TV viewing options and recording

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

TV viewing options and recording

Post by 94VegasCat » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:50 pm

I have DirectTV. I’m a season ticket holder and I attend all home games. I DVR every single game because I like to rewatch them during the week or even in Feb and March.

I am getting rid of DirectTV. I know I can find ways to watch, but are there options to rewatch games at my convenience?

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: TV viewing options and recording

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:20 pm

The only way that I have found is to use watchbigsky.com. Games that are shown on PlutoTV are supposed to show up there by the next business day — in theory. In practice, that sometimes happens, sometimes they show up 3-4 days later, and sometimes they never show up at all. For some reason the Montana State men's and women’s games were the most likely to not appear. After two emails to the Big Sky office, and one to MSU, things did get better for whatever reason. The good thing about watching the games on replay is that it solves the pixelation problem. When probably you are the only one watching, their server can keep up. I guess I’d watch all the games that way, but you can never be assured that the game will be archived.