crappy tweet from Connor

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: crappy tweet from Connor

Post by KittieKop » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:20 pm

GoCats23 wrote:Conner Firstman ‏@connerfirstman 48m
Minor surgery tomorrow to place a port in my chest for IVs. MUGA scan Tuesday, 1st round of chemo Wednesday. Updates will come as we go. :thumbdown:

Conner just tweeted this tonight. Keep fighting Conner, you'll get through this! :thumbup:

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:18 am

Does anybody feel like their problems become real stupid after Conner's? I complain too much and every time i hear about Conner's battle it really puts it in perspective. I hope everyone griz or cat realizes a good man that gives it his all for a sport which means in the grand scheme of things zero, even if we all live or die with the cats. I know one thing, it sure put it in perspective for me this year, and hopefully I don't forget about it.

Keep fighting Conner, you deserve to beat it.

P.S. I absolutely loved seeing Conner running the video camera on Saturday against Weber.

If your left, you aren’t right.

GoCats23
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GoCats23 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Conner tweeted that his surgery went very well today.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:Does anybody feel like their problems become real stupid after Conner's? I complain too much and every time i hear about Conner's battle it really puts it in perspective. I hope everyone griz or cat realizes a good man that gives it his all for a sport which means in the grand scheme of things zero, even if we all live or die with the cats. I know one thing, it sure put it in perspective for me this year, and hopefully I don't forget about it.

Keep fighting Conner, you deserve to beat it.

P.S. I absolutely loved seeing Conner running the video camera on Saturday against Weber.
Well said...we can all use a small dose of perspective from time to time. Good luck Conner!!

WalkOn79

Post by WalkOn79 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:38 am

GoCats23 wrote:Conner tweeted that his surgery went very well today.
=D^ =D^

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz