Welcome to the new and improved BobcatNation

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Welcome to the new and improved BobcatNation

Post by mslacat » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 pm

A quick question I did not see it addressed else where in this thread. I am not receiving email notices of new comments in threads I have posted in or are following. Did I miss the being covered elsewhere? Is it just me? Is it not available? can I turn it on? Or should I just learn to live without.

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 pm

mslacat wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 pm
A quick question I did not see it addressed else where in this thread. I am not receiving email notices of new comments in threads I have posted in or are following. Did I miss the being covered elsewhere? Is it just me? Is it not available? can I turn it on? Or should I just learn to live without.
@mslacat You can change those settings by clicking your name at the top right and selecting the "User Control Panel". Then when that is open click on the third tab which is labeled "Board Preferences". On the left hand menu click "Edit Notification Options" and there you can set-up when you get emails.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:04 pm

kmax wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:41 pm
kmax wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:47 pm
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:47 pm
lutecat wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:24 pm
My one suggestion would be to have a link back to the forum I'm browsing at the bottom of the page so I dont have to scroll up to the top to do so. I know I can back arrow but then the topic isn't marked as read without me refreshing. Not a big deal. Just a suggestion.
lutecat: There is a quick way to get back to the top of a long scroll that is supported by most browsers. Just tap in an unused area in the page header around the very top of the page. It should pop you back to the top immediately without any scrolling. You might have to experiment a little to find the sweet spot, but it should work. It's what I use to get back to the top. Please give it a try.
Great suggestion for getting back to the top, thanks for putting that up for everyone. That said, lutecat I am right there with you. That link at the bottom is available on the full desktop site but not the mobile and I have found myself missing it as well. I plan to look at it and get the link enabled on the mobile version of the site when I get the time.
I've enabled the return to [current forum] link in the mobile version of the site now.
I noticed that when browsing today so I figured you posted about it on this thread. Wanted to come over and make sure to thank you.

Awesome job on the site. What's Tapatalk......?