Do we see any coaches...

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Buckaroo Bonzi
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Do we see any coaches...

Post by Buckaroo Bonzi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:29 pm

RockyBearCat wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:
84CatGrad wrote:Gregorak's transformation of our defense from the disaster it was in 2015 is a miracle. I'm knighting him. Sir Gregorak Defender of the Realm and Executioner of Thine Smelly Beast from the North.
Dilly Dilly! :)

One coach is for sure moving on....

Keep these coming, I need more , I for one am still inflicting pain and misery on my good griz friends daily
only 362 days to go . Then we start all over \:D/

Where ever you go , There you are .... Protect the Rock ~ Create TurnOvers ~ Execute on every Play

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Long Time Cat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:30 pm

RockyBearCat wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:
84CatGrad wrote:Gregorak's transformation of our defense from the disaster it was in 2015 is a miracle. I'm knighting him. Sir Gregorak Defender of the Realm and Executioner of Thine Smelly Beast from the North.
Dilly Dilly! :)

One coach is for sure moving on....

Top ten POTY no doubt! Maybe top 3. =D^ =D^ =D^

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

RockyBearCat

Post by RockyBearCat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Rich K wrote:
technoCat wrote:
Whaaat?!! No flipping way! not after the big deal they made about his farewell tour all year!!
Wouldn't it be great if the griz pull one out of the NAU playbook and announce that the dismissal of Stitt has been reversed? :-^
gotta prep for the interviews.

WeedKillinCat
Member # Retired

Post by WeedKillinCat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:38 pm

RockyBearCat wrote:
Rich K wrote:
technoCat wrote:
Whaaat?!! No flipping way! not after the big deal they made about his farewell tour all year!!
Wouldn't it be great if the griz pull one out of the NAU playbook and announce that the dismissal of Stitt has been reversed? :-^
gotta prep for the interviews.

Holy Smokes these are funny

1993 Agronomy
If You Want To Get To Heaven-----You Gotta Raise A Little Hell

RockyBearCat

Post by RockyBearCat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Finally some concrete evidence on Haslam's decision...It wasn't just the spanking handed to him by the Cats!

RockyBearCat

Post by RockyBearCat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:52 pm

85CatGrad

Post by 85CatGrad » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:02 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:If that incredibly average asshat Gregorek comes back to Montana I will NEVER go to another game. We already took out the trash why bring it back into the house?
You said the same thing about Bobby Hauck.

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Long Time Cat » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:28 am

I'm still seeing complaints on other threads about our offensive performance or lack thereof, also throughout the year there were a lot of complaints about special teams. Is Choate satisfied with the guys he has leading those areas. Can't recall any complaints about our QB coach and I love his passion! I thought our DB's might suffer because we lost Alexander as coach and one of the best cover corners I can remember but I thought they were still respectable especially given we were playing two true freshman by the end of the season. Maybe I'm wrong but the sense I'm getting is that the coaching is OK we just needs some athletes to fill a few holes.

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

superbobcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by superbobcat » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:41 am

I think people forget, that our staff was relatively inexperienced for this level. I think they are growing as much as the young players are. I like the development.

scubeedo cat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by scubeedo cat » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:03 am

I live up here in Grizzly country and hearing a lot of some high profile supportors tossing around 2 names for the new Montana coach. They are Hauck and Gregorak. I would hate to lose Ty but he would be a good coach. Cant stand Hauck with his attitude.

superbobcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by superbobcat » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:19 am

Think it depends on who you talk to. I’m friends with two longtime supporters both financially and one had Boys on the team years back, they always seem to be in the know. They both say Bobby and that Ty has no chance because he left for the dark side. That is a huge deal to many over there. Same two guys were madly in love with Stitt and now both classify him as an NAIA COACH at best. Of course they say that about our staff as well. That is how it rolls. Personally I would have given Stitt one more year, takes to long to get “your guys”.He was just getting to that point and poof the faithful throw a fit and he is gone.

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:26 am

superbobcat wrote:I think people forget, that our staff was relatively inexperienced for this level. I think they are growing as much as the young players are. I like the development.
+1

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN