What's the game plan?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Buckaroo Bonzi
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: What's the game plan?

Post by Buckaroo Bonzi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:57 am
catatac wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:52 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:38 am
DriscollCat wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 am
catatac wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:42 am
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:31 am
Walk-on wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:26 am
I’m hoping we can have a season best with penalties; even better, a career-best over the last three years. And better overall discipline on the field, whether it be penalties or assignments. The personal fouls on defense, and last week’s sideline?; C’MON! These and false starts on offense continue to plague us. One thing I’ve always respected with coach Hauks’ teams at UM is their discipline and attention to detail. Always polished. (Of course he had an incredible recruiting advantage years ago.) I suspect that is why this year’s squad continues to improve. Though I haven’t watched them play.
If we can avoid unforced errors, we would be deadly. If TA was better with his footwork throwing the short passes..he would have 3 more completions per game, and give the coaches cause to open up the passing game. Eliminate unforced errors (or at least reduce), and we win easily.
I agree but when the Grizzlies have lost this year they have been VERY undisciplined. The coach's kid is one of the worst culprits. Hoping for more of that Saturday.
100%. They have been very, very bad in this area in several games. They are going to come out and try to mess with our players' heads early with cheap shots, dirty play, etc. We need to stay focused and not get sucked into that but continue to play extremely physical and hit them hard.
This is a really good point. I hope Choate has them ready for this.
****** that. Go back and watch Collins wrenching on ankles at the bottom of the pile vs UNC. That was as bad as it gets. Don’t act all high and mighty here like your own team doesn’t do ******.
I honestly didn't see this, is there a clip of it somewhere? I hate it when players do that, it's stupid. I did see the clip of Sandry doing it but haven't seen Collins.
Not sure of a clip floating around but if you watched it on Root they replayed it and discussed it at length. They even mentioned that it triggered a very laid back and calm Coach Collins to come out on the field and start screaming at the Cats bench and staff. The player who received it came limping off with an injury. One of his teammates retaliated (as this was going on way after a whistle) and that player received a personal foul penalty for jumping on top of Collins who can be seen blatantly twisting a UNC player’s foot. There’s no room In the game for any of that ****** from any team. I wish the big sky would start enforcing punishment for that crap. A basketball player just got kicked off his D3 team for a flying elbow to the face of a 3 point shooter. You should see that video! He got kicked off the campus too it was so bad.
If you haven't been in one of those piles it's hard to say what goes on in there from TV, mostly speculation . I've witnessed
Bites, twisted everything twistable including Nads ~ not saying it is right , but it does happen. That injured player was
injured about every other run through out the game , what did Milo have, a hundred yards rushing after that injury.

Where ever you go , There you are .... Protect the Rock ~ Create TurnOvers ~ Execute on every Play

mtgrizfankb
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by mtgrizfankb » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:37 pm

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:30 pm
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:42 am
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:16 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:35 pm
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:25 pm
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:15 pm
catatac wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:58 am
I have no doubt or defense is going to play well and play fired up. Our D Line is going to make things miserable for UM's O Line and their running game in general. Need our LBs to contain Sneed when he breaks the pocket though. I think our DBs will hold up well against the UM receivers also.

So that leaves our offense. I firmly believe we'll score at least seven points off Special Teams or Defense. In my estimation that means we need our offense to score three TDs and one FG. That would give us 31 points which I believe is enough to win.

So my question is, how do we manufacture that? 20 designed TA runs should get us two TDs, it's a numbers game. Is that what we do? We've been better at spreading the ball around to other play makers, will there be more of that? Are we going to take several shots downfield or just one or two as has been the norm? Is ig going to be more of a steady dose of Ifanse, Jones, and Jonsen? Will we see more WR and bubble screens? Draw plays? How many pass plays will we run? So many questions!!!!! :lol:
This is the dumbest thing i have ever read. if your defense is playing well and fired up and your d-line is making things miserable for UM adn your secondary is not getting beat by our WRs... then you should pray to jesus that you don't need 31 points #-o ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Take it easy KB. The griz have averaged 50+ in their last two games.
Against Southern Utah and Idaho..... :-k
That's still a lot of points two weeks in a row. But really I was just sticking up for the guy when mtgrizfankb thought it was the dumbest thing they'd ever read. :roll:

What Im saying is. If the Cat D line is making things miserable for the griz that means we have little to no run game. which means we are probably in 2/3 and long situations which is not our specialty. historically this year when we have been in those situations we struggle very hard and if your DBs are doing well vs our Receivers...doing well I assume is not letting anyone get over 100 yards receiving right? I just don't think if you talk football and you say our Defense is doing well and our d line is dominating....that would also make me believe that you didn't give up 30 points. No team gives up 30 points and say we dominated the LOS and held up well in the secondary. The griz score what like 34 PPG? so if that's what your giving up...you didn't really hold up that well. holding up well/dominating the LOS would be in the low 20s I would imagine.

I am glad that many of you are respecting the WRs and Sneed. Much like griz fans are respecting that great DL and TA on offense. But you can't really say were going to dominate this and hold up well here but still give up the average amount of points. What that analysis should sound like is, I think we can hold them to their normal offensive production and maybe make a few more stops than normal with our strong DL play.

What I personally think:
I think we both have 2 very mediocre defenses. MSU is 67 in total D and Montana 83 something. Surprisingly Montana is better vs the run than MSU is. Montana is 66th in run D and MSU is 81st. Still that is mid par and MSU should be able to run with decent efficiency vs a team that's averaging giving up 4 yards a run. Sneed, Sulser and JLM are probably licking their chops to be able to get the edges on the MSU Defense. MSU will probably try and spread out their scheme a little knowing Montana has been poor at running up the middle most the year. Montana has been able to design some plays this year that have taken advantage of that defensive scheme. That sneed fake pitch cut back has given sneed over 200 yards this year on that one play. It has to be averaging 20+ yards per attempt. However, I don't think UM has seen the type of backfield pressure they will see vs MSU. For me...the DE's and OLB play by MSU will determine if Montana scores 35 or 14 in this game. UM wide outs are going to get open but it doesn't matter if Sneed is running for his life. Montana without a doubt will run our 3 TE set a bunch. we have been running the 3 TE set and spreading it 4 wide with 2 TEs lined up as a WR, They have also ran the same 13 group but had 2 TEs on the LOS and one in the backfield as a FB. They often motion between those 2 formations in the same play and its hard for defenses to match up with it so far. you end up with LBs on big TEs and when teams run zone...those TEs are just sitting on inside 3-5 yard routes and having a hay day. MSU will have to counter this somehow...Im sure TG has something up his sleeve.

As for the other side of the ball. TA, TA, TA and oh yea TA. Griz have great LBs in Olson and Buss and even Lewis has been coming up big the last few weeks. The griz moved a 3 man front a lot and that seems to be helping spacing and surprisingly QB pressure. The thing that stinks for MSU...UM has not been great about getting QB pressure without blitzing....but MSU doesn't really take advantage of that. They are gonna run and run in about every way possible. The griz D I would imagine is going to play a lot of that 3 down line and try and stay gap contained with the LBs. UM has been bringing a lot of run blitzes from either side of the line and often 2 at once. Either 1 LB and 1 CB or 2 LBs. If TA and the cat OL can stay inside and pick a lane...they could have some big gainers up the center of the field. Much like last year....Sandry and Hauck in the griz secondary have been aggressive and have been beat when overplaying some runs and passes. I would expect MSU to run either some tricks or atleast some different personnel groups to try and bait in those griz backers and then shoot it over the top for some easy gains. MSU doesn't have and offense to really score a ton but is more of an explosive offense still. MSU is 108th in T.O.P on the year. That's pretty shocking for a team that grounds and pounds. What that tells me is when they hit they hit big and get rolling they are tough to stop. When they struggle....well you know.

Game plans: For MSU their scheme has to be grind out some good runs early and then start beating the play action and special personnel groups to death. Just start making montana guess and get frustrated. montana is young and when they start to lose containment they often over pursue and get beat in the exact opposite way on defense. MSU on the defensive side of the ball will be asking their DL to get pressure all by themselves. I'm sure they will want all the LBs and DBs to be focused on containing the speed of both Dalton Sneed and the WR motion game. Inside stunts have proved successful vs this young griz OL, so you might see some of that. MSU has to hope to not have to bring additional pressure in this game. Under routes, slants, TE curls and Sneed runs will be available then and that's not in MSU's best hopes.

