Dixie State scheduled

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Dixie State scheduled

Post by CelticCat » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:35 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:16 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:22 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:30 am
GoCats18 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 pm
Hopefully UM starts up a gofundme page so that they can pay Dixie State $260,000 for their match up.
The trend continues:
UM gets three home games for $260,000 ($87,000/game), MSU gets two home games for $80,000 ($40,000/game).
Interesting, I read that differently. Said MSU has a home game and will guarantee 80k for that game. Said they have another in 2023, which I’m assuming is another 80k guarantee? It didn’t state for certain.

I see SDSU has scheduled one home game with them for 200k. Griz getting 3 for 260k is a deal!
Yeah, we both read it wrong. Actually both teams have a home and home. The Griz are essentially paying $260,00 for two no-return-trip games ($130,000 each). MSU has just one no-return-trip game at $80,000. So instead of paying $47,000 per game more the Griz are paying $50,000 more. Thanks for pointing out my error. :lol:
Based on the info given in that article I think it’s all open for interpretation. I read it as 3 home games for Griz, with the very last one having a 260k guarantee basically forcing Dixie st to commit to the 3 games in Missoula. So 3 games total with only one payout, that comes to 87k per game. That’s a steal for the $ made at a home game in Missoula and hundreds of thousands less than bringing on other FCS teams for non conf.
Are you suggesting that Dixie won't get paid a dime for this series until 2027?

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

The MICKSTER
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by The MICKSTER » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:35 pm

So um plays DSU @ home 2021, 2026, & 2027($260k guarantee), um plays @ DSU 2023.

The CATS play DSU @ home 2020($80k guarantee), 2023, & the CATS play @ DSU 2024....note; we play our away game a year after um.

If you look at um’s agreement in the absurd way of $260k for 3 games that’s $87k/game. If you look at the CAT’s agreement in the same way it is $80k for 2 games or $40k/game. I think the more accurate and logically sound way is to look at it as um’s agreement is for $260k for 2 games or $130k/game, and the CATS’s agreement as $80k for 1 game or $80k/game.

There is one difference though, and that is the timing of the guaranteed game. The CATS will be paying that out in 2020, while um will not be making their payment until 2027. Now here is the kicker….I think it is fair to say that sometime well before 2027 when um makes their payment and very possibly before 2024 when the CATS play @ DSU, that DSU will be a member of the BSC. IF DSU becomes a member of the BSC before these contracts/agreements are completed (i.e. before 2024 for MSU and before 2027 for um) HOW WILL THAT IMPACT THINGS?

Certainly DSU will not be a member of the BSC next year (2020) when the CATS make their $80k payment. It’s very possible and I would say ‘more than likely’ that DSU will be a member of the BSC in 2027 when um is required to make their $260k payment. WHAT DOES THE FINE PRINT SAY ABOUT THE IMPACT OF DSU BEING A BSC MEMBER DURING THE YEARS THESE CONTRACTS/AGREEMENTS COVER?

I’m assuming that if DSU becomes a BSC member in 2023 (when um travels to DSU) or 2024 (when the CATS travel to DSU) that the official BSC schedule would not include an in-conference game between um & DSU in 2023 & between the CATS & DSU in 2024. Another way of stating it is….the BSC would schedule conference games around existing BSC teams schedules. So in the end they would just be non-conference games against a conference opponent.

In any case, it appears our AD (Costello) is a superior negotiator compared to um’s AD.......just like our FB team is. :D GO CATS!
Last edited by The MICKSTER on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bobcatbob
Member # Retired

Post by bobcatbob » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:53 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:47 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:24 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:17 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:56 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:25 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:17 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:07 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:30 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:35 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:06 pm
However it is sliced the Griz get 3 home games for 260k total. That’s 87k per game. That’s cheap as hell in the world of bringing in non Conf games. SDSU paying 200k for one game. I’ll take 260k for 3 all day long.
The Griz get 3 home games for $260,000 AND for going to St. George to play Dixie. I hope you’re not an accountant.
You obviously have zero idea what it takes $ wise to bring in a typical FCS team for non a non conference game. I mean you guys bought out NDSU for 100k and then paid Monmouth 200k to come to bozeman, and that was years ago. A typical guarantee anymore is 300k. the Griz get 3 home games for 260k. That is cheap as hell and that’s not even debatable. Do you have any idea how much money they make for a home game? And now those proceeds won’t even be chewed up by a 200k-300k guarantee. It’s not rocket science.
You are a real idiot. A typical guarantee is nowhere near $300,000 for an FCS game. Did you even read the arrival quoted??? Illinois State is guaranteeing $85,000 to Dixie. Weber is guaranteeing $80,000. MSU is guaranteeing $80,000. Weber is guaranteeing $60,000. The only schools with strange bad deals are UM and SDSU. Here is the article again:

https://fbschedules.com/dixie-state-byu ... schedules/

And maybe show one example of a $300,000 guarantee for an FCS visitor before calling it a “typical” number... ](*,)
You asked for 1.....I know for a fact NDSU paid Charleston Southern 300k to come to Fargo. This stuff isn’t published and easy to find. Ask anyone in the know at MSU, I promise you will find lots of figures upwards of 200-300k to bring teams to MT. You can apologize once you get your answer. I won’t hold my breath though. Also you’re using a start up FCS program in Dixie State as your measuring stick and baseline. That alone if extremely flawed. They are desperate for anyone to pay and play them so 80k, 60k, 40k is fine by them but is far from typical of legit FCS teams going somewhere to play.

Just saw that 13 different FBS teams made 1 million to 1.7 million for guarantees in one weekend last year. Yes that’s FBS but should give you a better feel for the $ being spent in football scheduling.

175,000,000 in guarantees in FBS for 275 match ups. That’s 636k average per game. I quoted 300k for FCS match ups which is half that amount. I bet I’m closer than you think. Hell Liberty paid Old Dominoln 1.32 million for its first ever FBS game last year.

UPDATE: just found this article from when Idaho was moving to FCS:

FCS teams typically get around half the payout that FBS schools net for guarantee games, something UI is figuring into future revenue projections. For the time being, though, they’ve run into little resistance from schools in Power 5 conferences.

Spear says Penn State will honor its contract to pay Idaho $1.45 million for a game in 2019. Florida will pay $1.2 million for a 2018 game. And Indiana will dish out $1.2 million in 2021 and $1.3 million in ’22 to have the Vandals play in Bloomington.

LSU is the only big-name school that balked at paying Idaho a full FBS payout. It wanted to cut UI’s fee for a 2020 game, slated at $1.4 million, by more than half, Spear says.

The Vandals declined and the game was canceled. Instead, Idaho will play at Washington State in ’20 for $550,000.

Interesting, it says FCS gets about half of what FBS gets (exactly what I stated above before even finding this article). And that avg FBS match up is 636k. So tell me what is half of that, or hell we can even go 1/3 of that if you want. Not so crazy now am I? I’m sure you’ll apologize right away :roll:
So you want to use one game between NDSU and Charleston as the “typical” payout for FCS games? A couple of factors go into the higher payout: 1. The distance of a couple thousand miles for travel; 2. NDSU is not an opponent many FCS teams want to play as it is a high probability loss in Fargo - hence the higher payout; 3.
Charleston has multiple $500,000 options against FBS teams within 200 miles of the school. A $300,000 payout to play at an FCS location is not the norm. This was an anomaly.

Also, the Idaho article you quoted has NOTHING to do with FCS payouts. It is focused on what FBS Idaho was accustomed to receive for playing at an FBS school versus what FCS Idaho will receive for playing at an FBS school. There is no discussion on what FCS teams guarantee to another FCS team to come play at their home. Any comments you made on FCS schools paying out are pure conjecture.

Come on GrizAgenda, how about using facts for once? You can’t even validate the NDSU payout...
So so so awesome. Was that your apology? Thanks for making my day. I just absolutely bitch slapped you here giving you everything you said I couldn’t and you still back pedal an try to throw out a bunch of BS so you don’t looklik such an ass hat. So rich!

- you asked for ONE example of a 300k FCS payout and I gave it to you, and that was years ago, way more now. Your response = backpedal

- I found out the avg FBS guarantee is 637k and an article that blatantly states FCS guarantees are half of that
Your response = backpedal

Why don’t you find some factual info and provide it herrr as opposed to your idiotic opinions that you make up our of thin air. You do that with a lot of posters here. I see a lot of posters here call you out. Funny that it’s not just me.
Huh??? Did you read any of what was posted? Are you really that challenged in reading comprehension? I can’t even explain your last response??? Are you drunk right now?

And for posters calling people out, just look at this thread... Another Griz fan actually told you to shut up and that you make Griz fans look bad. Come on HookedonGriz, you should just stay on egriz.

By the way, I thought you had my posts on ignore? :lol:
Hooked is not to bright for sure. He is constantly making a fool of himself on here. He does the same thing on EGRIZ. He must be a UM grad! :lol: :lol:
I’ve let the HOG comparison go on for a while. Sorry to disappoint but two different people. Have the mods check the emails if need be. I’ve got him by a lot of years. Cataholic please provide any factual info that you can to refute my claim of FCS payouts being 200-300k. You haven’t provided one fact or one proof source and I already have. Let’s see what you got and quit backpedaling. You’re like the AOC of this board.
If you are not Hooked, that means we have two not to bright UM graduates from EGRIZ that post their garbage on here. ](*,) ](*,) :lol: :lol: You guys should go back to the sh-t show called EGRIZ.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:53 pm

I moseyed on over to egriz and the prevailing sentiment there seems to be the $260k amount is for the last two games, so it's $130k/game.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:55 pm

A handful of posters have touched on a very important aspect. If a two game “home and away” series is scheduled, there is usually no guarantee involved. The theory is that each team has similar travel costs for their away games so it is a wash. Each team also gets the benefit of a ticket sales for their respective home games.

The guarantee comes into play when a team cannot or will not agree to travel to an opponent. That is why there are only a handful of FCS games each season that pay a guarantee to a visiting FCS team. In the past, these guarantees went to DII or NAIA team and amounted to $25,000 or $30,000.

No matter how you look at it, the MSU fee of $80,000 for one game is much better than UM’s guarantee of $130,000 per game ($260,000 for two games).

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:55 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcatbob wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
iaafan wrote:

The Griz get 3 home games for $260,000 AND for going to St. George to play Dixie. I hope you’re not an accountant.
You obviously have zero idea what it takes $ wise to bring in a typical FCS team for non a non conference game. I mean you guys bought out NDSU for 100k and then paid Monmouth 200k to come to bozeman, and that was years ago. A typical guarantee anymore is 300k. the Griz get 3 home games for 260k. That is cheap as hell and that’s not even debatable. Do you have any idea how much money they make for a home game? And now those proceeds won’t even be chewed up by a 200k-300k guarantee. It’s not rocket science.
You are a real idiot. A typical guarantee is nowhere near $300,000 for an FCS game. Did you even read the arrival quoted??? Illinois State is guaranteeing $85,000 to Dixie. Weber is guaranteeing $80,000. MSU is guaranteeing $80,000. Weber is guaranteeing $60,000. The only schools with strange bad deals are UM and SDSU. Here is the article again:

And maybe show one example of a $300,000 guarantee for an FCS visitor before calling it a “typical” number... ](*,)
You asked for 1.....I know for a fact NDSU paid Charleston Southern 300k to come to Fargo. This stuff isn’t published and easy to find. Ask anyone in the know at MSU, I promise you will find lots of figures upwards of 200-300k to bring teams to MT. You can apologize once you get your answer. I won’t hold my breath though. Also you’re using a start up FCS program in Dixie State as your measuring stick and baseline. That alone if extremely flawed. They are desperate for anyone to pay and play them so 80k, 60k, 40k is fine by them but is far from typical of legit FCS teams going somewhere to play.

