Fact or Fiction Daum and Daly still on MSU Roster?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Fact or Fiction Daum and Daly still on MSU Roster?

Post by Grizaddict » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:28 pm

PapaG wrote:I'm just wondering what you meant by "doesn't look good."

What doesn't look good? He's literally not on the current roster, we know that, yet you're here speaking of inside sources and throwing out negative cryptic posts. I don't think what you're doing is fair to Dalton Daum. Maybe you just suck at phrasing things, but what you posted hints at something bad that he needs to be "protected" from at this point. Seems like a crappy thing to do, IMO. It appears to me you're smearing Dalton in a very passive-aggressive manner by the words you chose to use.
Holy sh*t on a stick. You drew ALL of that from this SIMPLE post:

"I spoke to a few Butte folks more in the know....doesn't look good guys. I have mixed emotions as I really wanted to see what this kid could do."

That's exactly why I said you are over-speculating the living hell out of this. Which you obviously continue to do. You and iaafan need to take a "girls" trip together so you can both be held.

The question at hand is "Is Daum still playing football for the Cats?" When I said I talked to others more in the know and said that "it doesn't look good guys".....it's simply that, nothing more and nothing less. It doesn't look good that he is currently a football player for the Cats. I don't know if it was injuries or loss of love for the game. But I'm sure you can speculate the hell out of that, too.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:03 pm

[quote="Catastrophy11"][quote="iaafan"]C11: I know I don't get any pleasure out of bringing anyone down. I'm not calling it politically incorrect, I'm calling what GA does phony BS.[/quote]
A fan of another team is committing phony BS by acting like a fan of another team?
Oh...Ok.....but, I believe most right minded individuals would see him as being genuine......[/quote]
No, he appears to be acting like he cares when he doesn't. If that isn't simplified enough for you, don't bother responding.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Catastrophy11 wrote:
iaafan wrote:Grizaddict: When you frequently post here when some "bad" thing is happening (not that retiring from football is necessarily bad) you come off as wishing bad things for MSU. I have a hard time believing that you're posting here for any other reason than to be agitating and vindictive, while hoping that something crappy happens to MSU to bring their fans down.
Wow, grow a pair....stop being a whiner. throw away your triggers
Don't BobCat's want other BobCat's to hate the Griz & help bring their fans down .......
Yet, you don't "feel" it's politically correct for anyone from that fan base to do the same to you? :-k
Want some cheese with that whine? :cry:

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Grizaddict wrote:

What doesn't look good? He's literally not on the current roster, we know that, yet you're here speaking of inside sources and throwing out negative cryptic posts. I don't think what you're doing is fair to Dalton Daum. Maybe you just suck at phrasing things, but what you posted hints at something bad that he needs to be "protected" from at this point. Seems like a crappy thing to do, IMO. It appears to me you're smearing Dalton in a very passive-aggressive manner by the words you chose to use.

"I spoke to a few Butte folks more in the know....doesn't look good guys. I have mixed emotions as I really wanted to see what this kid could do."

That's exactly why I said you are over-speculating the living hell out of this. Which you obviously continue to do. You and iaafan need to take a "girls" trip together so you can both be held.

The question at hand is "Is Daum still playing football for the Cats?" When I said I talked to others more in the know and said that "it doesn't look good guys".....it's simply that, nothing more and nothing less. It doesn't look good that he is currently a football player for the Cats. I don't know if it was injuries or loss of love for the game. But I'm sure you can speculate the hell out of that, too.
Only two things have been confirmed: 1. Daum is not on the roster of the Bobcat website which has a long history of not being updated. 2. Grizaddict has a long history of stirring up crap at BN while trying to appear as a sensitive figure. PapaG and IAA are 100% correct. Catastrophy11 is another Griz troll, and a bad one at that.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:45 pm

I just asked my black magical 8 ball and, well it doesn't look good guys.

Punters are people too!!

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Only two things have been confirmed: 1. Daum is not on the roster of the Bobcat website which has a long history of not being updated. 2. Grizaddict has a long history of stirring up crap at BN while trying to appear as a sensitive figure. PapaG and IAA are 100% correct. Catastrophy11 is another Griz troll, and a bad one at that.
You forgot:

3. Cataholic has more sand in his vagina than a desert camel.

The roster was updated on June 2 according to Hawks. You must have missed that part of the thread.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

You forgot:

The roster was updated on June 2 according to Hawks. You must have missed that part of the thread.
You need some new material. You use that sand in the vagina term about once a week. It really is a lame comeback. You always go to it when you have no credible response. It makes you look like a teenager... But then again you do act like a teenager. Going after Griz girl because she regularly posts neutral points of view. And your attack on her was completely unprovoked. Seriously, are you 14?

