www.choatesports.com

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

www.choatesports.com

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:01 pm

I'll sit back and observe.

"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: www.choatesports.com

Post by AFCAT » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Is this the first time you've seen this site? He's had it for a while.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:54 pm

First timer!

"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:10 pm

Maybe Bobby and his staff can attend a session and learn a thing or two about football.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:16 pm

By the way, stop over at egriz if you want to see a bunch of 14 year olds react to the website. All kinds of homophobic comments and remarks. That place makes their fan base look so ridiculously sad.... And the obsession with Choate is remarkable. Alpha Griz set the standard and many strive to keep that tradition alive.

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:27 pm

I thought see the cat reaction to a cat site. Don't understand the eGriz thing with this. Thanks. Oh, don't assume I'm a eGriz troll. I read it, yes. I read both sites. Some posters on both sites drag down the rest.
Last edited by 3-7-77 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:36 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:27 pm
I thought see the cat reaction to a cat site. Don't understand the eGriz thing with this. Thanks.
The eGriz "thing" comes because that's where you got the idea to post this thread. I'd suggest you head back over there instead of continuing to try to stir up you know what on this site.

As for the eGriz thread, they have no cause to ever call MSU fans obsessed with the Griz ever again like they've been doing for many years. The phrase "get a life" comes immediately to mind while reading through that. The Gridiron Girls event that they're making fun of is a phenomenal event from everything I've ever heard from people who attended, and I hope it continues for a long time.

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:43 pm

MSU01, I edited my post while you were posting your true self. Thanks for making my point for me.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:45 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:43 pm
MSU01, I edited my post while you were posting your true self. Thanks for making my point for me.
I'll respond to your edited post, too. You are, in fact, an eGriz troll.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:58 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
I thought see the cat reaction to a cat site. Don't understand the eGriz thing with this. Thanks. Oh, don't assume I'm a eGriz troll. I read it, yes. I read both sites. Some posters on both sites drag down the rest.
What is worse than an griz troll? A passive aggressive troll that claims he is just waiting to see what Cat fans have to say. Pathetic. Like MSU01 said, no reason to create this thread except that you saw the reaction and egriz and wanted to stir things up over here. If you are such a “reasonable” poster, tell what your username is at egriz. Maybe Hooked?

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:58 pm
3-7-77 wrote:
What is worse than an griz troll? A passive aggressive troll that claims he is just waiting to see what Cat fans have to say. Pathetic. Like MSU01 said, no reason to create this thread except that you saw the reaction and egriz and wanted to stir things up over here. If you are such a “reasonable” poster, tell what your username is at egriz. Maybe Hooked?
He's CDAGRIZ over there. Must be difficult for him to not type "Choach" when he fires up the BN troll account.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:20 pm

Well, I went ahead and purchased 4 pint “We know who owns this state” glasses from the Choate site, just so I can show him my support and to irk the griz trolls.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:22 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:06 pm
Cataholic wrote:
3-7-77 wrote:
He's CDAGRIZ over there. Must be difficult for him to not type "Choach" when he fires up the BN troll account.
Does CDA stand for Certified Dumb A$$?

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:48 pm

I didn't hide the fact that I was a Griz, I told you so. I also said I wasn't going to be a prick about it. Forget that ******. Gloves are off. Better run each post by your wife or boyfriend, and then only after long reconsideration of what you post, before you hit submit. I'll "sit back and observe." Like a tiger in the bushes, I'll pounce when ready. In the mean time, I'll just live rent free in your head, and on the back of your football helmets. :lol: :twisted:

bobcatbob
Member # Retired

Post by bobcatbob » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:57 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Hooked, go back to egriz and stop making a fool out of yourself.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:01 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:48 pm
I didn't hide the fact that I was a Griz, I told you so. I also said I wasn't going to be a prick about it. Forget that ******. Gloves are off. Better run each post by your wife or boyfriend, and then only after long reconsideration of what you post, before you hit submit. I'll "sit back and observe." Like a tiger in the bushes, I'll pounce when ready. In the mean time, I'll just live rent free in your head, and on the back of your football helmets. :lol: :twisted:
OH NO, THE GLOVES ARE OFF!

you're goddamn pathetic, maybe someday you'll grow up and move out of your moms basement.

bobcatbob
Member # Retired

Post by bobcatbob » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:02 pm

Cataholic wrote:
3-7-77 wrote:
You can bet it is Hooked. He just likes to make an ass out of himself.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:09 pm

3-7-77 wrote:

seataccat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by seataccat » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:30 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:06 pm
Cataholic wrote:
3-7-77 wrote:
No, it's alpagriz

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:54 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Cool story bro, sounds good. Glad to see you're willing to man up and be who you are instead of cowardly hiding your trolling behind a "I'm not trolling, just want to get your opinions on this thing that paints your school negatively" persona.

To those who think this is HookedOnGriz, it isn't. The giveaway that it's CDAGRIZ is that he's one of only a few posters on eGriz who can actually form a coherent paragraph using correct grammar and punctuation. HookedOnGriz couldn't do that if you gave him as many pages to try and write one on than are in a large-print version of War and Peace.