QB Question

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SonOfaGriz
BobcatNation Redshirt

QB Question

Post by SonOfaGriz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:33 pm

I always specify I'm a Vandal to make it clear where my fan interests are---which is why I'm curious who you guys think needs to come out as the QB out of the three you guys have competing. We have a QB competition too, and generally speaking if the same guy comes out as did last year, Idaho will have a tough time being any good.

MSU has some pretty strong momentum based on how the year ended, and I'm curious if the Bobcat-faithful have a specific horse they're hoping comes out as the winner in August? From watching you guys, I think Rovig winning would be a big deal, because it means you can stretch the field enough to keep the D honest and give Ifanse space. If Murray wins, won't it be similar to last year---he'll be a different version of Troy Anderson, but as I understand it, Chris Murray is more of a playmaker with his legs than his arm? What am I missing?

kwcat
Member # Retired

Re: QB Question

Post by kwcat » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:08 pm

We're just going to go with 5 Offensive linemen and 6 quarterbacks.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:02 pm

SonOfaGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:33 pm
I always specify I'm a Vandal to make it clear where my fan interests are---which is why I'm curious who you guys think needs to come out as the QB out of the three you guys have competing. We have a QB competition too, and generally speaking if the same guy comes out as did last year, Idaho will have a tough time being any good.

MSU has some pretty strong momentum based on how the year ended, and I'm curious if the Bobcat-faithful have a specific horse they're hoping comes out as the winner in August? From watching you guys, I think Rovig winning would be a big deal, because it means you can stretch the field enough to keep the D honest and give Ifanse space. If Murray wins, won't it be similar to last year---he'll be a different version of Troy Anderson, but as I understand it, Chris Murray is more of a playmaker with his legs than his arm? What am I missing?
Wow... Can't add so if a vandal grad must have been a frat rat. 4 QB's and 5 if they need Andersen to come back to the offfense. Read the other threads before you start one.
My bets are you are a griz ******.

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

SonOfaGriz
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SonOfaGriz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:58 pm

Missed the initial thread---thanks for the redirect.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:30 am

Montanabob wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:02 pm
SonOfaGriz wrote:

Wow... Can't add so if a vandal grad must have been a frat rat. 4 QB's and 5 if they need Andersen to come back to the offfense. Read the other threads before you start one.
I didn't take that post as douchy or trolling at all. So he missed a threat topic, and instead posted a new one? No biggie. Most of us are wondering the same thing, my guess is it will be a great battle between Rovig and Murray as to who starts at Texas Tech.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Norsky19
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Norsky19 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Montanabob wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:02 pm
SonOfaGriz wrote:

Have you ever considered Xanax?

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:07 pm

Norsky19 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Tough guy 🤪

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:46 am

94VegasCat wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:07 pm
Norsky19 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Tough guy 🤪
Really? The QB Update thread was about the 2nd thread on the board when he posted the comment. Didn't even look at the thread. Send him to griz nation

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back