Woody Brandom...

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: Woody Brandom...

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Seems like it could be Joe Blow from Timbuktu. Prove me wrong.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Hawks86 wrote:Seems like it could be Joe Blow from Timbuktu. Prove me wrong.
Well Mr. Blow did state that the kid was 100% committed to the team, therefore he's definitely a close personal friend or relative. Probably his dad. Thus proving that the Cats coaches are hated by the players.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:LOL, let's read 'Magnum's' post and compare it to GrizAddict who just by coincidence I'm sure has a strikingly similar writing style and was conveniently around right away to respond and tell us all how legitimate and non-trollish the post looks. Short non-sentences like '100% coaches." or "Fair statement." Frequently leaving out "it" or "I'm" at start of sentences and beginning with "Not sure if..." or "Has nothing to do with..." or "Seems like...".

"Magnum": Has nothing to do with classes, school, grades, or any of that. 100% coaches. The kid was a tremendous leader in high school and you could see the passion transferring to MSU. But several players have made comments about position coaches telling players one thing while the OC tells the player something else and the head coach something else. Not sure if this is some sort of coaching mind-game with some sort of goal of getting players to play better or simply terrible communication among the coaching staff - but this is a theme/complaint among the players leaving the team.

This is scary because of the bigger picture we're facing here... Brandom bleed the Bobcat colors - the kid was 100% committed to this team, and yet the coaching staff failed him. Again, I'm hearing the same theme with all the other players leaving. Hopefully the coaches figure this thing out before we're forced to play 8-man football!!!

GrizAddict: Fair statement. Except most would say I have no credibility here. However, I didn't read it like it was a troll trying to create issues or drama. You can typically see those from a mile away. This seemed like someone with some actual insight or knowledge. Not sure if he/she knows Woody directly but seems like it. Regardless, posts like this are always going to be met with some doubt and challenge. I just don't think this one was trying to create drama. Just my opinion though.
See Magnum any post that doesn't wreak of butterflies and lolli pops is met with something like this. Put your money wher your mouth is then. I can guarantee I have no idea who Magnum is. Let's put $1000 on it and have the mods check registration information, emails, or whatever else they need. I give my permission for this. I'm in 100%, how about you. Don't let the tin foil hat get in the way of your decision.
Blah blah blah. Your act became painfully obvious long ago.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:43 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:LOL, let's read 'Magnum's' post and compare it to GrizAddict who just by coincidence I'm sure has a strikingly similar writing style and was conveniently around right away to respond and tell us all how legitimate and non-trollish the post looks. Short non-sentences like '100% coaches." or "Fair statement." Frequently leaving out "it" or "I'm" at start of sentences and beginning with "Not sure if..." or "Has nothing to do with..." or "Seems like...".

"Magnum": Has nothing to do with classes, school, grades, or any of that. 100% coaches. The kid was a tremendous leader in high school and you could see the passion transferring to MSU. But several players have made comments about position coaches telling players one thing while the OC tells the player something else and the head coach something else. Not sure if this is some sort of coaching mind-game with some sort of goal of getting players to play better or simply terrible communication among the coaching staff - but this is a theme/complaint among the players leaving the team.

This is scary because of the bigger picture we're facing here... Brandom bleed the Bobcat colors - the kid was 100% committed to this team, and yet the coaching staff failed him. Again, I'm hearing the same theme with all the other players leaving. Hopefully the coaches figure this thing out before we're forced to play 8-man football!!!

GrizAddict: Fair statement. Except most would say I have no credibility here. However, I didn't read it like it was a troll trying to create issues or drama. You can typically see those from a mile away. This seemed like someone with some actual insight or knowledge. Not sure if he/she knows Woody directly but seems like it. Regardless, posts like this are always going to be met with some doubt and challenge. I just don't think this one was trying to create drama. Just my opinion though.
See Magnum any post that doesn't wreak of butterflies and lolli pops is met with something like this. Put your money wher your mouth is then. I can guarantee I have no idea who Magnum is. Let's put $1000 on it and have the mods check registration information, emails, or whatever else they need. I give my permission for this. I'm in 100%, how about you. Don't let the tin foil hat get in the way of your decision.
So you're going to make false claims and then be a ****** about it. why does that not surprise me. Let's do this. $1000. Bring on the mods to check and make official. Or are you worried the government has your iPad tapped and have to deal with that first?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:17 am

Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

So you're going to make false claims and then be a ****** about it. why does that not surprise me. Let's do this. $1000. Bring on the mods to check and make official. Or are you worried the government has your iPad tapped and have to deal with that first?
So, you claimed that I am also Grizgirl. Want to lay a $1,000 on that? Or were you just making a false claim and are being a ***** about it? Just like you said, we can have the mods check. If I win, I will give the $1,000 to charity.

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:26 am

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

So, you claimed that I am also Grizgirl. Want to lay a $1,000 on that? Or were you just making a false claim and are being a ***** about it? Just like you said, we can have the mods check. If I win, I will give the $1,000 to charity.
I have a better idea. Give it to the east side grandstand fund.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:08 am

Does anyone know how to get a hold of a moderator? The spam user "virtuala" is creating a new thread every single minute in the "site announcements" forum. It will eventually crash the server if that account isn't shut down, it's been going for at least 24 hours now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:27 am

I sure liked what I saw from Woody last fall. Hope he can get back on track.
If there is a coaching issue where he slipped through the cracks or needed a little extra direction, I hope coaches also improve.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:01 pm

91catAlum wrote:Does anyone know how to get a hold of a moderator? The spam user "virtuala" is creating a new thread every single minute in the "site announcements" forum. It will eventually crash the server if that account isn't shut down, it's been going for at least 24 hours now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This crap seems to happen frequently on our forum. Haven't noticed once on the Griz forum.

So is someone asleep at the switch or is there a structure problem??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro