Okay, now talk to me about 'HATE'

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Re: Okay, now talk to me about 'HATE'

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:52 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:In 1984 when the kittens went on a unlikely championship run, I watched every game and rooted for the Montana team... The venom that kitten fans spewed after the final game toward the Griz solidified forever my hatred for all that is bozo. I have been to several Griz games in bozo since then and refuse to spend a dime there and stay in Belgrade. The only thing I ever leave in bozo is a huge turd at the last gas station out of town.

Yep, I hate msu, bozo, blue and gold, bobcats and all the hairy heffer women that live there and hope they lose every game by 100..

Yeah, I call BS on this one. I was around during that period and I don't remember any talk about dUMb at all. The focus from the Cat fans was on winning the championship, not the other guys over the hill. That's really laughable and just shows you to be the troll that you really are.

I bet you would take any woman that would have you, hairy or otherwise, and I'm sure there aren't many that have.
Truth, Mom's basement dwellers aren't all that appealing.

CAT HAS CLAWS
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by CAT HAS CLAWS » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:16 pm

bobcatmaniac wrote:I’ve said it before and I will say it again. I never root for the griz since bobby hauck days. If they were playing the devil I would cheer on Satan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I like this one very much, you are my kind of guy!

CAT HAS CLAWS
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by CAT HAS CLAWS » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:In 1984 when the kittens went on a unlikely championship run, I watched every game and rooted for the Montana team... The venom that kitten fans spewed after the final game toward the Griz solidified forever my hatred for all that is bozo. I have been to several Griz games in bozo since then and refuse to spend a dime there and stay in Belgrade. The only thing I ever leave in bozo is a huge turd at the last gas station out of town.

Yep, I hate msu, bozo, blue and gold, bobcats and all the hairy heffer women that live there and hope they lose every game by 100..
I'd suggest you stay out of Bozeman and don't insult our town with your very presence ever again.

CAT HAS CLAWS
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by CAT HAS CLAWS » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Love many of the responses, got my juices flowing, my hatred for that other team is building by the second, I get the feeling those bastards across the way look down their noses at us. Fine. Keep it up. When we run it up their ass later this year it will be all the more sweeter. I already decided that in order to be a passionate and enthusiastic MSU fan, it is incumbent that one also needs to hate Montana worse than poison. MSU seems to be trending in all the right ways while Montana seems to be lagging in their growth and development. Proud to be a part of Bobcat Nation, and Grizz fans can go eat sheet.

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:25 pm

I think we know who Scats is now. Bobby Hauck himself!

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:26 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:I think we know who Scats is now. Bobby Hauck himself!
Thank you...

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Thank you...
Haha, yup it's bobby

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 pm

AFCAT wrote:

Yeah, I call BS on this one. I was around during that period and I don't remember any talk about dUMb at all. The focus from the Cat fans was on winning the championship, not the other guys over the hill. That's really laughable and just shows you to be the troll that you really are.

I bet you would take any woman that would have you, hairy or otherwise, and I'm sure there aren't many that have.
Your reading skills are quite limited, I stated after the final game. But don't let facts get in the way of your story

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
AFCAT wrote:

Your reading skills are quite limited, I stated after the final game. But don't let facts get in the way of your story

Exactly, the Cat fans didn't give a crap about the griz after the game. The talk was all about winning the championship. I'm guessing you must be in your 50s now or close to it. It's kind of sad that a person that old would be trolling another fan board, really lame.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:37 pm

DriscollCat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Thank you...
Haha, yup it's bobby
And definitely not a compliment.

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:42 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Thank you...
Haha, yup it's bobby
Undoubtedly

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:45 pm

For me it is personal. My brother graduated from dumb and I have not talked to him in 24 years. He went to the wrong school!

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Thank you...
Haha, yup it's bobby
You're still "State"

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:55 pm

CAT HAS CLAWS wrote:Love many of the responses, got my juices flowing, my hatred for that other team is building by the second, I get the feeling those bastards across the way look down their noses at us. Fine. Keep it up. When we run it up their ass later this year it will be all the more sweeter. I already decided that in order to be a passionate and enthusiastic MSU fan, it is incumbent that one also needs to hate Montana worse than poison. MSU seems to be trending in all the right ways while Montana seems to be lagging in their growth and development. Proud to be a part of Bobcat Nation, and Grizz fans can go eat sheet.
This is such a strange post, I'm actually a bit worried about your mental status. Just recently, you posted that you are brand new to the area and have decided to adopt the Cats as your team (all well and good, and welcome to MT). You even admitted you've never been to a Cats game, yet. But over the course of a day, you've built up a deep and burning hatred for the Griz and its fan base (that you know absolutely nothing about) all based on hate-filled bias responses from Cats fans on a message board? That is bat-****** crazy. The good news is there are plenty of helpful groups in Bozeman should you seek help. Best of luck in your new-found hatred.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:01 pm

CAT HAS CLAWS wrote:Love many of the responses, got my juices flowing, my hatred for that other team is building by the second, I get the feeling those bastards across the way look down their noses at us. Fine. Keep it up. When we run it up their ass later this year it will be all the more sweeter. I already decided that in order to be a passionate and enthusiastic MSU fan, it is incumbent that one also needs to hate Montana worse than poison. MSU seems to be trending in all the right ways while Montana seems to be lagging in their growth and development. Proud to be a part of Bobcat Nation, and Grizz fans can go eat sheet.
You got one thing right kittens are trending the right way.
Will be 2-5 after Saturday and the Griz will be 5-2

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
You got one thing right kittens are trending the right way.
Will be 2-5 after Saturday and the Griz will be 5-2
We're 2-3 at this point, so it would be pretty difficult to be 2-5 after the EWU game, even if they beat us. For GSG and all the other UM grads out there....3 + 1 = 4 (not 5).

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
This is such a strange post, I'm actually a bit worried about your mental status. Just recently, you posted that you are brand new to the area and have decided to adopt the Cats as your team (all well and good, and welcome to MT). You even admitted you've never been to a Cats game, yet. But over the course of a day, you've built up a deep and burning hatred for the Griz and its fan base (that you know absolutely nothing about) all based on hate-filled bias responses from Cats fans on a message board? That is ****** crazy. The good news is there are plenty of helpful groups in Bozeman should you seek help. Best of luck in your new-found hatred.
He's the latest griz troll who thinks he's clever.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:30 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
This is such a strange post, I'm actually a bit worried about your mental status. Just recently, you posted that you are brand new to the area and have decided to adopt the Cats as your team (all well and good, and welcome to MT). You even admitted you've never been to a Cats game, yet. But over the course of a day, you've built up a deep and burning hatred for the Griz and its fan base (that you know absolutely nothing about) all based on hate-filled bias responses from Cats fans on a message board? That is ****** crazy. The good news is there are plenty of helpful groups in Bozeman should you seek help. Best of luck in your new-found hatred.
He's the latest griz troll who thinks he's clever.
I think I know who is behind this account, based on previous patterns. Pretty clear it's a troll.

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:Image

griz troll, or Cat fan???
I'll take the wait and see approach. Everybody who has tried this has broken character. Some only a day and others months, but they all crack.
We should start a poll. My early guess is Everett.

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:Image

griz troll, or Cat fan???
I'll take the wait and see approach. Everybody who has tried this has broken character. Some only a day and others months, but they all crack.
We should start a poll. My early guess is Everett.
It's mountains and minds dude.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level