Jay Sanderson leaving

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Jay Sanderson leaving

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:57 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:37 pm
lutecat wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:09 pm
I am super curious about context as well. I am NOT saying that he's not a doucher or that she's lying or anything. But I guess when someone says, "I f***ing hate you" I would it expect to be followed by "!!!!!!" Or in caps. Or followed by, "leave me alone!" Or something. In my experience, I've had people tell me they f***ing hate me with a smile on their face as we were joking around. "I F***ING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!" would imply different that "I f***ing hate you". Just wondering aloud. Again, I'm not saying its not anything other than her version, but as I read the article the first time, it was a thought that occured to me.
But that same article also stated she said “considering I’m not at all interested” in response to one of his advances. Which then triggered that creeper to ask her if she was interested in someone else instead, who was it, and that he’s sooooo curious. This was all at 2 AM. His text make him look like an absolute creeper and guilty as hell. How anyone sees it differently is beyond me.
You appear to have a really creepy interest in this. Seems prudent to just let the investigation play out.
Gotta tell ya I agree with GA on this.

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:09 pm

WalkOn79 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
lutecat wrote:
I am super curious about context as well. I am NOT saying that he's not a doucher or that she's lying or anything. But I guess when someone says, "I f***ing hate you" I would it expect to be followed by "!!!!!!" Or in caps. Or followed by, "leave me alone!" Or something. In my experience, I've had people tell me they f***ing hate me with a smile on their face as we were joking around. "I F***ING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!" would imply different that "I f***ing hate you". Just wondering aloud. Again, I'm not saying its not anything other than her version, but as I read the article the first time, it was a thought that occured to me.
But that same article also stated she said “considering I’m not at all interested” in response to one of his advances. Which then triggered that creeper to ask her if she was interested in someone else instead, who was it, and that he’s sooooo curious. This was all at 2 AM. His text make him look like an absolute creeper and guilty as hell. How anyone sees it differently is beyond me.
You appear to have a really creepy interest in this. Seems prudent to just let the investigation play out.
Gotta tell ya I agree with GA on this.
Ditto. It might be prudent for Learfield and/or MSU to let it play out, but we're here to give our opinions, and mine is the same as GA's--at least given all we know now.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:29 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
lutecat wrote:
I do? It’s the first time I’ve commented on it. I was kind of surprised that after seeing the texts people here could still try and defend him. Those texts spell it out more clear than anything else, creeper.

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Long Time Cat » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:29 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
lutecat wrote:
I do? It’s the first time I’ve commented on it. I was kind of surprised that after seeing the texts people here could still try and defend him. Those texts spell it out more clear than anything else, creeper.
Probably also the first time you have had so many people (2) on this forum agree with you. :wink: :D

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

60's Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 60's Cat » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:26 pm

I also agree with GA. It’s time to let this thread die!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:24 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
bobcatbob wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Come on Hookedongriz, you forgot to count all the posts you made on egriz. Creepy.

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:07 am

Grizaddict wrote:
bobcatbob wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
lutecat wrote:
I didn't defend him.

Woodenshoe
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Woodenshoe » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:09 am

If I'm ever accused of sexual harassment I just hope it's from a 10......just saying. And I'm not feeling all that great today so maybe this is a rotten attempt at humor. Sorry. :sick:

six--man
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Jay Sanderson leaving- past announcers

Post by six--man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Dean Alexander was an announcer legend. He was here like forever from the 70;s to ?

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:23 pm

six--man wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:07 pm
Dean Alexander was an announcer legend. He was here like forever from the 70;s to ?
Dean drove me nuts to listen on the radio. On offense, the guy would be getting six or seven yards during the play. On the recap it would be second and 9. Vice versa on defense.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:55 pm

allcat wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:23 pm
six--man wrote:
Dean drove me nuts to listen on the radio. On offense, the guy would be getting six or seven yards during the play. On the recap it would be second and 9. Vice versa on defense.
Kris Attebury > Dean Alexander IMO

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm

LTown Cat wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:55 pm
allcat wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:23 pm
six--man wrote:
Kris Attebury > Dean Alexander IMO
But Dean had that old-school radio voice that every play-by-play guy had back then. Sounded like he smoked two packs a game. I loved that but I agree MSU has done better since.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:35 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

imacat

Post by imacat » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:32 pm

Sad

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:22 pm

imacat wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:32 pm
Sad
For Amie Just, yes, for the dirt bag who harassed her, no. Sad that he left town as soon as he could, blamed it on his dad’s health, and then denied all of it. Is he still married after this?

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Mon May 06, 2019 11:45 am

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but I was wondering if this is Amie's gig, or if she's with a different newspaper:

Entire New Orleans Times-Picayune staff axed after sale to competitor

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

WeedKillinCat
Member # Retired

Post by WeedKillinCat » Mon May 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Cledus wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:45 am
Not trying to beat a dead horse, but I was wondering if this is Amie's gig, or if she's with a different newspaper:

Entire New Orleans Times-Picayune staff axed after sale to competitor
According to her twitter account she says she's looking for a new job.

1993 Agronomy
If You Want To Get To Heaven-----You Gotta Raise A Little Hell

seataccat

Post by seataccat » Mon May 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:22 pm
imacat wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:32 pm
Sad
For Amie Just, yes, for the dirt bag who harassed her, no. Sad that he left town as soon as he could, blamed it on his dad’s health, and then denied all of it. Is he still married after this?
Griz fans are so precious, the JJ thing made that pretty clear.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire