Tyrone Marshall Jr. JC WR commits

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Tyrone Marshall Jr. JC WR commits

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:46 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: Tyrone Marshall Jr. JC WR commits

Post by AFCAT » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:26 pm

I’ve watched his hudl film a few times now and he is impressive. He can certainly make the difficult catch and has nice speed too. :D

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:47 pm

That's huge, I was sure he'd go SHSU after their offer, BIG TIME get!

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Still kind of surprised with the amount of wide receivers already on the roster but never turn down talent!

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:49 pm

technoCat wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:00 pm
Still kind of surprised with the amount of wide receivers already on the roster but never turn down talent!
He'll start next year even if Jabarri is back, his tape looks as good as JJs, but I'll give Jabarri the edge since I've seen him play first hand. KK and JJ are the only 2 better than he is imo.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Nice! I think this guy will have an immediate impact. Would not be surprised at all to see him starting next fall.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

GrizgradCatFan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GrizgradCatFan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Makes me think Jabarri may not be back if we are adding more and more receivers to the mix. Gonna put some pressure on these younger guys!

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:16 pm

GrizgradCatFan wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:46 pm
Makes me think Jabarri may not be back if we are adding more and more receivers to the mix. Gonna put some pressure on these younger guys!
We still have to replace Metcalf and Duru and their experience short as it may be.

2024 Resume dominance

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:57 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:49 pm
technoCat wrote:
He'll start next year even if Jabarri is back, his tape looks as good as JJs, but I'll give Jabarri the edge since I've seen him play first hand. KK and JJ are the only 2 better than he is imo.
Travis Jonsen has incredible talent and really started to perform, despite a marginal passing QB. Granted, I'm not sure how each player fits into the positions in terms of a true WR or slot receiver, but we look to have some serious weapons.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 am

catatac wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:57 pm
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
technoCat wrote:
Travis Jonsen has incredible talent and really started to perform, despite a marginal passing QB. Granted, I'm not sure how each player fits into the positions in terms of a true WR or slot receiver, but we look to have some serious weapons.
If JJ, TJ, KK, McCutcheon, Steel, Patterson, and Tullis all have the impact I hope they will, we should be running a lot of 4 wides! And then we dump it off to Jones/Tucker/Andersen/Burgess in the backfield anyway and the defense doesn't know what to do!!

That doesn't even take into account any impact the TEs, Hanser/Kleinhans/Estes/Campbell or the incoming freshman might have!

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:52 am

technoCat wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 am
catatac wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
technoCat wrote:
If JJ, TJ, KK, McCutcheon, Steel, Patterson, and Tullis all have the impact I hope they will, we should be running a lot of 4 wides! And then we dump it off to Jones/Tucker/Andersen/Burgess in the backfield anyway and the defense doesn't know what to do!!

That doesn't even take into account any impact the TEs, Hanser/Kleinhans/Estes/Campbell or the incoming freshman might have!
Tullis is a safety now. Moved their this spring.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:59 pm

If' I'm reading this correctly, this kid had the bargaining power and chose to come here despite our run heavy offense the last few years. I read this as an endorsement of Matt Miller's plans for the offense and his capability to pull it off.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:16 pm

catatac wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
technoCat wrote:
TJ is an amazing athlete, probably the best athlete on our team, but he's got to work on his hands. He had a few really good snags last year but he's got to be more consistent... and that applies really to all of our receivers too, especially WillyP.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:25 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:52 am
technoCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
technoCat wrote:

Tullis is a safety now. Moved their this spring.
I thought I saw his number on defense in some of those videos. With the roster such a mess all the time and people wearing different numbers, I wasn’t positive if he actually moved or not.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:43 pm

technoCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
technoCat wrote:

Aaaaaand, that's not even mentioning our best RB 8)

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:46 am

GrizgradCatFan wrote:

From this mornings workout.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:54 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:46 am
GrizgradCatFan wrote:

From this mornings workout.
We aren't going to know if Jabarri is a full-go until June according to Choate. Josh Hill will also likely be an offseason decision of "risk long-term injury by playing senior season or hanging it up".

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:19 am

Is Jabari in that photo?

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:25 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:19 am
Is Jabari in that photo?
In the front right sitting with his arms over his knees. He has dreads. Also, before posters think this is the entire team, there are two groups.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 am

Derailment.....back on track people. Congrats and Welcome
to Bozeman Tyrone!! I have a feeling this kid is going to put up some numbers. I think our offense definitely has some weapons.

Punters are people too!!