Season Tickets On Sale?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

gavmor2
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by gavmor2 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:15 pm

I see there's a new process along with a priority point system this year but haven't received anything in terms of when the season tix will be available. Last year they were available about this time. Anyone hear about this years timeline?



AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2052
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by AFCAT » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:35 pm



Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

btribby
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Southern Wyoming

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by btribby » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:03 pm

We can still renew our season tickets, right? The link to renew doesnt work and the countdown clock is at zero. Im guessing its just not up yet. But, Im panicking a bit.


When I Wake Up In The Morning I Piss Blue and Gold

AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2052
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by AFCAT » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:23 pm

btribby wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:03 pm
We can still renew our season tickets, right? The link to renew doesnt work and the countdown clock is at zero. Im guessing its just not up yet. But, Im panicking a bit.
We won’t be asked to renew for a while yet. You will get an email and regular mail notification.


Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

Cataholic
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1825
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by Cataholic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:34 am

btribby wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:03 pm
We can still renew our season tickets, right? The link to renew doesnt work and the countdown clock is at zero. Im guessing its just not up yet. But, Im panicking a bit.
I don’t think Phat Cat is going to renew with the price increase. Maybe you can buy his if needed? :-^



User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8719
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:19 am

The football season ticket deposit program for new season ticket holders and season ticket renewals have started. Interested fans can put down a $100 deposit that will go towards their season ticket purchase HERE.

For more information on season tickets, please contact the Bobcat Ticket Office by calling 406-994-CATS or in person at Brick Breeden Fieldhouse.
https://msubobcats.com/news/2019/1/30/t ... feb-6.aspx


"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Image

tetoncat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1181
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:14 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by tetoncat » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:30 pm

Is there any where to get prices for next year for different levels and sections before doing the $100 to reserve.


Sports is not bigger than life

User avatar
coachouert
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3700
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by coachouert » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:40 pm

tetoncat wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:30 pm
Is there any where to get prices for next year for different levels and sections before doing the $100 to reserve.
This is the letter I got from Bobcat Club about the new process and prices.

Image


Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Image

BethanyCordell
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by BethanyCordell » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Season ticket renewals will begin Monday, February 4 and the deadline to renew will be May 1st. All season ticket holders will receive an email Monday morning with their account information. New season tickets will not be on sale until this summer, but you can secure your place on our priority waiting list with a $100 deposit. Season ticket prices have remained the same for this year, though we have moved to a 'per-seat' instead of 'per-section' contribution model for your required contributions.

Hope that helps!

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics



stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Location: Laurel, Montana

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by stevo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:18 pm

I am wondering how to and what it costs to get passes to the stadium club?



mobocat33
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by mobocat33 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:45 pm

:D :D :D



BethanyCordell
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by BethanyCordell » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:01 pm

stevo wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:18 pm
I am wondering how to and what it costs to get passes to the stadium club?
Stadium Club passes are available to members of the Bobcat Club at the $900 annual level and above and cost $257 each.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics



stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Location: Laurel, Montana

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by stevo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:13 pm

BethanyCordell wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:01 pm
stevo wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:18 pm
I am wondering how to and what it costs to get passes to the stadium club?
Stadium Club passes are available to members of the Bobcat Club at the $900 annual level and above and cost $257 each.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Thank you. Is this the same if your a Quarter Back Club member?



PHAT CAT
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:04 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by PHAT CAT » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:44 pm

stevo wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:13 pm
BethanyCordell wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:01 pm
stevo wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:18 pm
I am wondering how to and what it costs to get passes to the stadium club?
Stadium Club passes are available to members of the Bobcat Club at the $900 annual level and above and cost $257 each.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Thank you. Is this the same if your a Quarter Back Club member?
Nope. That doen't count toward Bobcat Club.



User avatar
GoCats18
Member # Retired
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:06 pm
Location: MT

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by GoCats18 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:15 pm

How do I get on the list for future seats that won’t be added until the East side is rebuilt? I am thinking that when the new East side is put in, I am going to move my seats. I would love to have the #1 pick of those seats. Guess what I am saying is that if there isn’t something already in place for this, there should be and since it was my idea, I get first pick.


FTG!!

PHAT CAT
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:04 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by PHAT CAT » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm

This topic should say "Season Tickets Available For Purchase" , because they sure in hell are not on sale. A increase in price, is not a sale.



AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2052
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by AFCAT » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:29 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm
This topic should say "Season Tickets Available For Purchase" , because they sure in hell are not on sale. A increase in price, is not a sale.
Sale

noun
the act of selling.
a quantity sold.
opportunity to sell; demand:
slow sale.
a special disposal of goods, as at reduced prices.
transfer of property for money or credit.
an auction.


Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

ilovethecats
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3478
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:39 am

PHAT CAT wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm
This topic should say "Season Tickets Available For Purchase" , because they sure in hell are not on sale. A increase in price, is not a sale.
:roll: :lol:



User avatar
GoCats18
Member # Retired
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:06 pm
Location: MT

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by GoCats18 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:48 pm

If you don’t want ticket prices to go up, then you best hope we suck and we never upgrade our stadium. That’s what happens when teams get good and you want to upgrade your facilities. Or we could have a Dennny, but unfortunately we don’t.


FTG!!

ilovethecats
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3478
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:55 pm

GoCats18 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:48 pm
If you don’t want ticket prices to go up, then you best hope we suck and we never upgrade our stadium. That’s what happens when teams get good and you want to upgrade your facilities. Or we could have a Dennny, but unfortunately we don’t.
Well that's not fair. I want an elite program with elite players and coaches. I want national championships. I want new uniforms every single game. And I want an fcs stadium that only rivals our fbs brethren like Oregon and Michigan. But my goddamn ticket prices better NEVER go up!!!!



Post Reply