playoff talk

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

cat66
New Recruit

playoff talk

Post by cat66 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:42 pm

I'm new here, but I've been reading what's been said about the bobcats chance's of making the playoffs and I can't help feeling they have a good
chance of making it, but sometimes we think to far ahead of ourselves and miss that we have the most important game (the brawl), the griz are prep
and read to play this one game is a hole new season you can't think of one or two players on a team you have to stay focus on the game itself,
the coach's, players, and the fans so please don't jinx this game let's all stay focus. the bobcats will play there ass's off for there school and there fans. THIS IS ONE GREAT TEAM !!!! AND THE'LL DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO WIN!!!!!!

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Re: playoff talk

Post by ilovethecats » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:48 pm

cat66 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:42 pm
I'm new here, but I've been reading what's been said about the bobcats chance's of making the playoffs and I can't help feeling they have a good
chance of making it, but sometimes we think to far ahead of ourselves and miss that we have the most important game (the brawl), the griz are prep
and read to play this one game is a hole new season you can't think of one or two players on a team you have to stay focus on the game itself,
the coach's, players, and the fans so please don't jinx this game let's all stay focus. the bobcats will play there ass's off for there school and there fans. THIS IS ONE GREAT TEAM !!!! AND THE'LL DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO WIN!!!!!!
:suds:

superbobcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by superbobcat » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:12 pm

I smell a rat in pink clothing.

cat66
New Recruit

Post by cat66 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:58 pm

No...... don't worry about if you think, just not to far ahead of the game! if the cats win this game NOW WERE TALKING PLAYOFF
AND I HOPE THEY DO WIN (THE CATS)..........''JUST DON'T JINX THE GAME'' ............THATS ALL I'M SAYING. [-X