COMING SOON: Big changes coming for Bobcat Beat

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

COMING SOON: Big changes coming for Bobcat Beat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:27 pm

A new website awaits later this summer.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Re: COMING SOON: Big changes coming for Bobcat Beat

Post by Rich K » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Good luck!

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:39 pm

This is the type of crossroads that all small business owners hope for...expansion due to higher demand! Really happy for you two! You deserve it.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

mickle
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mickle » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Nice! Keep your foot on the gas!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Excited to see the new format.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:07 am

Congrats and good luck! Great opportunity and I know you two will capitalize with all your hard work and such a high quality of product. You made a lifelong fan out of me and will read you wherever you go.

Although we've never met one of my best friends in college is a friend of yours and somewhere down the road I'm sure I'll get the opportunity to buy you a congratulatory drink.

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:57 am

Blessings Colter on your new venture! Keep up the great work! =D^

falconcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by falconcat » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:30 am

Congratulations Colter and Brooks..best of success as you move forward. Looking forward to seeing how it evolves, it will be great. =D^ =D^

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:15 pm

I'm excited for you, and wish you the best in your new venture. I plan on switching my subscription over to the new format.

However, I am selfishly afraid that the incredible, in-depth, and focused coverage that I am used to getting for my Bobcats, will now be "diluted" out across the other schools in the Big Sky.
Don't get me wrong....I completely understand your need and desire to grow. I've just gotten spoiled by your great coverage of MSU. And like any spoiled child, I don't want share with anyone else. :)

Good luck - and like I said, I'm planning on switching over to the new format. Just hoping that I still get the "inside scoop" on the Cats.

Thanks for all your great work. And I look forward to seeing you grow.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:16 am

HelenaCat95 wrote:I'm excited for you, and wish you the best in your new venture. I plan on switching my subscription over to the new format.

However, I am selfishly afraid that the incredible, in-depth, and focused coverage that I am used to getting for my Bobcats, will now be "diluted" out across the other schools in the Big Sky.
Don't get me wrong....I completely understand your need and desire to grow. I've just gotten spoiled by your great coverage of MSU. And like any spoiled child, I don't want share with anyone else. :)

Good luck - and like I said, I'm planning on switching over to the new format. Just hoping that I still get the "inside scoop" on the Cats.

I'm sure this is a common fear. This will not be the case. We will continue to cover Montana State with as much prevalence as we have the past few years. Just as much if not more Bobcat content. We will just be adding other content on top of it as well.

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:33 am

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
HelenaCat95 wrote:I'm excited for you, and wish you the best in your new venture. I plan on switching my subscription over to the new format.

I'm sure this is a common fear. This will not be the case. We will continue to cover Montana State with as much prevalence as we have the past few years. Just as much if not more Bobcat content. We will just be adding other content on top of it as well.
Thanks Colter.
Now I'm looking forward to it even more. =D^ =D^

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:53 am

WHAT? No pitchforks and torches? No "For Sale" signs in his yard? You guys are really losing your game in your old age. Where is the outrage?!? :D

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 am

I heard he will be doing a hotties thread every week on his new site....Guess I am out of a job now.

Nice seeing you briefly last night. Congrats, and hope we can get together for a beer soon.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 pm

rtb wrote:WHAT? No pitchforks and torches? No "For Sale" signs in his yard? You guys are really losing your game in your old age. Where is the outrage?!? :D
I'm with you. What should we do first? Do you have any tar? Or chickens?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:06 pm

What's the address for the new Skyline website? Or is it not up and running yet?

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:04 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:What's the address for the new Skyline website? Or is it not up and running yet?
We are days away from launching. We are getting dozens and dozens of pieces of content that will come out throughout August to give you peerless coverage about Montana State and the rest of the Big Sky Conference. The primary priority will be MSU but we have a whole slew of content about stars and stories from the rest of the league already in the can ready for your consumption. I will have a full post about details about how to access. read and subscribe to our new endeavor in the next few days as well. Stay tuned.

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
blueandgoldblitz wrote:What's the address for the new Skyline website? Or is it not up and running yet?
We are days away from launching. We are getting dozens and dozens of pieces of content that will come out throughout August to give you peerless coverage about Montana State and the rest of the Big Sky Conference. The primary priority will be MSU but we have a whole slew of content about stars and stories from the rest of the league already in the can ready for your consumption. I will have a full post about details about how to access. read and subscribe to our new endeavor in the next few days as well. Stay tuned.
Sounds great Colter! Can't wait!

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
It's been days Colter...! ;)

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:08 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
It's been days Colter...! ;)
I got my username and password today, page won't load yet though :evil: :wink: