McQueary: "Leading a team to wins is what I want to do"

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

McQueary: "Leading a team to wins is what I want to do"

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Manhattan product will transfer to Montana Tech.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation
Last edited by Colter_Nuanez on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit

mtdoc
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: McQueary:

Post by mtdoc » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:10 pm

And in other news.. The Cats third string quarterback in transferring to Tech

grunyon37
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by grunyon37 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks for the fair article about Quinn, Colter. Being from Manhattan and having watched Quinn compete in high school, I can't tell you what a disappointment it is to see it come to this. However, I also know how competitive he is, and I know the ending of the season was very tough for him. Ultimately, all of us have to bow to Father Time when it comes to life's decisions, and he just wasn't willing to wait. I know I'm biased, but Tech is getting a great player. I just wish he'd been allowed to prove it to the Cat fans at large, not just those who watched practice.

catzz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by catzz » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:32 am

You can't blame the kid! I watched a ton of summer/fall camp prior to the season and was surprised when Pru was named the starter. I honestly thought during camp in August that McQueary was going to be the starter named over both Bleskin and Pru. If he would have been able to participate last spring I bet things would have been different. The kid has it and is every bit as athletic as Pru. During fall ball I felt like he ran the option better, was a better runner than Pru, and threw almost as good of a ball.. I'm excited to see him excel down the road.