For UM, first and foremost....don't turn the ball over. The Griz have a good offense and a good defense when they don't have to compensate for turn overs. When the offense decides to boot the ball 4 times in a half....that makes it hard to win games. In all 4 losses the griz gave away the ball. The best half in all 4 losses....2 turnovers, while they had 3 half's with 4 turnovers. That my friends is how you lose games. Bobby Hauck stated...if we end all our drives in a kick...we will win the game. That has been true for the griz. In the 6 griz wins this year....a total of 2 turnovers. in the 4 losses....16 turnovers. ](*,) ](*,) Okay maybe the griz will focus on some other things too but it's obvious why the griz have 4 losses. Montana will look to get the inside run game going....INSIDE! yes I said it. They want to try and get MSU to have to suck in or get LBs to creep inside. When they do that...montana will have all the power in the world with Sneed/JLM/Sulser on the outside edges. Akem has 6 TD catches the last 3 games and Sneed seems to have found his deep ball. On defense, Montana will want lean on their LBs. Let Olson and Buss and Lewis go and get TA. Contain with the front 3 and let the lanes get picked apart by the LB core. Force MSU into passing situations and feast on those "at the marker" routes MSU does so often and well. Calhoun has been aggressive with jumping those routes and I don't think MSU wants to see TA throw lobs up 20+ yards.

Which scheme will win? depends on execution. If I am being HONEST!! MSU has a much more consistent club than montana does. However, Montana has much more upside WHEN they are playing well. Some are saying this is a very even match up. I would tend to agree but not in the usual way. Most even match-ups are both teams that are similar or teams that have the sames style of issues. These teams don't have the same issues. These teams are very much opposite of each other. If your a gambler you would be on the griz here. if you are the house...you bet on the cats here. there is a slim chance msu goes out and just falls apart. There is a much greater chance UM does. It will be interesting to see what the young griz team does when smacked in the face with a true rival...none of this lame Idaho garbage. the brawl is different and most MSU players know what to expect...I can't say the same for the griz and it might be enough to give MSU the edge. Griz with 1 T.O or less: 34-17 Griz, Griz with more than 1 T.O: 31-21 MSU. I have no idea which one will happen.
Don't disagree with any of this. I only took issue with your "dumbest thing I've ever read" statement. Even after that, you said the Griz score 34 if they have 1 turnover or less, which I agree with. I think the Cats win if they create turnovers, the Griz win if they Cats don't.
Yea the predict the griz score 34 if the cats dline doesn't dominate like was said in the original post. the griz score 34 if they don't turn over the ball and can force the cat DE and LBs back inside with some successful middle runs. That will open the outside back up. If the DL dominates our OL and stops our running game all together the griz will be in deep trouble.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:46 pm

About a month ago when the griz were playing terrible and turning the ball over left and right I predicted exactly what would happen. Their fans would act like the ONLY reason they ever lost a game is because they turned the ball over.

Listen...we all know that if you turn the ball over it makes winning the game harder. But let's please not start acting like the griz are this top 5 team in talent and the only reason they aren't undefeated is because they put the ball on the ground.

mtgrizfankb
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by mtgrizfankb » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:46 pm
About a month ago when the griz were playing terrible and turning the ball over left and right I predicted exactly what would happen. Their fans would act like the ONLY reason they ever lost a game is because they turned the ball over.

Listen...we all know that if you turn the ball over it makes winning the game harder. But let's please not start acting like the griz are this top 5 team in talent and the only reason they aren't undefeated is because they put the ball on the ground.
I don't think anyone is saying that but were averaging 4 turnovers in losses and less than 1 in wins. it's hard to ignore that stat. The griz are young and make a lot of mistakes thats why we lose games. Turnovers the biggest of mistakes.
In the WIU game 4 Turnovers, 3 in the first 15 minutes of the game...the griz still were leading. blew a punt return for a TD (stupid young mistake) lost the game.

PSU game fumbled the first play of the game and gave up a TD in 2 plays. Had drops and Sneed threw like Troy Anderson and chucked the ball into the ground on slants and drags. Lost game

UND game Turned over the first 3 possessions. down 21 after 10 minutes. Young team pretty much gave up from there and it looked like it.

UCD steam rolled UCD until half time. UCD clawed back in 3rd Q and it was tied. 4th Q 3 turn overs and got blown out, UCD had 3 TD drives under 20 yards.

So no Turnovers were not the only reason that we lost. We gave up at times, we made mental mistakes at times and we got over confident at times but the root of all evil is turn overs. We did all of those things in the games we won as well but we didn't turn the ball over and when you don't turn the ball over...you give yourself a shot. very few teams get outright rolled by anyone if they don't turn over the ball. Turnovers are well established as one of if not THE most important football stat. you can punt 10 times and win...you can have bad TOP and win ....you can have a ton of penalties and win...you can't give the opponent 4 extra possessions and you 4 less and win....that of course unless you also take the ball from them a few times.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:14 pm

MSU and UM have played four common opponents.

