Help for Coach Josh Taufalele

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Help for Coach Josh Taufalele

Post by Long Time Cat » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:21 am

In case you forgot the purpose of this thread. The fundraising is over $7000 and you still have time to give.

Well done Bobcat Nation! =D^ =D^

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:40 am

Long Time Cat wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:21 am
In case you forgot the purpose of this thread. The fundraising is over $7000 and you still have time to give.

Well done Bobcat Nation! =D^ =D^

=D^

FTG- GO CATS GO!

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:25 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:06 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:11 am
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:31 am
When did this turn into a CPA convention? Let's get back to donating money to a Bobcat in need.
CPA Throwdown!!!!

:-k
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:19 am

I love how dysfunctional BN is. Even a thread about helping out a Coach gets derailed into an argument. It’s good stuff.

I’m minutes from clicking the link to make my donation. Can anyone tell me how this will effect my tax situation and the recipient’s?

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:38 pm

utucats wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:19 am
I love how dysfunctional BN is. Even a thread about helping out a Coach gets derailed into an argument. It’s good stuff.

I’m minutes from clicking the link to make my donation. Can anyone tell me how this will effect my tax situation and the recipient’s?
Nope

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am

I thought someone would have mentioned the fact how ludicrous it is that a family with a child that needs medical attention has to rely on donations from strangers. Imagine if this was a family without a high profile parent- significantly less of a chance to receive this type of support from strangers. This is a sad and pathetic situation for families who live in the riches country in the world.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:00 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am
I thought someone would have mentioned the fact how ludicrous it is that a family with a child that needs medical attention has to rely on donations from strangers. Imagine if this was a family without a high profile parent- significantly less of a chance to receive this type of support from strangers. This is a sad and pathetic situation for families who live in the riches country in the world.
This isn't the political forum. But don't let anyone here keep you from starting a robust thread over there.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:16 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am
:goodpost: you're correct, and not making a political statement. It's ludicrous that middle class people in the richest country in the world have to fundraise for their children's health. Fact.

thefrank1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by thefrank1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:27 am

It is indeed ludicrous!!

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."