Hale and Gardenhire Gone...

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: Hale and Gardenhire Gone...

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:58 pm

AFCAT wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:So what, in this country you used to be innocent until proven guilty.......now a bunch of left wing cunts think it's a good idea to smear players before trial, throw accusations and ruin people lives regardless the outcome of the trial it's wrong and people need to fight back and hit these people in the face.............with lawsuits of course.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I don't see how the University or Coach Choate has "smeared" these two men. Coach Choate suspended two players that were arrested and I haven't read or heard any remarks from him or university leadership disparaging the two. Those players can sue if they wish. I don't see a legitimate lawsuit though, but I'm not a lawyer.
Cool, I disagree.

He'll the comments in this thread prove I'm right. Look at how people are talking about these guys already.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:00 pm

FTG247365 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
JDoub wrote:
imacat wrote:I am very disappointed in the actions of Hale and Gardenhire. I do not second guess the decision to give them an opportunity to play football here and "get their lives together". It is disappointing for me that they were given indefinite suspensions. I believe their scholarships should have been immediately revoked and they released from the team. No grey area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Due process

patience

Truth will come out, and if truth is in line with suspicions and charges, the 'Xanex Two' will be dismissed from the team.

A CB with the Utes was kicked off the team last year under allegations and charges of theft in a craigslist scam, complete with victim's identifying "that black man" as the thief. Turns out, after due process, it wasn't him -- it was another "black man" that ripped off the craigslist poster. The CB was from Cali, which immediately puts suspicion on him, and a whole bunch of Ute fans were calling for his head when he was arrested, and were cheering when he was dismissed from the team. Coach Whittingham had to backpeddle a bit, changed the penalty from kicked off (had already released his scholarship, etc.) to suspended, and took the U six weeks to get his scholarship back and be reinstated with the team. Pump the breaks a little bit, no harm in that. Indefinite suspension is the right call at this point.
It's ****** either of them are suspended until after a trial. This kneejerk kick football players to the curb ****** has got to go.

I hope all of these athletes start suing universities for this unconstitutional ******.

Keep in mind, MSU handle's situations different than in Hippie town. For a long time at UM you could as you pleased, fight with a cop, break in to houses, theft, the list is too long. My point is very rarley was a punishment anything more than not starting a game. They allowed those kids to continue to do anything and everything they wanted. Getting suspended from the team is the correct way, no matter who the player is, even Jordan Johnson
****** in Bozeman, Miami or Missoula it's wrong until they have their day in court

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

JDoub
Member # Retired

Post by JDoub » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:So what, in this country you used to be innocent until proven guilty.......now a bunch of left wing cunts think it's a good idea to smear players before trial, throw accusations and ruin people lives regardless the outcome of the trial it's wrong and people need to fight back and hit these people in the face.............with lawsuits of course.

Like Duke Lacrosse players have, what's the total judgements to date, something around $40M? I know the 3 main dudes won a $30M judgement, and I think I heard there's been several undisclosed settlements. Certainly seems clear-cut to me that they were deprived of their right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Certainly clear that they were presumed to be guilty until proven innocent.

Presumption of innocence in our legal system is one of the key tenants that has made us great and separates us from almost every other civilization throughout history. It is being attacked in different areas of our society, and I don't like it.

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:15 pm

JDoub wrote:

Like Duke Lacrosse players have, what's the total judgements to date, something around $40M? I know the 3 main dudes won a $30M judgement, and I think I heard there's been several undisclosed settlements. Certainly seems clear-cut to me that they were deprived of their right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Certainly clear that they were presumed to be guilty until proven innocent.

Presumption of innocence in our legal system is one of the key tenants that has made us great and separates us from almost every other civilization throughout history. It is being attacked in different areas of our society, and I don't like it.

If they were presumed guilty by the government they would be sentenced to prison already....but they aren't. In the court of public opinion people don't have to do diddly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:39 pm

AFCAT wrote:

I don't see how the University or Coach Choate has "smeared" these two men. Coach Choate suspended two players that were arrested and I haven't read or heard any remarks from him or university leadership disparaging the two. Those players can sue if they wish. I don't see a legitimate lawsuit though, but I'm not a lawyer.
It is obvious that you are not a lawyer. All a lawyer needs is a willing client and the appearance of an opponent with deep pockets and the lawsuit is on.
I apologize to any lawyers for having said that.

I didn't mean to give away your trade secrets.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:42 pm

JDoub wrote:

Agreed but the Duke guys deserved 180 million plus to make the point to these douchebags it's wrong but if you are going to do it the people should get so much money it doesn't matter they are labeled rapists.

www.maroonblood.com

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
FTG247365 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
JDoub wrote:
imacat wrote:I am very disappointed in the actions of Hale and Gardenhire. I do not second guess the decision to give them an opportunity to play football here and "get their lives together". It is disappointing for me that they were given indefinite suspensions. I believe their scholarships should have been immediately revoked and they released from the team. No grey area.

Due process

patience

Truth will come out, and if truth is in line with suspicions and charges, the 'Xanex Two' will be dismissed from the team.