MSU is 4-0, UM is 2-2.

In those games MSU averaged 6.7 yards per play on offense and allowed 5.0; UM averaged 6.0 and allowed 5.5.

mtgrizfankb
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by mtgrizfankb » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:14 pm

MSU is 4-0, UM is 2-2.

In those games MSU averaged 6.7 yards per play on offense and allowed 5.0; UM averaged 6.0 and allowed 5.5.
okay...what does that prove? that teams play each team differently? you are correct

mtgrizfankb
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by mtgrizfankb » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:21 pm

iaafan wrote:

MSU is 4-0, UM is 2-2.

total score differential in those games: Montana +33, Montana State +31. we can twist those types of stats all day

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:23 pm

You can draw whatever conclusion you want. But I’d put more stock in these stats than those against non-common opponents, wouldn’t you?

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Not sure what you’d be twisting with a stat that’s relatively even. What are some statistical areas that UM looked like the better team?

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:28 pm

mtgrizfankb wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm
iaafan wrote:

MSU is 4-0, UM is 2-2.

okay...what does that prove? that teams play each team differently? you are correct
It means based on the current body of work and what most folks understand is that as of now it looks like MSU has a better team than UM overall. UM gets home field advantage though, so is MSU a 10 point better team then UM? Not sure but we'll get to find out Saturday. Should be an epic battle. =D^

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:48 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:58 pm
Griz OL has actually been improving, but the last good DL they faced was UND and they got smoked. They didn't have to play EWU or Weber. We will have the best DL they've faced in conference, and we're up there with UNI and WIU and I think we are better on the DL than UND.

But at the same time the Griz have gotten good at masking the weakness. I wouldn't be surprised to see us simply try to box him into the pocket and not necessarily flush him out, and then have someone spying for when he tries to run up the middle.
Rewatching our unc game, I was astounded at how our D line collapsed the pocket when it was time to. It was like there was no o line at all. I think they can contain him and sack him with nothing but he griz o line between them and sneed.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:53 pm

mtgrizfankb wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 pm
ilovethecats wrote:

I don't think anyone is saying that but were averaging 4 turnovers in losses and less than 1 in wins. it's hard to ignore that stat. The griz are young and make a lot of mistakes thats why we lose games. Turnovers the biggest of mistakes.
In the WIU game 4 Turnovers, 3 in the first 15 minutes of the game...the griz still were leading. blew a punt return for a TD (stupid young mistake) lost the game.

PSU game fumbled the first play of the game and gave up a TD in 2 plays. Had drops and Sneed threw like Troy Anderson and chucked the ball into the ground on slants and drags. Lost game

UND game Turned over the first 3 possessions. down 21 after 10 minutes. Young team pretty much gave up from there and it looked like it.

UCD steam rolled UCD until half time. UCD clawed back in 3rd Q and it was tied. 4th Q 3 turn overs and got blown out, UCD had 3 TD drives under 20 yards.

So no Turnovers were not the only reason that we lost. We gave up at times, we made mental mistakes at times and we got over confident at times but the root of all evil is turn overs. We did all of those things in the games we won as well but we didn't turn the ball over and when you don't turn the ball over...you give yourself a shot. very few teams get outright rolled by anyone if they don't turn over the ball. Turnovers are well established as one of if not THE most important football stat. you can punt 10 times and win...you can have bad TOP and win ....you can have a ton of penalties and win...you can't give the opponent 4 extra possessions and you 4 less and win....that of course unless you also take the ball from them a few times.
Without a doubt you are correct about the turnovers. They are a huge part of the game. But you read these boards. There are many fans acting like the one and only reason the griz have lost all season has nothing to do with their opponents...but rather the fact that THEY turned the ball over. I think it appears that people try to ignore any deficiencies the team might have by focusing only on the turnovers you've had.

Take the UND game for example. I agree you guys didn't give yourself a shot with the turnovers. But I'm not willing to go so far to say that's the ONLY reason they lost. And I'm not thinking that the griz are SO good that if they just don't turn the ball over they'll obviously win.

But I agree with you overall. Well thought out post.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:59 pm

DriscollCat wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:48 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Griz OL has actually been improving, but the last good DL they faced was UND and they got smoked. They didn't have to play EWU or Weber. We will have the best DL they've faced in conference, and we're up there with UNI and WIU and I think we are better on the DL than UND.

