Single game tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

FlyCastingCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Single game tickets

Post by FlyCastingCat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Hey fellas. Anyone know when single game tickets go on sale?

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: Single game tickets

Post by AFCAT » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:14 pm

According to the ticket website, it's still TBA.

https://msubobcats.com/sports/2016/10/2 ... ckets.aspx

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

St George
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by St George » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 am

I called the ticket office a while ago, I was told Aug 6th at 10:00am.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 am

I have never purchased tickets for an away game. How do other people buy away tickets? We are going to the SDSU game.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:24 am

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 am
I have never purchased tickets for an away game. How do other people buy away tickets? We are going to the SDSU game.
Depends on the game. For the most part, you'll have to go through the opposing team box office and ask for something near the visiting team comps.

OR....you, if you have connections to the program, you might be able to get on the comp list.

BethanyCordell
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BethanyCordell » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:35 am

All,

Single game tickets go on sale Monday, August 6. We also have two mini plans that go on sale July 23 (Blue Pack: Gold Rush, Cal Poly and Northern Colorado) (Gold Pack: Wagner, Eastern Washington and Cal Poly). If you're interested in attending a road game, start with our ticket office- they can let you know if we're selling tickets, and if not, they'll recommend where to purchase tickets to be close to our section.

Go Cats!
Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Last edited by BethanyCordell on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:39 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:24 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 am
Depends on the game. For the most part, you'll have to go through the opposing team box office and ask for something near the visiting team comps.

OR....if you have connections to the program, you might be able to get on the comp list.

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:19 am

BethanyCordell wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:35 am
All,

Single game tickets go on sale Monday, August 6. We also have two mini plans that go on sale July 23 (Blue Pack: Gold Rush, Cal Poly and Northern Colorado) (Gold Pack: Wagner, Eastern Washington and Cal Poly). If you're interested in attending a road game, start with our ticket office- they can let you know if we've got any of our allotment left, and if not, they'll recommend where to purchase tickets to be close to our section.

Go Cats!
Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
I just contacted the ticket office about availability for the away games, specifically the PSU game and was told that they would not be selling any away game tickets through the bobcat ticket office this year. It appears we have conflicting information, but still plenty of time to get it figured out I suppose. I would rather purchase the tickets that may be allotted through the Bobcat Ticket office so we can sit with the majority of Bobcat fans that will be at that game.

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG

FlyCastingCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by FlyCastingCat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:25 am

BethanyCordell wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:35 am
All,

Single game tickets go on sale Monday, August 6. We also have two mini plans that go on sale July 23 (Blue Pack: Gold Rush, Cal Poly and Northern Colorado) (Gold Pack: Wagner, Eastern Washington and Cal Poly). If you're interested in attending a road game, start with our ticket office- they can let you know if we've got any of our allotment left, and if not, they'll recommend where to purchase tickets to be close to our section.

Go Cats!
Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Thanks for the info!

FlyCastingCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by FlyCastingCat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:26 am

St George wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 am
I called the ticket office a while ago, I was told Aug 6th at 10:00am.
Thanks!