Just saw that 13 different FBS teams made 1 million to 1.7 million for guarantees in one weekend last year. Yes that’s FBS but should give you a better feel for the $ being spent in football scheduling.

175,000,000 in guarantees in FBS for 275 match ups. That’s 636k average per game. I quoted 300k for FCS match ups which is half that amount. I bet I’m closer than you think. Hell Liberty paid Old Dominoln 1.32 million for its first ever FBS game last year.

FCS teams typically get around half the payout that FBS schools net for guarantee games, something UI is figuring into future revenue projections. For the time being, though, they’ve run into little resistance from schools in Power 5 conferences.

Spear says Penn State will honor its contract to pay Idaho $1.45 million for a game in 2019. Florida will pay $1.2 million for a 2018 game. And Indiana will dish out $1.2 million in 2021 and $1.3 million in ’22 to have the Vandals play in Bloomington.

LSU is the only big-name school that balked at paying Idaho a full FBS payout. It wanted to cut UI’s fee for a 2020 game, slated at $1.4 million, by more than half, Spear says.

The Vandals declined and the game was canceled. Instead, Idaho will play at Washington State in ’20 for $550,000.

Interesting, it says FCS gets about half of what FBS gets (exactly what I stated above before even finding this article). And that avg FBS match up is 636k. So tell me what is half of that, or hell we can even go 1/3 of that if you want. Not so crazy now am I? I’m sure you’ll apologize right away :roll:
So you want to use one game between NDSU and Charleston as the “typical” payout for FCS games? A couple of factors go into the higher payout: 1. The distance of a couple thousand miles for travel; 2. NDSU is not an opponent many FCS teams want to play as it is a high probability loss in Fargo - hence the higher payout; 3.
Charleston has multiple $500,000 options against FBS teams within 200 miles of the school. A $300,000 payout to play at an FCS location is not the norm. This was an anomaly.

Also, the Idaho article you quoted has NOTHING to do with FCS payouts. It is focused on what FBS Idaho was accustomed to receive for playing at an FBS school versus what FCS Idaho will receive for playing at an FBS school. There is no discussion on what FCS teams guarantee to another FCS team to come play at their home. Any comments you made on FCS schools paying out are pure conjecture.

Come on GrizAgenda, how about using facts for once? You can’t even validate the NDSU payout...
So so so awesome. Was that your apology? Thanks for making my day. I just absolutely bitch slapped you here giving you everything you said I couldn’t and you still back pedal an try to throw out a bunch of BS so you don’t looklik such an ass hat. So rich!

- you asked for ONE example of a 300k FCS payout and I gave it to you, and that was years ago, way more now. Your response = backpedal

- I found out the avg FBS guarantee is 637k and an article that blatantly states FCS guarantees are half of that

Why don’t you find some factual info and provide it herrr as opposed to your idiotic opinions that you make up our of thin air. You do that with a lot of posters here. I see a lot of posters here call you out. Funny that it’s not just me.
Huh??? Did you read any of what was posted? Are you really that challenged in reading comprehension? I can’t even explain your last response??? Are you drunk right now?

And for posters calling people out, just look at this thread... Another Griz fan actually told you to shut up and that you make Griz fans look bad. Come on HookedonGriz, you should just stay on egriz.

Hooked is not to bright for sure. He is constantly making a fool of himself on here. He does the same thing on EGRIZ. He must be a UM grad! :lol: :lol:
I’ve let the HOG comparison go on for a while. Sorry to disappoint but two different people. Have the mods check the emails if need be. I’ve got him by a lot of years. Cataholic please provide any factual info that you can to refute my claim of FCS payouts being 200-300k. You haven’t provided one fact or one proof source and I already have. Let’s see what you got and quit backpedaling. You’re like the AOC of this board.
Here is the initial article AGAIN: https://fbschedules.com/dixie-state-byu ... schedules/

Take some time and read it, SLOWLY. You will see that the only comparable payout by UM was SDSU. Every FCS team is way below what UM is paying.

And you have not provided any proof. The only article you cited talks about FBS guarantees to FCS. There is no discussion of FCS payouts to FCS. NOTHING. Can you understand?

If you are not Hooked, you are definitely Grindabox. Your arguments at egriz are basically the same.
I am convinced you are just arguing to argue, there can be no other explanation. The Idaho article states, and I quote, “FCS teams typically get around half the payout that FBS schools net for guarantee games”. The article blatantly states an FCS payout is HALF that of a typical FBS payout. I provided facts and proof that a typical FBS payout is 637K. Please tell me what half of that is. How can you argue or refute that in any way, shape, or form? Serious question? Talk about reading comprehension issues. You have provided no facts, no source, and can’t even begin to refute what I’ve provided. Please do so or walk away.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:19 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:53 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcatbob wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
iaafan wrote:

If you are not Hooked, that means we have two not to bright UM graduates from EGRIZ that post their garbage on here. ](*,) ](*,) :lol: :lol: You guys should go back to the sh-t show called EGRIZ.
It’s “too” not “to” and it’s “who” and not “that”. Wanna try that again since you’re referring to someone being bright. Scary.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:16 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:55 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcatbob wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Here is the initial article AGAIN: https://fbschedules.com/dixie-state-byu ... schedules/

Take some time and read it, SLOWLY. You will see that the only comparable payout by UM was SDSU. Every FCS team is way below what UM is paying.

And you have not provided any proof. The only article you cited talks about FBS guarantees to FCS. There is no discussion of FCS payouts to FCS. NOTHING. Can you understand?

If you are not Hooked, you are definitely Grindabox. Your arguments at egriz are basically the same.
I am convinced you are just arguing to argue, there can be no other explanation. The Idaho article states, and I quote, “FCS teams typically get around half the payout that FBS schools net for guarantee games”. The article blatantly states an FCS payout is HALF that of a typical FBS payout. I provided facts and proof that a typical FBS payout is 637K. Please tell me what half of that is. How can you argue or refute that in any way, shape, or form? Serious question? Talk about reading comprehension issues. You have provided no facts, no source, and can’t even begin to refute what I’ve provided. Please do so or walk away.
Are you really that thick? They are comparing: 1. An FBS school guaranteeing money to an FBS school (Idaho in the Sun Belt) AGAINST 2. An FBS school guaranteeing money to an FCS school (Idaho in the Big Sky). Idaho played body bag games to schools like Florida regularly and took home checks of $600,000. Now that they are FCS, their annual body bag game will only generate about $300,000 or half what they have become accustomed to receiving over the past 20 years. Hence it is creating a budget issue.

Once again, the article has nothing to do with what an FCS school is guaranteeing to an FCS visiting opponent.

Catsrgrood

Post by Catsrgrood » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:45 pm

It only takes a griz fan or two to turn this into egriz.
In general, there is not a lot of bickering on bobcatnation, until a griz fan gets on board. Then this place goes full egriz on a thread like this.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:19 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:53 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcatbob wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

It’s “too” not “to” and it’s “who” and not “that”. Wanna try that again since you’re referring to someone being bright. Scary.
You're a bigger liar than Donald Trump. It's so extremely transparent you're Hookedonjizz since you post something here, and exactly the same thing on Egriz just two-faced. Shut the ****** up you worthless piece of griz trash, go ****** yourself pussy.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:03 pm

I think I smell a dumpster fire.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:27 pm

[
[/quote]
Are you really that thick? They are comparing: 1. An FBS school guaranteeing money to an FBS school (Idaho in the Sun Belt) AGAINST 2. An FBS school guaranteeing money to an FCS school (Idaho in the Big Sky). Idaho played body bag games to schools like Florida regularly and took home checks of $600,000. Now that they are FCS, their annual body bag game will only generate about $300,000 or half what they have become accustomed to receiving over the past 20 years. Hence it is creating a budget issue.

Once again, the article has nothing to do with what an FCS school is guaranteeing to an FCS visiting opponent.
[/quote]

How do you know that’s what the author is referring to. You didn’t write the article so you can’t make such a bold claim. That’s what you normally get called out on here for, twisting things into saying what you want or what you beleive (right or wrong). You are doing that again by taking a simple statement and going full throttle on what you feel the author meant. I’ll take it just as it was written, that FCS teams get about half of what FBS teams get when it comes to guarantee payouts (the author didn’t specify FBS to FCS or FCS to FCS guarantees, only you did that). You still haven’t provided one bit of proof or evidence of a typical FCS to FCS guarantee. We are all still waiting. Please try to do so before you keep spinning.

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Catsrgrood wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:45 pm
It only takes a griz fan or two to turn this into egriz.
In general, there is not a lot of bickering on bobcatnation, until a griz fan gets on board. Then this place goes full egriz on a thread like this.
I'm a Griz fan. I don't ****** on anybody that doesn't warrant it. I cheer for right over wrong, and always Griz over cats, but not be a prick about it. I see the cats have co-opted my username on its helmets. I'm honored, and humbled. But remember, I'll always be in the 'back of your mind.' :lol:

So, you're afraid of eGriz posters? You should be if you tend to sling BS. You'll find battle hardened veterans over there.
If you are open to critical thinking, seeing from a different point of view, then eGrizzers are not a threat to you. You want to get into name calling and all that pre-pubescent ******, then you are in for it, and so be it. EGriz has plenty of home grown assholes already there.

I'm surprised at you, Catsrgrood, you've been one of the good posters. Just posting for home fan consumption, I presume.
Last edited by 3-7-77 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:04 pm

I didn't realize there were so many teenage girls that posted here.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:27 pm
[

[/quote]

How do you know that’s what the author is referring to. You didn’t write the article so you can’t make such a bold claim. That’s what you normally get called out on here for, twisting things into saying what you want or what you beleive (right or wrong). You are doing that again by taking a simple statement and going full throttle on what you feel the author meant. I’ll take it just as it was written, that FCS teams get about half of what FBS teams get when it comes to guarantee payouts (the author didn’t specify FBS to FCS or FCS to FCS guarantees, only you did that). You still haven’t provided one bit of proof or evidence of a typical FCS to FCS guarantee. We are all still waiting. Please try to do so before you keep spinning.
[/quote]
The article is about Idaho having to deal with revenue decreases as a result of going to FCS.

RationalGriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by RationalGriz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:38 pm

grizaddict is a clueless turd that unfortunately mirrors quite a few Griz fans.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:04 am

Is Dixie seriously being considered for the BSC? Or is that just speculation based on geography?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:01 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:04 am
Is Dixie seriously being considered for the BSC? Or is that just speculation based on geography?
Speculation. The WAC is looking at restarting football at the FCS level as well. They would like some current members to play and to add some teams from the BSC if possible. Also may ask some D IIs to move up if it happens. NMSU would be invited to drop down too.

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Long Time Cat » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Nobody who has a vote has asked my opinion, but I personally would like to see two conferences instead of a bigger Big Sky Conference.

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

60's Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 60's Cat » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:02 pm

Long Time Cat wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:29 pm
Nobody who has a vote has asked my opinion, but I personally would like to see two conferences instead of a bigger Big Sky Conference.
This!