Since you are a casual Griz fan just concerned about us Cat fans, the MSU website is regularly inaccurate. That has been a common complaint on this forum. You spend enough time here that you should know that. Why do you spend so much time here? Nothing better to do but troll on a rivals forum?

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

You forgot:

You need some new material. You use that sand in the vagina term about once a week. It really is a lame comeback. You always go to it when you have no credible response. It makes you look like a teenager... But then again you do act like a teenager. Going after Griz girl because she regularly posts neutral points of view. And your attack on her was completely unprovoked. Seriously, are you 14?

Since you are a casual Griz fan just concerned about us Cat fans, the MSU website is regularly inaccurate. That has been a common complaint on this forum. You spend enough time here that you should know that. Why do you spend so much time here? Nothing better to do but troll on a rivals forum?
Aaaaaaah I get it now. I hurt your feelings "GrizGirl". It all makes perfect sense now. Seems my sand in the vagina comment was spot on.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:08 pm

rinse and repeat.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:16 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

You forgot:

The ol' sand in vagina again? You said the same thing to me less than 4 months ago, you unoriginal clown.

If your left, you aren’t right.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

You forgot:

Aaaaaaah I get it now. I hurt your feelings "GrizGirl". It all makes perfect sense now. Seems my sand in the vagina comment was spot on.
???? You really are an idiot. Grizgirl gets a lot of credibility on this site because she tells it like it is, regardless of how it portrays either team. You could learn a lot from her. She also doesn't post here every day. She apparently has more important things to do than posting on a rivals website. Like I said, you could learn a lot from her.

Hey Lutecat, can you talk some common sense into your buddy?

lutecat

Post by lutecat » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:09 am

I told you, you proved me wrong. Not my buddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:37 am

Looking forward to hearing some actual news on Daum other than the obvious Griz troll doing his "I heard this vague rumor, what do you guys think about it?" routine for the hundredth time and reeling people in hook, line, and sinker.

If he's off the roster, he's probably off the team and the reason is probably none of our business, so good luck to him in the future if this is so!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:38 am

MSU01 wrote:Looking forward to hearing some actual news on Daum other than the obvious Griz troll doing his "I heard this vague rumor, what do you guys think about it?" routine for the hundredth time and reeling people in hook, line, and sinker.

If he's off the roster, he's probably off the team and the reason is probably none of our business, so good luck to him in the future if this is so!
+1 Well said.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 am

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:
MSU01 wrote:Looking forward to hearing some actual news on Daum other than the obvious Griz troll doing his "I heard this vague rumor, what do you guys think about it?" routine for the hundredth time and reeling people in hook, line, and sinker.

+1 Well said.
Exactly, I almost regret bringing it up after I realized DD was off the website roster. It looks very likely that he is no longer with the team and the fact that he has not posted anything about it or confirmed it with Skyline or any other media outlet (you can almost guarantee someone tried contacting him about it) shows that it was a tough decision for him and he does not want a big deal made of it and doesn't want his decision in the spotlight.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:30 am

Complete speculation. It might be a situation of roster numbers. We need to get to 95 at the start of fall camp. Looks like(I'm probably not 100% accurate) with the signees and known losses. We are at 97. He might have been cut with an opportunity to come back after school starts. He probably hasn't made up his mind on what he wants to do and has several options. I personally hope he stays at MSU and runs track. Like what has been said. We won't know until we know.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 am

Didn't we have this same conversation about Logan Jones last year?

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:28 pm

iaafan wrote:Didn't we have this same conversation about Logan Jones last year?
Yep pretty much the same conversation.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 pm

iaafan wrote:Didn't we have this same conversation about Logan Jones last year?
I do not believe we did, If I remember right (please correct me if I'm wrong) Skyline reported that Logan was not at practice at the start of fall camp and then speculation started. Then it came out he could start practice only after school started. I do not believe he was ever removed from the online roster, I could be wrong though. But yes, the major point is that it is all speculation right now regarding Daum.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:17 pm

https://twitter.com/CoachZauner/status/872946983433936897