PODCAST: Recapping California

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

PODCAST: Recapping California

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:41 pm

A look at Montana State's back-to-back wild wins in California. Read the Full Article on BobcatNation

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: PODCAST: Recapping California

Post by allcat » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Colter, you need to find a way to get the opposing team fans to subscribe for the months that we play that team. Perhaps BN could get people to check off which teams they support and then you could send them pm's when the Cats are playing their team. Those interviews from Dvis would have been cool to the Davis fans.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Great podcast! I would highly recommend people take the time to listen. Great insight, info, opinions on the players and team.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

NewEra
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by NewEra » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Excellent podcast

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:41 pm

That was a fun program. One correction though. DP threw a pick on the second play of the sac game

bobcat92
Member # Retired

Post by bobcat92 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Colter loved the cast. I won't feel so guilty saying DP is a better QB than DM. Lots of good stuff. I think you nailed it about the defense. I hadn't really thought about the players we lost on defense that were penciled in to contribute. Good points on making the adjustments. Hopefully in the next couple weeks the coaches and players can make it happen. Love to see your articles in the Billings Gazette. I am sure it helps pay the bills. :D Keep up the good work!

WeedKillinCat
Member # Retired

Post by WeedKillinCat » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:14 pm

bobcat92 wrote:Colter loved the cast. I won't feel so guilty saying DP is a better QB than DM. Lots of good stuff. I think you nailed it about the defense. I hadn't really thought about the players we lost on defense that were penciled in to contribute. Good points on making the adjustments. Hopefully in the next couple weeks the coaches and players can make it happen. Love to see your articles in the Billings Gazette. I am sure it helps pay the bills. :D Keep up the good work!
Plus he makes it a better paper :D

1993 Agronomy
If You Want To Get To Heaven-----You Gotta Raise A Little Hell

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:23 pm

WeedKillinCat wrote:
bobcat92 wrote:Colter loved the cast. I won't feel so guilty saying DP is a better QB than DM. Lots of good stuff. I think you nailed it about the defense. I hadn't really thought about the players we lost on defense that were penciled in to contribute. Good points on making the adjustments. Hopefully in the next couple weeks the coaches and players can make it happen. Love to see your articles in the Billings Gazette. I am sure it helps pay the bills. :D Keep up the good work!
Plus he makes it a better paper :D
Totally serious. For the life of me, I can't remember what his name is that writes for the gazette and haven't read anything of his in about a year. Honestly, what would I miss?