Hello Bobcat Nation from Felix A. Marquez/FMFP PHOTO

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

FMFP_PHOTO
BobcatNation Team Captain

Hello Bobcat Nation from Felix A. Marquez/FMFP PHOTO

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:17 am

Hello Bobcat Nation;

Hope all is well in the Bobcat Country.

I have updated the following... Check it out... you might like it.

www.bobcatmagazines.com

or

www.bobcatfootballmagazine.com

or

www.msubobcatfootballmagazine.com

Cheers, Felix

FMFP_PHOTO

Re: Hello Bobcat Nation from Felix A. Marquez/FMFP PHOTO

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 am

Hello Bobcat Nation;

Beautiful snowy and sunny morning in the BoZone. I guess I didn't really missed winter in Montana... April 28th

Sites below updated with images from Cat-Griz Dual Meet (Track&Field) and the ladyCats Tennis:

www.bobcatmagazines.com

and

www.felixmarquez.com

Cheers, Felix

FMFP_PHOTO

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Sat May 04, 2019 11:21 am

Hello Bobcat Nation,

Here is the link yesterday's Tom Gage Classic Track Meet:

https://fmfp-photo.photoshelter.com/gal ... E1xox19W8o

Cheers, Felix

GavinDonos
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GavinDonos » Sat May 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Thanks for sharing your work with us, Felix! I always enjoy getting lost in your galleries. Some cool pics of The Dude in there!

FMFP_PHOTO

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Thu May 16, 2019 11:14 pm

@GD Thanks for your comment about my work and to several others sent privately or via email.

Hello, Bobcat Nation!

The seventh edition of The Bobcat Football Magazine — Review and Preview highlights the Habitat for Humanity trip led by Assistant AD for Football Operations, Cole Moore, who took 9 Montana native players to Poland for a service trip last summer. In 2019, they’ll put their muscle into a project in Livingston! Athletic Director Leon Costello updates us on the strategic plan to upgrade and expand Bobcat Stadium. We welcome neurologist Dr. Frances Leftcourt’s perspective on the latest developments regarding traumatic brain injury, its prevention and treatment—and our NFL affiliate and friend Lance Zeno chimes in with another first-hand look at the same subject.

This Collector’s issue will have 154 glossy pages chock full of professional quality articles, photographs, graphics, statistics and backgrounds on current key players, the coaching staff, famous alumni and Bobcat legends. It will contain feature reviews on last year’s Bobcat football season, what to expect from the 2019 Bobcats, plus previews of each team in the upcoming 2019 Bobcat schedule and the entire Big Sky Conference.

Paul Burns, Britney Patera, and sports enthusiast Caleb Rux join Cynthia Logan and others in writing the 16 feature articles and 16 Reviews and Previews which, blended with photography and design by sports photographer Felix A. Marquez of FMFP PHOTO, guarantees that this year’s issue will be the best one to date.

Please look at the attachments for information on the planned editorial, a sneak preview of the cover (still in progress) and our rate schedule. The ad reservation deadline is July 1st, 2019.

Here is a link to a sneak preview of the 2019 Bobcat Football Magazine — Review & Preview

https://fmfp-photo.photoshelter.com/gal ... Un2QaN.8vs

Cheers, Felix