Troy Andersen Facts

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Troy Andersen Facts

Post by SACCAT » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:27 pm

I dont know how to paste links from my phone, but someone (probably from this site) started a Troy Andersen Facts twitter account, and they are using things from this site...

Catsrgrood
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Troy Andersen Facts

Post by Catsrgrood » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 pm

This stuff needs to settle down a bit in my opinion. I honestly don’t find it all that funny myself. The first few Chuck Norris-esque jokes were a little funny, the kid has shown that he can do just about anything asked of him.
But I think they’ve ran their course. No it’s not offensive in any way and I know they’re done in good fun, but I can’t imagine he or the rest of the team likes to constantly hear all of this and then see it on Twitter now.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Catsrgrood wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 pm
This stuff needs to settle down a bit in my opinion. I honestly don’t find it all that funny myself. The first few Chuck Norris-esque jokes were a little funny, the kid has shown that he can do just about anything asked of him.
But I think they’ve ran their course. No it’s not offensive in any way and I know they’re done in good fun, but I can’t imagine he or the rest of the team likes to constantly hear all of this and then see it on Twitter now.
:goodpost: I agree....Troy doesn't need that stuff.....

2024 Resume dominance

Cats92
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Cats92 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:23 pm

Helcat72 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 pm
Catsrgrood wrote:
:goodpost: I agree....Troy doesn't need that stuff.....
The dude thrives on it though. The more attention he gets, the more he performs and gives credit to the guys around him. He knows how to handle it, build a statue already.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:22 am

So if we see a Chuck Norris thing we have to mentally substitute Troy for Chuck? That might even be beyond Chuck's abilities.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

superbobcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by superbobcat » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:53 am

Catsrgrood wrote:
Thank you, very well put.