Knight arrested on PMFA, theft charges, dismissed from 'Cats

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Knight arrested on PMFA, theft charges, dismissed from 'Cats

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Fri May 15, 2015 12:02 am

Senior running back's latest run-in with the law ends Montana State football career.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation
Last edited by Colter_Nuanez on Fri May 15, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Re: Knight arrested on PMFA, theft charges, dismissed from '

Post by Helcat72 » Fri May 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Ant'ny just can't seem to keep his a $$ out of trouble. Maybe his life will be more free now that he has nothing more to lose. What a waste!

2024 Resume dominance

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:52 am

Personality-wise something just never seemed quite right. I only talked him twice, but he just seemed distant. I have a feeling this is why he constantly found himself in trouble.

Football-wise he couldn't take the cold according to Ash. When asked why Knight didn't re-enter the ISU game Ash said, "he was cold." It was cold that day, but don't they sell toe and hand warmers in Bozeman?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat May 16, 2015 7:07 am

TomCat88 wrote:Personality-wise something just never seemed quite right. I only talked him twice, but he just seemed distant. I have a feeling this is why he constantly found himself in trouble.

Football-wise he couldn't take the cold according to Ash. When asked why Knight didn't re-enter the ISU game Ash said, "he was cold." It was cold that day, but don't they sell toe and hand warmers in Bozeman?
Right, I never understood the cold thing with him. He's from Boston, it can't be that much different in Bozeman.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat May 16, 2015 7:17 am

91catAlum wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:Personality-wise something just never seemed quite right. I only talked him twice, but he just seemed distant. I have a feeling this is why he constantly found himself in trouble.

Right, I never understood the cold thing with him. He's from Boston, it can't be that much different in Bozeman.
Yeah, I'm upset with anyone that does stuff like this, but at the same time I feel sorry for him. Just seems like he has a personal issue that if he'd taken care of it, he might've flourished. That can be said for a lot of us though.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Sat May 16, 2015 12:20 pm

The coaches should be carefully considering the character of any player that pushes really hard to wear the #1 jersey.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sat May 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:The coaches should be carefully considering the character of any player that pushes really hard to wear the #1 jersey.
Or #9, #47, #14, #61, #96

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sat May 16, 2015 8:37 pm

That is strange I thought Minter wore 96

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun May 17, 2015 6:54 am

allcat wrote:That is strange I thought Minter wore 96
Uh, yeah, what makes it strange?

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:28 am

Probably raised by a single mother, they are not capable of being a parent and raise bad kids.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

FTG247365
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by FTG247365 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:24 am

Darth Yoda wrote:The coaches should be carefully considering the character of any player that pushes really hard to wear the #1 jersey.
But.......Elvis wore #1, kinda of the extreme opposite of the last 2 players.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Sun May 17, 2015 11:54 am

I people think people are confused by what you mean here.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun May 17, 2015 12:07 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Well it sounds like your saying wearing 96 is a red flag, or were you being sarcastic. I don't think any kid asking for any number is a red flag. For some reason I had an affinity for 33 as a kid, but they never let the slowest, least talented kid wear a skill player number.

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Sun May 17, 2015 12:29 pm

I could be wrong but I think he meant the coaches should carefully consider the character of anyone they put a Bobcat jersey on! Hopefully this might keep this thread from going to 10-20 pages.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun May 17, 2015 12:40 pm

Cat_gld wrote:I could be wrong but I think he meant the coaches should carefully consider the character of anyone they put a Bobcat jersey on! Hopefully this might keep this thread from going to 10-20 pages.
Exactly

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 pm

allcat wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Well it sounds like your saying wearing 96 is a red flag, or were you being sarcastic. I don't think any kid asking for any number is a red flag. For some reason I had an affinity for 33 as a kid, but they never let the slowest, least talented kid wear a skill player number.
Actually, you did not have an affinity for 33; you may have had a propensity for that number or possibly a predilection or proclivity but definitely not an affinity. It's not a case of either-or...

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Sun May 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Well, some reps opened up for guys who didn't look they were going to get enough reps. We'll see how it works out.

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sun May 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
allcat wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Actually, you did not have an affinity for 33; you may have had a propensity for that number or possibly a predilection or proclivity but definitely not an affinity. It's not a case of either-or...
Main Entry: affinity
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: liking or inclination toward something
Synonyms: affection, attraction, closeness, compatibility, cotton, cup of tea, druthers, fondness, good vibrations, leaning, partiality, rapport, same wavelength, simpatico, sympathy, thing*, weakness*
Antonyms: dislike, hatred

Probably ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 am

Cat Grad wrote:
allcat wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Actually, out of all the words named, affinity works the best. Propensity is exclusively for actions rather than things, and the rest are used more frequently for actions than things. Affinity is used more frequently for things than actions. It's the right word.

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon May 18, 2015 6:21 am

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:
allcat wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Actually, out of all the words named, affinity works the best. Propensity is exclusively for actions rather than things, and the rest are used more frequently for actions than things. Affinity is used more frequently for things than actions. It's the right word.
Well now I feel better about it, it helps to talk it out. My poor English has always been a psychological drain on me.