easton hatfield

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

tjg68
New Recruit

easton hatfield

Post by tjg68 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:47 am

just wondering what is happening with Easton hatfield . I see he is still not signed . You have him listed as a wide receiver but should put him in the athlete role. the young man can play anywhere d -end d-tackle ,wr. He is also a 3.8 student ,with a big frame to put some muscle on . Give the kid a chance.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Re: easton hatfield

Post by The Butcher » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:17 am

tjg68 wrote:just wondering what is happening with Easton hatfield . I see he is still not signed . You have him listed as a wide receiver but should put him in the athlete role. the young man can play anywhere d -end d-tackle ,wr. He is also a 3.8 student ,with a big frame to put some muscle on . Give the kid a chance.
Are you Easton???

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:08 am

Easton is a PWO offer at either WR, TE, LB, or DE. He is 6'4", 180-190 lbs. so there would need to be some growth to get him up to TE/DE size for the FCS level. I bet he signs somewhere in January.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:36 am

The Butcher wrote:
tjg68 wrote:just wondering what is happening with Easton hatfield . I see he is still not signed . You have him listed as a wide receiver but should put him in the athlete role. the young man can play anywhere d -end d-tackle ,wr. He is also a 3.8 student ,with a big frame to put some muscle on . Give the kid a chance.
Are you Easton???
Uncle, dad, friend.

Wish the best for Easton. What a fun experience for kids to get recruited. Hope he does well wherever he ends up, regardless if it’s with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

cattz
New Recruit

Post by cattz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 pm

You’re either in or you’re not at this point. Maybe there could be some $$ after the first of the year. PWO would be a great opportunity to show the recruiters/coaches that some kids in this year’s class might not be the best recruit.

HowardRoss280
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HowardRoss280 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 pm

VimSince03 wrote:Easton is a PWO offer at either WR, TE, LB, or DE. He is 6'4", 180-190 lbs. so there would need to be some growth to get him up to TE/DE size for the FCS level. I bet he signs somewhere in January.
Yes. Easton should put some weight on over the off season. But he has the hands and frame to be a FCS TE.