PODCAST: Impressions of the first 2 weeks of spring drills

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

PODCAST: Impressions of the first 2 weeks of spring drills

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Some musings and observations as the Bobcats approach the midpoint of spring drills. Read the Full Article on BobcatNation

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: PODCAST: Impressions of the first 2 weeks of spring dril

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:04 pm

This is a really good podcast. Any young beat reporters want to study how it's done should check this out. Nice flow and delivery of content. The content is solid and plays off the top spring performers thread, which helps the listener relate. I especially like how he touches on each player that had looked good to date.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Re: PODCAST: Impressions of the first 2 weeks of spring dril

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:19 pm

I really love how Colter talked about Zach Wright! Again, he was kind of a forgotten prospect in that 2014 class and I love that he is already showing great progress going into his redshirt freshman season. He definitely has the length in there to be a disruptive force along the defensive line. If he keeps getting stronger and faster, he will be in the rotation in no time.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."