A CB with the Utes was kicked off the team last year under allegations and charges of theft in a craigslist scam, complete with victim's identifying "that black man" as the thief. Turns out, after due process, it wasn't him -- it was another "black man" that ripped off the craigslist poster. The CB was from Cali, which immediately puts suspicion on him, and a whole bunch of Ute fans were calling for his head when he was arrested, and were cheering when he was dismissed from the team. Coach Whittingham had to backpeddle a bit, changed the penalty from kicked off (had already released his scholarship, etc.) to suspended, and took the U six weeks to get his scholarship back and be reinstated with the team. Pump the breaks a little bit, no harm in that. Indefinite suspension is the right call at this point.
It's ****** either of them are suspended until after a trial. This kneejerk kick football players to the curb ****** has got to go.

I hope all of these athletes start suing universities for this unconstitutional ******.

Keep in mind, MSU handle's situations different than in Hippie town. For a long time at UM you could as you pleased, fight with a cop, break in to houses, theft, the list is too long. My point is very rarley was a punishment anything more than not starting a game. They allowed those kids to continue to do anything and everything they wanted. Getting suspended from the team is the correct way, no matter who the player is, even Jordan Johnson
****** in Bozeman, Miami or Missoula it's wrong until they have their day in court

Surprised (disappointed) to hear you say that. You can't trust the courts. They're run by the government.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:11 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
FTG247365 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
JDoub wrote:

Due process

patience

Surprised (disappointed) to hear you say that. You can't trust the courts. They're run by the government.
True but that's not the point

www.maroonblood.com

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:17 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
FTG247365 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
JDoub wrote:

Due process

patience

True but that's not the point

I know. The point is they were arrested by government workers. So there's a good chance they didn't do it. Besides Xanax never killed anyone. It's the people that took Xanax that...killed...some...themselves. But I'm sure a bunch of libtards will want to illegalize Xanax.

When it's time to relax,
One pill stands clear....

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:35 am

Big Sky Breakdown: Montana State arrests, Griz basketball, MSU spring football, Big Sky recruiting
http://skylinesportsmt.com/bigsky-breakdown-april-13/

In this compilation of various radio appearances by Colter Nuanez of Skyline Sports from the last week, hear analysis of the recent arrests of Montana State football players Naijiel Hale and Darren Gardenhire, some Montana State recruiting news, a breakdown of next season’s Montana men’s basketball team and some details on Montana State spring football. Appearances include two spots on the Tootell & Tucker Show on ESPN 102.9 FM Missoula and Nuanez’s weekly appearance on the Nach on Sports show on KGEZ in Kalispell.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:21 pm

TomCat88 said
I know. The point is they were arrested by government workers. So there's a good chance they didn't do it. Besides Xanax never killed anyone. It's the people that took Xanax that...killed...some...themselves. But I'm sure a bunch of libtards will want to illegalize Xanax.

When it's time to relax,
One pill stands clear...
You must be retired huh? Just an angry old man now!

2024 Resume dominance

duelalumnicat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by duelalumnicat » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Everyone understands that AlphaGriz1 is a provocateur, right? That he posts inflammatory posts just to rile people up? I think he is funny, and I enjoy his posts, but he is baiting this board just like he baits Egriz.

60's Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 60's Cat » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:57 pm

duelalumnicat wrote:Everyone understands that AlphaGriz1 is a provocateur, right? That he posts inflammatory posts just to rile people up? I think he is funny, and I enjoy his posts, but he is baiting this board just like he baits Egriz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Helcat72 wrote:TomCat88 said

When it's time to relax,
One pill stands clear...
Not quite. Four more years to go. I've remained clean by never earning government dollars only. Every penny I've made has been from my own honest, hard work. Unlike them public parasites!!

toM StUber

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 pm

TomCat88 wrote:

When it's time to relax,
One pill stands clear...
Not quite. Four more years to go. I've remained clean by never earning government dollars only. Every penny I've made has been from my own honest, hard work. Unlike them public parasites!!

Gosh, I served in the government for 30+ years on active military service. I didn't even realize for all those years that I wasn't doing honest, hard work.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:37 pm

AFCAT wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

When it's time to relax,
One pill stands clear...

Gosh, I served in the government for 30+ years on active military service. I didn't even realize for all those years that I wasn't doing honest, hard work.
I was in the military. Lazier than highway workers.

toM StUber

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

When it's time to relax,
One pill stands clear...

Cool! So, you were on the government dole for a least a little while in your life.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:57 pm

AFCAT wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

When it's time to relax,
One pill stands clear...

Cool! So, you were on the government dole for a least a little while in your life.
Probably about 30 years. I held two government jobs at one time for 17 years.

toM StUber

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:16 am

I hate to break up the hockey convention, but what is the actual status of Hale and Gardenhire? Carry on.

If your left, you aren’t right.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:36 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:I hate to break up the hockey convention, but what is the actual status of Hale and Gardenhire? Carry on.
Both are out on bail and back on twitter...both have been removed from the Montana State roster until the legal proceedings play out.