Facilities - Coach Choate

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GoCats18
Member # Retired

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by GoCats18 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:05 am

In the article by the SEMO reporter, he says that the money is raised and completion date is December of 2021. I assume Homecoming will be the announcement.

FTG!!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:39 am

Cats92 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:16 pm
Ok Leon, we are now almost 10% through your 20 year plan. The bleachers look great, but after last weekend, I know we can fit more people into the stadium. 3/4 of the place was absolutely obnoxious that whole game. I have no doubt the SRO ticket holders were just as insane as the rest of us, but it would be nice to have the other end as intimidating. Let us know where we are at and let’s get this thing done.
He is waiting for your phone call donating 10 million. You do that and I am in for a thousand, and I am on a fixed income.

Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

Cats92
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Cats92 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:44 am

:lol: i’ll Start collecting aluminum cans right now
allcat wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:39 am
Cats92 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:16 pm
Ok Leon, we are now almost 10% through your 20 year plan. The bleachers look great, but after last weekend, I know we can fit more people into the stadium. 3/4 of the place was absolutely obnoxious that whole game. I have no doubt the SRO ticket holders were just as insane as the rest of us, but it would be nice to have the other end as intimidating. Let us know where we are at and let’s get this thing done.
He is waiting for your phone call donating 10 million. You do that and I am in for a thousand, and I am on a fixed income.

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:18 pm

If the EZ Project from 2011 is any indication, there will under 1,000 people who actually donate to the facility project. So if everyone wants this and future sections completed, get out the checkbook! (Or credit card. They take quarterly or yearly CC payments towards a pledge!)

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

GoCats18
Member # Retired

Post by GoCats18 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Let’s not forget that this thing is far from over. This is just the beginning folks. It would amazing if they also had the money once construction beings to add in the north end zone seating as well the indoor practice field.

FTG!!