But at the same time the Griz have gotten good at masking the weakness. I wouldn't be surprised to see us simply try to box him into the pocket and not necessarily flush him out, and then have someone spying for when he tries to run up the middle.
Rewatching our unc game, I was astounded at how our D line collapsed the pocket when it was time to. It was like there was no o line at all. I think they can contain him and sack him with nothing but he griz o line between them and sneed.
Is there a place to watch it online? Not seeing it on SWX or Pluto.

mtgrizfankb
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by mtgrizfankb » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:09 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:53 pm
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 pm
ilovethecats wrote:

Without a doubt you are correct about the turnovers. They are a huge part of the game. But you read these boards. There are many fans acting like the one and only reason the griz have lost all season has nothing to do with their opponents...but rather the fact that THEY turned the ball over. I think it appears that people try to ignore any deficiencies the team might have by focusing only on the turnovers you've had.

Take the UND game for example. I agree you guys didn't give yourself a shot with the turnovers. But I'm not willing to go so far to say that's the ONLY reason they lost. And I'm not thinking that the griz are SO good that if they just don't turn the ball over they'll obviously win.

But I agree with you overall. Well thought out post.
for sure, those posters are silly. I think the part that frustrates Griz fans the most is that many of the turnovers are just dumb things. Interceptions are one thing and hard hit fumbles are another. When you turn over the ball because it bounced off the QBs hands at the snap or when you drop the ball when making a cut without being hit, or the defender runs into you and just takes the ball away from you.....those are the ones that say...wow if we just don't do dumb things...we would have won. T.Os are going to happen, routes jumped and hard hits, but its when you make dumb turnovers...those are the ones that are the daggers and UM has had a LOT of dumb turnovers.

DriscollCat

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:20 pm

catatac wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:59 pm
DriscollCat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

I recorded the replay on root. Sorry 😐

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:41 pm

DriscollCat wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:20 pm
catatac wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Did you see the supposedly play by Collins? I didn't see it when I watched the game.

DriscollCat

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:53 pm

catatac wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:41 pm
DriscollCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Did you see the supposedly play by Collins? I didn't see it when I watched the game.
Rewatching it, you can see that the pile is taking longer than it should to disperse. You can see that the "unsportsmanlike" reaction from the UNC player was a sudden distinct reaction to the pile. And you can tell that UNC #1 looks okay until after whatever the guy is reacting to. It would have been an absurd time to twist an ankle as they were backed up against the goal line and stopped them two or three times. We were about to get the ball back with good field position, and he didn't seem to be a special threat after their first drive.

I'll watch it again to see if I can see the ankle twist. I think it may have happened, and if it did, it's very disappointing. Otherwise it could have been a sort of flop. In any case this is something that I have seen many times out of the griz. I have no reason to think that will change on Saturday.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:23 pm

DriscollCat wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:53 pm
catatac wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Rewatching it, you can see that the pile is taking longer than it should to disperse. You can see that the "unsportsmanlike" reaction from the UNC player was a sudden distinct reaction to the pile. And you can tell that UNC #1 looks okay until after whatever the guy is reacting to. It would have been an absurd time to twist an ankle as they were backed up against the goal line and stopped them two or three times. We were about to get the ball back with good field position, and he didn't seem to be a special threat after their first drive.

I'll watch it again to see if I can see the ankle twist. I think it may have happened, and if it did, it's very disappointing. Otherwise it could have been a sort of flop. In any case this is something that I have seen many times out of the griz. I have no reason to think that will change on Saturday.
Gotta think it happened and it's disappointing. Not the kind of player Collins is. But to hear people say they can see it plain as day is just a lie. I've watched and rewatched and you can't "see" anything. But realistically, it looks like bad stuff was going on in there.

Can't try that crap this week. Need to be disciplined all game long.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:48 pm

catatac wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

It looks like it replays tonight at 6:30 Mountain on Root Sports Northwest and tomorrow at midnight according to their guide online.

https://northwest.rootsports.com/

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:26 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:23 pm
DriscollCat wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:53 pm
catatac wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Gotta think it happened and it's disappointing. Not the kind of player Collins is. But to hear people say they can see it plain as day is just a lie. I've watched and rewatched and you can't "see" anything. But realistically, it looks like bad stuff was going on in there.

Can't try that crap this week. Need to be disciplined all game long.
So GA exaggerated to make the Cats look bad?? Here's my shocked face. :shock: