Some Kickoff Times Announced

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Some Kickoff Times Announced

Post by coachouert » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 pm

http://msubobcats.com/news/2017/6/21/fo ... s-set.aspx

Sept. 2 @ Washington State - 8:30pm MDT
Sept. 9 Gold Rush versus SDSU - 6:00pm
Nov. 4 Military/Ag Appreciation versus Kennesaw State - 12pm

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

RabbitFan1
New Recruit

Re: Some Kickoff Times Announced

Post by RabbitFan1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Jackrabbit fan here. I am planning to come to the Bobcats vs Jacks game. Not sure on tickets. Can I buy thru the Ticket Office after they are open to the public. I was not sure if tickets would be available. Looking forward to coming to the game. Also if you have any recommendations on Hotel rooms I would appreciate it. Thank you.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:31 pm

RabbitFan1 wrote:Jackrabbit fan here. I am planning to come to the Bobcats vs Jacks game. Not sure on tickets. Can I buy thru the Ticket Office after they are open to the public. I was not sure if tickets would be available. Looking forward to coming to the game. Also if you have any recommendations on Hotel rooms I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Hi Rabbitfan!
Glad to here you're coming to the SDSU game. I will try and give you some tips, but I haven't lived in Bozeman for a while so some others might need to update my info.

Tickets: Your school will receive an allotment of tickets that will be grouped together that's your best bet. If those tickets get sold out you can always buy from our ticket office if tickets are available, but I expect that game to be sold-out, so if you have to go that route be quick about it! MSUBOBCATS.COM will have links to buy tickets.

Food: Bozeman, in my opinion has some of the best food options in the state. I'm a Steak and potatoes kind of guy, so I recommend either the Land of Magic steak house in Logan or Sir Scotts Oasis in Manhattan, huge local cuts of beef extremely reasonably priced. Bear in mind, that's a 25 and 18 mile drive respectively from Bozeman. For something closer to Bozo, I'd go Aleworks or The Bay in the Mall. Santa Fe Reds is also a favorite of mine, if you like Mexican.

Hotels: C'mon INN is my favorite hotel, but expect hotels to fill up quickly and book early. If they're full try Belgrade, Livingston or Three forks.

Fun: Bozeman night life is a blast, hit downtown in the evenings. If you have some day time down time a drive up Hyalite Canyon is recommended, if you have time check out a few hikes.

Lovethecats75
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Lovethecats75 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:00 pm

C'mon Inn is a great hotel but if you are looking for a hotel downtown that is within walking distance to bars take a look at the Element. If you are coming with kids then the C'mon Inn is the place to go. Get a ground floor pool side room.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk