob wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:40 pm
Cat4LifeHouseDivided wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:33 pm
Cat4LifeHouseDivided wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:00 pm
Did we lose our strength and conditioning coach?
It looks like it is for the assistant strength coach. I found a job posting from a month ago so Willcox is still there from what I can tell.
Don't think so. A top strength and conditioning coach at CAA school coming back to Montana as an assistant? Nope.
Listed as Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach https://msubobcats.com/staff.aspx
:shock:

I don’t know how Choate pulls some of this stuff off.



bobcat99
Member # Retired
Posts: 2947
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by bobcat99 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:50 am

Legitimately big time move.

Our food monitoring, and athletic performance has increased dramatically with Choate coming here.



User avatar
RobertCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1372
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:08 pm
Location: Conrad, MT

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by RobertCats » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:33 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:50 am
Legitimately big time move.

Our food monitoring, and athletic performance has increased dramatically with Choate coming here.
Image


Image

AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by AFCAT » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:02 pm



Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8709
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:22 pm



"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Image

bobcat99
Member # Retired
Posts: 2947
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by bobcat99 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:38 pm

LOL. That's pretty funny.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9189
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:22 pm
Weird....I don't know how the process works, but I assume the license(s) they purchase to play music at games would also cover this?



DriscollCat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by DriscollCat » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:17 am

Brought the wife and kid down to the new “Music on Main” in Belgrade last night and saw Taylor Tuiasosopo and Tyrel Thomas helping out with the children’s stations (bubbles and bouncy castles).



AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by AFCAT » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:05 pm



Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by AFCAT » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:49 am



Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

User avatar
WalkOn79
Member # Retired
Posts: 2141
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by WalkOn79 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:12 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:05 pm
Good stuff!


"The pride and tradition
of Montana State football
will not be entrusted to
the timid or weak!"

Cliff Hysell, RIP

AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by AFCAT » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:25 am



Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9189
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by wbtfg » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:59 am

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:25 am
Wow! What an amazing experience.



User avatar
technoCat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2667
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by technoCat » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:12 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:59 am
AFCAT wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:25 am
Wow! What an amazing experience.
Really I wonder if they use video's like this for recruiting. "Come to MSU and you can chuck axes at trees!" :lol:


DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by AFCAT » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:18 pm



Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

DriscollCat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by DriscollCat » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:52 pm

technoCat wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:12 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:59 am
AFCAT wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:25 am
Wow! What an amazing experience.
Really I wonder if they use video's like this for recruiting. "Come to MSU and you can chuck axes at trees!" :lol:
Anyone know what they mean by #neveragain?



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4120
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Summer stuff 2019

Post by iaafan » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:55 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:18 pm
Looking good. Looks like the middle three will be gold. Or is that primer?



Post Reply