Any chance Gregorak goes back to Hauck?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Any chance Gregorak goes back to Hauck?

Post by iaafan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:25 am

How many 23+ year olds do Weber and SUU have?

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 am

Since the title question of this thread hasn't been addressed in at least the last 2 pages maybe this thread should be allowed to move down the screen and be buried since it died long ago.
Most of what is being discussed here already has an appropriate thread going and much really belongs in the college part of the board.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:30 am

Grizaddict wrote:I think the argument can go many ways. I'd say there may be more parity in the Big Sky but as a conference overall I don't think Hauck is far off in his assessment. The big sky hasn't done anything in the playoffs for years. Literally nothing, and many of our teams get bounced in the first round. The Eagles are the only team to have any kind of buzz in the playoffs as of late and even that hasn't been much. This has led to very little love for the Big Sky from the committee rankings to playoff picks, and deservedly so.

So even though the parity may be stronger or more even, the conference winners or playoff teams aren't good enough to do crap, lately. I'm rooting for Weber to change that. If not, there will be little love for the Big Sky again next year. I think that is what Hauck is assessing.
I am so enjoying Bobby, in less than two weeks back in the Big Sky, talking sh*t about how bad the conference is nationally considering when his teams were dominating it, the Big Sky was much worse in terms of competing nationally outside of the Griz, who got high seeds due in part to how bad the conference was in those days. Yet his teams would still lose home playoff games once the competition got tougher.

Beavis just can't help but run his mouth. He kind of reminds me of Stitt in that way.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 am

iaafan wrote:How many 23+ year olds do Weber and SUU have?
So far as I can tell looking at their rosters, not many, let alone being "full" of 25 year-olds.

If a poster is going to name themselves "info," they should perhaps make sure the "info" they are spreading is factual.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:05 am

Thanks PapaG. I kinda figured that was the case.