Malik Putney Boom

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Malik Putney Boom

Post by iaafan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:13 am

The safety battle is even more interesting. I doubt Putney redshirts. Could easily start.

Incredible class. Remember when people were laughing about Choate offering so many players early? Well, who’s laughing now?

MTBluesCAT
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by MTBluesCAT » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 am

Welcome aboard Malik!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:11 pm

There are so many top notch players in this class that it’s next to impossible to single anyone out as the best, but it must be done. Based on what I see and hearing another highly rated player hint that he’s the best I’m saying Putney is the #1 recruit in this class.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:15 am

TomCat88 wrote:There are so many top notch players in this class that it’s next to impossible to single anyone out as the best, but it must be done. Based on what I see and hearing another highly rated player hint that he’s the best I’m saying Putney is the #1 recruit in this class.
I Think I agree with ya, guy looks legit.

Always fun to look at how each class/players are ranked on signing day vs. 3 or 4 years later..... for example, I wonder where people had Mac Bignell ranked in the 2013 class (I think that was his class?)... I doubt he was picked as the “top recruit”, haha, I would be impressed if anyone even had put him in the top 10 for that class.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:37 am

mslacatfan wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:There are so many top notch players in this class that it’s next to impossible to single anyone out as the best, but it must be done. Based on what I see and hearing another highly rated player hint that he’s the best I’m saying Putney is the #1 recruit in this class.
I Think I agree with ya, guy looks legit.

Always fun to look at how each class/players are ranked on signing day vs. 3 or 4 years later..... for example, I wonder where people had Mac Bignell ranked in the 2013 class (I think that was his class?)... I doubt he was picked as the “top recruit”, haha, I would be impressed if anyone even had put him in the top 10 for that class.
Yeah, I know I wiff as often as I’m right. Kiper and McShay wiff a lot too. I wish I could find some of my past projections on here. Or maybe not. Lol

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon May 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Montana State’s loyalty helps Bobcats land Eastside Catholic star Putney
https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-sta ... ar-putney/

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Good timing with the interception record and three-peat threads. This guy looks really good.

toM StUber