HOW WILL THIS PLAY OUT....

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Re: HOW WILL THIS PLAY OUT....

Post by bobcat99 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:20 am

Maybe let's keep this crap off board until actual facts come out, huh?

Cmon mods.

asstastic
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by asstastic » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:28 am

HawaiiFiveO wrote:Last season Jackson who is no longer on the team, was punished for renting the house in which 2 potential starter fought over a female and were kicked off....

So this party was held by Murray and Vander had the fight... The non-player (but into MMA) wasn't sure who gave him the beat down and appeared to go over last year's roaster using it as a line up... Gave PD an incorrect (former/graduate) players name... No arrests as of yet possiblity due to PD looking for the wrong guy... Choate has met with Vander...No punishment has been reached... From appearances Choate is going to do nothing while PD is chasing wrong guy... Real Upstanding...
I heard coach Miller and McGhee were the ones who had the party. I used three independent anonymous sources for my lead.

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:55 am

There was a fight at a house party in college? No way! :D

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:26 am

I loved the “...non-player (but into MMA)...” part. Lol. Like, into MMA cuz he watches it.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 am

iaafan wrote:I loved the “...non-player (but into MMA)...” part. Lol. Like, into MMA cuz he watches it.
Yeah :). That right there we probably already know who started it :lol:

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:23 pm

this whole thread is stupid

FTG- GO CATS GO!

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:04 pm

So this is much to do about nothing then? :D

This space for rent....

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:29 pm

wbtfg wrote:
91catAlum wrote:Who the hell is Jackson?

Are you talking about when Keon Stevens punched Lucas McCarthy, and was kicked off the team for it? I think Choate was very harsh in that situation. He certainly does not let things like that go.
I would guess Jackson Mccleery, walk-in LB and special teamer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm very curious about what the OP thinks would be the appropriate punishment for a football player in February??? Who is he supposed to punish besides the party thrower since the alleged "victim" can't even tell the police who allegedly "assaulted" him!?!

Seems like Choate is in a lose-lose situation with Hawaii
postby HawaiiFiveO on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Agreed....the names should be on the jerseys.... Choate without a doubt has made positive changes for the team...but I can't say I agree with all of them namely the names being removed off the jerseys and a one-game suspension if a player gets a parking ticket on campus... I get the brand and team conduct, but he is taking it a bit too far....

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:03 pm

BFD. This is not news. Not even close. ](*,)

1984TwoMinutesHate
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 1984TwoMinutesHate » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:30 am

FAKE NEWS!

#MAGA

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:14 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:BFD. This is not news. Not even close. ](*,)
Ya, agree. I sniffed over at the enemy site and if those tools haven't latched onto this one, then you KNOW there's nothing there! :lol: :lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

HawaiiFiveO
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by HawaiiFiveO » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Hold up I have nothing against Choate... I have posted some very positive things and even was first to say renew his contract for more than one year, If I recall correctly, I suggested a 3yr deal... My comments/questions have nothing to do with liking or disliking anyone.. if me liking chode means that I won't question his action or inaction when it goes against our brand is Ludacris...
And suggesting that I'm a troll, simply because the Grizz hasn't caught wind of this issue is absurd... If memory serves me correctly I don't think we nor the Grizz knew about Lasane's arrests (plural) immediately.... enough said...

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 pm

HawaiiFiveO wrote:Hold up I have nothing against Choate... I have posted some very positive things and even was first to say renew his contract for more than one year, If I recall correctly, I suggested a 3yr deal... My comments/questions have nothing to do with liking or disliking anyone.. if me liking chode means that I won't question his action or inaction when it goes against our brand is Ludacris...
And suggesting that I'm a troll, simply because the Grizz hasn't caught wind of this issue is absurd... If memory serves me correctly I don't think we nor the Grizz knew about Lasane's arrests (plural) immediately.... enough said...
*Choate

I also liked that you capitalized Ludacris.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:36 pm

HawaiiFiveO wrote:Hold up I have nothing against Choate... I have posted some very positive things and even was first to say renew his contract for more than one year, If I recall correctly, I suggested a 3yr deal... My comments/questions have nothing to do with liking or disliking anyone.. if me liking chode means that I won't question his action or inaction when it goes against our brand is Ludacris...
Could be a typo? Could be what egriz calls Choate?

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

HawaiiFiveO
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by HawaiiFiveO » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Ha, you won't give it a rest
..egriz is the form, and Grizz is the team...

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:05 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:12 pm

HawaiiFiveO wrote:Ha, you won't give it a rest
..egriz is the form, and Grizz is the team...
This us shtick right? I mean good God man.

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:32 pm

So the other guy was "into MMA" and too drunk to remember who beat his ass? Bet I know who started that fight.

As for Murray, it's perfectly legal to party down at your own house, and if that ever changes, this ain't America anymore.

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 pm

I don’t get why you would start this thread. Just the topic of this thread in ALL CAPS seems scream that “you have an agenda”. Especially when nobody has been charged and your portrayal of the facts seem skewed. If you are a friend of the Bobcat program, I would hate to see how you treat your enemies.