Former Buchanan winner at peace with decision to retire

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Former Buchanan winner at peace with decision to retire

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Sun May 04, 2014 8:31 am

As 2013 NFL Draft approaches, Schreibeis is happy he moved on.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation
Last edited by Colter_Nuanez on Sun May 04, 2014 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: Former Buchanan winner at peace with decision to retire

Post by TomCat88 » Sun May 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Cool story. Tough decision, but one all of us can relate to in a micro sense. I occasionally find myself wondering if I should do the so called "big time" thing or just do what is best for me based on how I feel. It's very liberating, not to mention relaxing, to just say "I'm good with this."

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Re: Former Buchanan winner at peace with decision to retire

Post by gtapp » Sun May 04, 2014 9:50 pm

I had the opposite experience. When I graduated college I left Montana for the corporate world. I was going to be a CEO of a fortune 500 company. And while I found some success in that world I learned over the years that leaving Montana was a mistake. I could not understand then that my passion for Montana and all it offered was greater than my passion for success. Sometimes you are living your dream and you don't know it!

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN