SCOUTING REPORT: Sacramento State

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

SCOUTING REPORT: Sacramento State

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:45 am

A first look at Montana State's opponent on Saturday.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Re: SCOUTING REPORT: Sacramento State

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:48 am

Sorry, meant to post that on Monday, not sure how I forgot...

grizhunter
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by grizhunter » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:54 am

I have a question, last week vs ISU one of Sac's linebackers(I believe it was a linebacker) was ejected for spearing or helm to helm. Does that mean that he will be susp. for this game? If so that could hurt for them.

GRZSLAYER
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by GRZSLAYER » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:58 am

grizhunter wrote:I have a question, last week vs ISU one of Sac's linebackers(I believe it was a linebacker) was ejected for spearing or helm to helm. Does that mean that he will be susp. for this game? If so that could hurt for them.

He was thrown out in the first quarter so he is eligible for this game.

Dakota Prukop -MSU Quarterback
Dude on my plane is wearin a Montana Grizzlie shirt. I'm pretty sure he's the reason our whole plane smells like B.O.

Kurt Davis-MSU Receiver
I needed a change for one, but for two, I HAD to go to Coach Haucks rival school.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:59 am

GRZSLAYER wrote:
grizhunter wrote:I have a question, last week vs ISU one of Sac's linebackers(I believe it was a linebacker) was ejected for spearing or helm to helm. Does that mean that he will be susp. for this game? If so that could hurt for them.

Darnell Sankey will play. He's one of the most productive and physically-imposing linebackers in the league. He's averaging 12 tackles per game despite missing most of that contest. He's 6-foot-3, 255 pounds. He had 67 tackles, 9 tackles for loss and 6 sacks as a defensive end last season.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
GRZSLAYER wrote:

Darnell Sankey will play. He's one of the most productive and physically-imposing linebackers in the league. He's averaging 12 tackles per game despite missing most of that contest. He's 6-foot-3, 255 pounds. He had 67 tackles, 9 tackles for loss and 6 sacks as a defensive end last season.
Not sure you can attribute all this to Sankey, but SAC allowed 156 more yards to ISU than ISU averages gaining per game. The only team SAC has held below its average is Menlo. Incarnate was 93 over and WSU was 73 over.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:12 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
GRZSLAYER wrote:

Not sure you can attribute all this to Sankey, but SAC allowed 156 more yards to ISU than ISU averages gaining per game. The only team SAC has held below its average is Menlo. Incarnate was 93 over and WSU was 73 over.
With the MSU offense, I like those over stats... :thumbup:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: