Cory Smith

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

canyoncat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Cory Smith

Post by canyoncat » Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:41 pm

I was just on the Tampa Bay Bucs site and they list Cory Smith and Kane Ioane as coming in for tryouts. Has anyone else heard about Cory going to the Bucs as a Free Agent WR?

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdeta ... ewsid=3797

GO CATS!!
Last edited by canyoncat on Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Cory Smith

Post by catatac » Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:48 pm

canyoncat wrote:I was just on the Tampa Bay Bucs site and they list Cory Smith and Kane Ioane as coming in for tryouts. Has anyone else heard about Cory going to the Bucs as a Free Agent WR?

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdeta ... ewsid=3797

GO CATS!!
That's awesome, at least he'll be given a chance to show what he can do. I'm still a little unclear on the distinction betweed what they have offered Kane and what they have offered Corey, if there is any. Anyone?

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

canyoncat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by canyoncat » Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:54 pm

Not sure, but I think that Cory is offered the same thing as Kane. This is only a invited tryout. I think, and I could be wrong :wink:

I am sure one of you will know if there is any difference between what Kane was offered and what Cory was offered. Can't believe Adam hasn't been offered anything yet. Come On Dennis give Adam a shot!!

GO CATS

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:25 pm

Looks like Corey and Kane were offered the same thing... a tryout this weekend, which could lead to a free agent contract if they do well. Hopefully at least one of them makes it to training camp.