Duru know what is going on?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

superbobcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Duru know what is going on?

Post by superbobcat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:31 pm

Is Koby Duru still on the team? He is still listed on the roster. How about Metcalfe, did he find another home with another school?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Duru know what is going on?

Post by Cataholic » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:35 pm

I just noticed today that a number of players entered in the portal are shown going back to their original school. This was on 247 Sports and only shows FBS players, but my guess is they did not get a solid offer and are headed back to their original school. Of course the coach has the option to pull their scholarship the minute they enter the portal.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:46 pm

superbobcat wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:31 pm
Is Koby Duru still on the team? He is still listed on the roster. How about Metcalfe, did he find another home with another school?
Duru is not on the team. The roster has not been updated.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:35 pm
I just noticed today that a number of players entered in the portal are shown going back to their original school. This was on 247 Sports and only shows FBS players, but my guess is they did not get a solid offer and are headed back to their original school. Of course the coach has the option to pull their scholarship the minute they enter the portal.
These players entering the portal might have a "watch out what you wish for" moment. They plan to leave, enter the portal and find maybe it isn't what they hoped for. Then they change their minds and find when they pull out the spot may be gone. I really can't blame a coach for saying, sorry pal, you wanted to go elsewhere. I don't remember if this has been commented on, but what are the chances of the scholly being pulled/taken?

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.